FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > 2.36 AM LAST NIGHT

2.36 AM LAST NIGHT

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ickmeallover OP   Woman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

I received a txt after I had taken my painkillers, had a bath and settled down for the night, from a man on Fab I have yet to meet

Now my profile has said for weeks that I have been too ill to meet and this man looks at my profile often.

So there really is just no reasonable explanation for this worrying txt..it read

"I'M SAT IN MY CAR IN TOWN. WHERE U?I BEEN TRYING TO CALL, HOW CUM U NOT PICK UP X"

I have to confess to being more than a little worried as this man doesn't live in my home town so he had driven here on the off chance.

well after a cpl of rather silly txts with me trying NOT to tell him to FECK ORF, I eventually said

" I AM ILL YOU IDIOT, DON'T TEXT AGAIN"

Now anyone that knows me, knows that I am here predominantly to MEET SINGLE MEN BUT I think for the forseeable future, I shall only be meeting men I have met and trust already at my home.

Anyone else will have to provide an alternative venue such as club or hotel or I can just go to the club to find men at minimum cost to myself anyway.

THE THING IS, I LIKE SINGLE MEN AND GIVE MORE OF THEM A CHANCE BUT NOW I AM HAVING A CHANGE OF HEART

Anyone else had something equally scary happen at silly oclock?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

not me, but to txt at that ungodly hour is just stupid, didn't he realize that people are asleep at that hour? what was he thinking? Well rest assured I'd never act like that.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Well lucky for me im very selective who i give my number out to and if one did text me at that time the first text back would of been fuck off. Hes obvioulsy a desperate guy if hes willing to travel a distance "just on the off chance"

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Also evie quite a few of your posts say that you will meet guys at silly o'clock so maybe hes a forum lurker and got the impression by things that you post

Sounds like a right idiot. I wouldn't text anyone even family late on. Take a wide berth and leave the phone off on a night!

"

Anyone else had something equally scary happen at silly oclock?

"

Yeah 3 years ago - 2 policemen knocking at my door at 3.00am telling me that my van had been nicked

Rather odd though that he says he's tried to call you? Maybe he's got the wrong woman

"Rather odd though that he says he's tried to call you? Maybe he's got the wrong woman "

That was the first thing that came to mind when I read this. Maybe just a mix up?

"Rather odd though that he says he's tried to call you? Maybe he's got the wrong woman "

He did call me

Fone was on silent

And I am selective about who I give my numbers too and yes I do meet at silly oclock and yes its often spontaneously

BUT NEVER SO SPONTANEOUS THAT I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE ARRANGEMENTS

I know he was a chancer but instead, hes scared me off now

What a foolish boy

previous message not meant to appear like shouted

just to over emphasise a point

He knew it was me in subsequesnt txts

bit random to try to turn up tho when he lives around an hour away

make me freak right out

The real question - would you let this one idiot decide the fate of all the lovely guys and potentially plenty more waiting, as to whether you keep meetign single guys or not?

I know of one lady who, after 4 years of fantastic swinggn experiences, sadly had 2 bad meets and hence called it a day. Its not perfect, but surely the good must outweigh the isolated bad?

This is why i never give out my address to guys on here, if he knew where you lived he could well have been knocking on your door uninvited rather than calling you

"This is why i never give out my address to guys on here, if he knew where you lived he could well have been knocking on your door uninvited rather than calling you "

I've never had a problem before

but I take your point

I think its hotels and chams for me in future

The OP may say she meets at stupid o'clock but you'd expect someone to make prior arrangement for a booty call and as her profile says not meeting, shows lack of respect and consideration.

That said we have to be sensible and take care of ourselves.

It's sad if after years of swinging to let one incident put you off.

Thankfully to date, none of my swinging partners who've been to my home have over stepped the mark!

Don't let one horny idiot spoil it for you and tarnish the decent blokes. Xx

"The real question - would you let this one idiot decide the fate of all the lovely guys and potentially plenty more waiting, as to whether you keep meetign single guys or not?

I know of one lady who, after 4 years of fantastic swinggn experiences, sadly had 2 bad meets and hence called it a day. Its not perfect, but surely the good must outweigh the isolated bad?"

i can understand that, im a single female and have to admit most of my meets have gone ok/good, not played with or fancied everyone i have met but i dont class that as a bad meet, untill something bad happens to you i suppose we dont think about what could be, i had a very nasty expereince with a guy that put me in real danger, he basically arranged a gang bang for me and charged 8 guys to come and fuck me, then arranged for me to meet him at a hotel and when i got there he was nowhere to be seen, only a room full of men waiting for and wanting what they had paid for! i knew nothing about any gang bang, i thought i was going to meet him in the hotel like i had on a few occasions before, untill that happened i never thought about such things but since it has it has made me realise that ever single guy i meet could be like him, thing was it wasnt our first meet, i had met him a few times and built up trust with him before he stabbed me in the back, not litterally lol so now i meet a lot less offen, never at my home, never give my humber out, never go to guys houses, all my meets are in public places, in a pub first them onto a club/party but always where other people are around incase i need them, wether you agree with it or not bad experinces do put you off and make you realise these things do happen and not always to someone else

"This is why i never give out my address to guys on here, if he knew where you lived he could well have been knocking on your door uninvited rather than calling you

I've never had a problem before

but I take your point

I think its hotels and chams for me in future"

it only takes one rotten apple to spoil the whole barrel, your saftey is the most important thing, if someone wants to meet you they will do it on your tearms

Similar story to OP but not at silly o'clock! Saturday morning around 10.30am a couple of weeks ago I receive a call from a guy making out he is a FAB member, who I might add I have never spoken to. This guy tells me he's in my home town to meet me as arranged!! I'm also careful who I give my mobile number to and when I asked where he got it I was told it was from one of my meets! The guy got quiet upset when I said I had no intention of meeting him, and he called my mobile again a number of times, telling me things about myself which I don't divulge to every Tom Dick and Harry!

This guy called me again the day after and then again two days later mid-afternoon saying he was in my home town to meet me as arranged, I let him chatter on and then thanked him for his call and told him that I was glad he had called today as even though he had with-held his phone number he had been on the phone long enough for the police to now trace his number through my service provider (this can be done as a last resort!)........he hung up and hasn't called again!!........Unnerved me a little to say the least!!

» Add a new message to this topic