FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > What does your gallery of pics say about you?

What does your gallery of pics say about you?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We are members of three different sites like this. Two are UK based and one is more international. We both love looking at people's galleries and note the differences in the quality and type of pictures on the three Sites. Many on the international site use pictures which are really professional and almost works of art - obviously great care has been taken and probably in many cases payment to a professional photographer.

The UK sites give a real eclectic mix of picture types from grubby hands holding a cock to semi professional classy pictures and everything in between.

So what do you think your gallery is portraying about you? We think ours suggests that we are adventurous and playful and we took care taking and choosing our pics so that they give this impression.

What made you choose the pics in your gallery?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

I choose them cos I like them

If someone else does, it's incidental

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I chose mine because they are the only half decent ones that came out

"We are members of three different sites like this. Two are UK based and one is more international. We both love looking at people's galleries and note the differences in the quality and type of pictures on the three Sites. Many on the international site use pictures which are really professional and almost works of art - obviously great care has been taken and probably in many cases payment to a professional photographer.

The UK sites give a real eclectic mix of picture types from grubby hands holding a cock to semi professional classy pictures and everything in between.

So what do you think your gallery is portraying about you? We think ours suggests that we are adventurous and playful and we took care taking and choosing our pics so that they give this impression.

What made you choose the pics in your gallery?"

Great post - we don't like plain open cock and pussy shots as we find they say nothing about the person attached to them. We prefer pics which reflect a bit the personalities involved.

i like mine because they show me as the horny bitch i am lol x

My pics are to let people see me for who I am,tattoos are not to everyones taste,

My private ones are for friends

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

"i like mine because they show me as the horny bitch i am lol x"

Yep! They have the desired effect lol!

We think ours say that he likes to take pics, and i like to be in them lol

"We think ours say that he likes to take pics, and i like to be in them lol"

wahey

everyones a winner

By *onyMad123Couple  over a year ago

nottingham/ derby

No Idea you tell us lol xxx

I'm on a free adult site and i'm going to pay £500 for a set of naughty pics....

My public ones are meant to give an idea of who I am.

There's one of me that's everyday - well out walking at the weekend to be accurate.

Two of me starkers but not showing my cock as I know people like an idea of what they might find on a meet.

Finally there's one of me engaged in a little fun on a meet which is a bit like a proof pic to show I do actually meet, which I think is important for single fellas.

I have a face one I can mail to people who're interested and of course those visible to friends show just how bad I can be....though most already know!

Hope ours says we like to dress up and play up.

[Removed by poster at 09/04/10 15:47:09]

Ours say fem isbig but still feels sexy

pvt pics sent are not dressed up as we want to reflect reality of us ( would hate to disappoint anyone. ).

No fanny or cock shots as we hate them

And are both rubbish photographers !!

not enough pics

I have a large collection but am selective with what i put on a site. Some of the ones that are professionally done just don't show a realistic view of someone though.

Mine says I can be a complete arse most of the time

mine say iam a good lookin singe fit guy lol

I chose mine because of feedback from other people about them, my main profile pic is one I've had compliments about for a couple of years now, although I should do an updated version of it really.

I did remove some of my cock pics from public view, but then after talking to another member on here I put back the ones that she liked

By *couple412Man  over a year ago

faversham

Fit wife and WARNING Fat guy!!

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

The pics on my profile are chosen as they are purely the ones I have generally taken myself as being a single fem the only person taking the pics are me. So whatever I take it is taken at arms length normally lol. I have tried to take pics of behind me and tend to one I end up with more of the wardrobe in the picture than me!. Hoping to get some actions ones soon as I end up so busy I forget to take action pics lol.

mine show fav thing like about swinging

By *ardnWettCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Oh Miss Excella, we are sure your pictures will take everyone by storm.

hopefully ours show we arnt to up ourselves unlike some

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Hard question this, why did i choose my pictures..........might have been so people can see what i look like

We chose ours to show that we "reserve the right to change specification without notification".

XXXX

if you contact us after looking at our pics...it's your own fault

Mine says....

Look at me, I'm feckin pretty.

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

"Mine says I can be a complete arse most of the time "

Ooooooooooooooooooooh yes

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

i am not a huge fan of photos that look too professional - i like to see real people, not people in the fuzzy glow of a lens filter having said that i can appreiat the odd arty shot now and then, nice black and white torso shot maybe

My pics are there to show who i am - simples

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

have to say one of our pics was taken by a pro - but then it was underwater

"We are members of three different sites like this. Two are UK based and one is more international. We both love looking at people's galleries and note the differences in the quality and type of pictures on the three Sites. Many on the international site use pictures which are really professional and almost works of art - obviously great care has been taken and probably in many cases payment to a professional photographer.

they prove im a lady ......

Our pics show that,(1) we like to bind and restrain each other & (2) that Amber was blessed with good looks while I wasnt gifted with the same luck!

mines say diet required and that internet shopping is not good for the bank balance lol!!

i have seen some beautiful pics on here and iv seen some that make me want to vomit and have put me off kebabs and squidward from spongebob for life!! xx

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

.. My attention tends to be caught by something ... over there...

Mine were all taken on various mobile phones of Paul's. As to what they say, well it's not for us to say, if they are liked by people then great, if not then that's fine too

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"

Im shy ....

Not sure what ours says about us. Hope people like it, but ya never can tell lol.

By *icknDeeCouple  over a year ago

hartlepool

Our pictures say we've just about figured out which end of the camera to point at and which button to press.

" Not sure what ours says about us. Hope people like it, but ya never can tell lol. "

I think your pics say, schwing.

By *ichNjudyCouple  over a year ago

stoke on trent

Think ours say we like to be naughty and we ain't exactly shy of the camera

The private ones say actually we are not so much naughty, more like depraved lol

One other thing we think they say is we know which end of a camera is up - why do some folks post photo's that are sideways?

xx

By *imjohnCouple  over a year ago

Clacton on sea, Essex

ours say we enjoy ourselves,its also a bonus that John is a adult photographer so he knows what poses to get me into.

Kim x

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

are pics say the girlfriend likes her picture took and dont like taking them once i snap one pic of her she wont take any of me, all mine are self pics lol

"The pics on my profile are chosen as they are purely the ones I have generally taken myself as being a single fem the only person taking the pics are me. So whatever I take it is taken at arms length normally lol. I have tried to take pics of behind me and tend to one I end up with more of the wardrobe in the picture than me!. Hoping to get some actions ones soon as I end up so busy I forget to take action pics lol."

It ain't easy taking one's own pics. I ended up looking grumpy instead of pouty and sexy by the time I had run back and to trying to catch myself in focus, lol.

"Think ours say we like to be naughty and we ain't exactly shy of the camera

The private ones say actually we are not so much naughty, more like depraved lol

One other thing we think they say is we know which end of a camera is up - why do some folks post photo's that are sideways?

xx

"

Because we are useless at trying to take own pics, and not computer literate enough to change them the right way up, lol.

They say we arent great at taking pics lol

Interesting topic.

For my public pics I suppose I wanted to show roughly what my build is and the fact that I do actually play.

My private pics are just playing ones plus I have a face pic in private gallery if someone is mad enough to want to see it. Lol

I choose mine as I like them as they show off my assets!

"I choose mine as I like them as they show off my assets! "

and very nice they are too xxxx

By *ay112Man  over a year ago

northwest

Mine says im discreet and shy

By *andsomgeorgeMan  over a year ago

Rugby

Mine say's I am always distracted on meets and never get 'those photos' taken that you talk about beforehand. Oh well, crappy cropping and cam captures will have to do...

My gallery of pics say, this is me.....like it or lump it, dodgy webcam pics the lot!

By *ickedWWoman  over a year ago

Chester

My pics let ppl see I have big assets and its cold up North

My pics show the only pics I like of me, and Stevens pics are the only ones he lets me take of him

Its not fun when you hate every single pic ever taken of you cos all you can see are the bad bits never mind how good the pic is really

And everytime I get used to a camera it stops working and we have to get a new one and it takes me ages to get the hang of it - thats why hubbys pics are bad its all my fault cos I cant work the damn thing ohh and neither of us can work the timer

Shona

x x x

By *isa2hartWoman  over a year ago

twickenham

my pics are lots of random shots hopefully to give people an idea of what they might get if they meet me!!!

WHAT I DO IS,

take about 200 pics and you easily get 2 good ones lol

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"They say we arent great at taking pics lol"

I beg to differ, I've seen a lot worse.

Actually that goes for most of you.

I am amazed though at some of the dross that gets uploaded on here - do people really think blurred shots of them with the Xmas decs in the background and a basket of laundry in the corner is a good look? I could link to 100 terrible pics on here in 5 minutes flat, but that would be incredibly rude, so here's 3 - click on my name!

The two in my public gallery I hope show me in a good light, at least for pics that I took myself! I thought there must be some kind of bonus for putting my body through pain 7 hours a week apart from the ability to lift increasingly heavy pieces of metal above my head...which worded like that probably doesn't sound very rewarding but it can become an addiction!

Of the five in my private gallery there's two face shots as I couldn't decide which was the least off-putting, lol! Ditto for the two shots with my friend in them, as some meets ask for them although in my defence they're not just of my cock at least. And lastly the sunset shot where you can hardly make anything out of me except my general shape, but the sun looked so nice I thought "Sod it, it's going in!"

As for what this ragtag collection actually says about me, who knows? Perhaps it's something I should have considered a little more...

mine says I am a sexy fat bird who is hopeless at taking fotos with my webcam/mobile fone

Mine say more about my photographer than me lol

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I think mine r tatsefull hidden gallery ones a bit more risky lol but they say up for fun in a sensual way lol

"The pics on my profile are chosen as they are purely the ones I have generally taken myself as being a single fem the only person taking the pics are me. So whatever I take it is taken at arms length normally lol. I have tried to take pics of behind me and tend to one I end up with more of the wardrobe in the picture than me!. Hoping to get some actions ones soon as I end up so busy I forget to take action pics lol."

me too - I think people forget its hard to take pics on your own, my pics hopefully reflect Im a horny curvy woman with a bit of kink thrown in x

"The pics on my profile are chosen as they are purely the ones I have generally taken myself as being a single fem the only person taking the pics are me. So whatever I take it is taken at arms length normally lol. I have tried to take pics of behind me and tend to one I end up with more of the wardrobe in the picture than me!. Hoping to get some actions ones soon as I end up so busy I forget to take action pics lol.

me too - I think people forget its hard to take pics on your own, my pics hopefully reflect Im a horny curvy woman with a bit of kink thrown in x "

They certainly do that, lass! And you're right about the taking your own pics palava,perhaps even worse than the arms length prospect is the setting of the timer and legging it back and posing, only for the tripod-less camera to fall over and take a delightful shot of the coving...

Any woman who continues to look sexually alluring or man who somehow keeps himself aroused during this process has my utmost respect...

sounds like some of you would like decent pics.I'm a photographer in Bucks and will shoot for free if you're within a 50 mile radius.

I can shoot, edit and give you a disc there and then.

Forum Mod

I think mine says I don't have many outer clothes

"I think mine says I don't have many outer clothes "

and looking at your pics it would be a shame if you did.

Forum Mod

"I think mine says I don't have many outer clothes

and looking at your pics it would be a shame if you did."

Thanks

» Add a new message to this topic