FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > one night only?

one night only?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

One nightstands or long term friendships? What do you prefer and why?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ottongue49Man  over a year ago

BARNSLEY

hate one night stands,so seedy and meaningless.Longterm friendships means what it says,friends for life,even if you fall out+have an argument,the true friendship+trust will always stay there

By *nkednkinky_bbwWoman  over a year ago

cannock

Does it have to be either/or? I like a mixture of both

By *istress-MazikeenWoman  over a year ago

bolton

"hate one night stands,so seedy and meaningless.Longterm friendships means what it says,friends for life,even if you fall out+have an argument,the true friendship+trust will always stay there"

That is so true, and some people dont like the expression friends with benefits.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"hate one night stands,so seedy and meaningless.Longterm friendships means what it says,friends for life,even if you fall out+have an argument,the true friendship+trust will always stay there

That is so true, and some people dont like the expression friends with benefits.

"

I sgree with you both, I find the thought of a one night stand seedy. Sex for me is intense and gets better with people you are friends with.

one night stands definately.. otherwise they start to use your expensive toiletries.

Hmm! I guess a one off meet with a couple or single is fine, it's probably more likely if distance is involved or maybe the meet was ok but not fantastic. I agree that if you really click with playmates then a second, third or whatever meet can be even better, as you all know each other a little more and what they like and don't like. All parties involved have to want to meet again of course and some of our best encounters have come from meeting people more than once

Forum Mod

"Hmm! I guess a one off meet with a couple or single is fine, it's probably more likely if distance is involved or maybe the meet was ok but not fantastic. I agree that if you really click with playmates then a second, third or whatever meet can be even better, as you all know each other a little more and what they like and don't like. All parties involved have to want to meet again of course and some of our best encounters have come from meeting people more than once "

Thanks Serens you have put what I was going to say xxx

By *ishful.thinkingWoman  over a year ago

east london

For me the sex is better with people I get to know, that’s not to say I haven’t done the one night stands, but I feel more comfortable around those I can build a rapport with. Its nice not to have to direct each and every time

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

"Does it have to be either/or? I like a mixture of both"
I agree

but with regards meeting men off here, most I really do NOT wanna listen to how the wife stung him in the divorce, hear him winge that he has to pay to support his children,

ad infinitum

lots to be said for a 1 nighter

and if he doesn't bore me, he could easily get a return invite

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

"one night stands definately.. otherwise they start to use your expensive toiletries.

"

before you know it, your telling em what underpants to wear

BARNSLEY

couldnt agree more,good answer

"Hmm! I guess a one off meet with a couple or single is fine, it's probably more likely if distance is involved or maybe the meet was ok but not fantastic. I agree that if you really click with playmates then a second, third or whatever meet can be even better, as you all know each other a little more and what they like and don't like. All parties involved have to want to meet again of course and some of our best encounters have come from meeting people more than once

Thanks Serens you have put what I was going to say xxx "

Great minds eh lol xxx

BARNSLEY

im not so sure about the friends with benefits term Once i have clicked with someone and built up a rapport,using your sexual imagination etc,the sex to me is loads better and more intense and lots better than one night stands

"one night stands definately.. otherwise they start to use your expensive toiletries.

before you know it, your telling em what underpants to wear "

Going by recent threads looks like some people have crossed that line already!!

well every first time is a one night stand and then if its good and feasable distance time etc then it develop into friendship.

So I approach the first time as a one nighter and then take it on from there.

Also disagree that sex is not good on nighter it all depends on the state of mind but it certainly improves as time goes on because you get to know each other.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Hmmmm .

We like one off's but we have found we also like repeat meets BUT we only ever get in touch with each other when we all fancy a meet together.....so I wouldn't call them friends in a sense that true friends are....we just have a sex relationship with them.

"

makes not to remove all nice perfumes beforehand pmsl

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

I love friendships and repeat meets with the right people, but equally have had some really incredible 'one off's' in clubs, espeically when abroad on hols....

"well every first time is a one night stand and then if its good and feasable distance time etc then it develop into friendship.

So I approach the first time as a one nighter and then take it on from there.

Also disagree that sex is not good on nighter it all depends on the state of mind but it certainly improves as time goes on because you get to know each other."

I think that is such a valid point to approach the first one as potentially a one off. If the friendship develops, and that has to be over time, then great. We sometimes find that people refer to this initial yet intimate relationship as friendship rather than just mutually agreed sex. Friendship takes a lot longer to build and it lasts and evolves as trust grows.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

me.... i prefer the regular meets as opposed to the one-offs... just because you can get a better feel for people over a longer point of time.....

I see it as sex with friends.... where as the one-off have a different pressure/dynamic to them...

By *ooty and suuCouple  over a year ago

barnsley

we met a few couples throw swinging and made some great friends

over the last few yrs

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I prefer long term friends unless im in the club. I dont do "everything" on a first meet and have to get to know and trust someone to do certain things. Although one nighters arent completly against my rules they certainly wouldnt be getting my full potential

By *ighlandcouple40Couple  over a year ago

Inverness

yes, we prefer to meet others for a social meet first and then see if we click with the other couple first, before jumping into bed as so called!!!!! its good to make friendships for swinging too.

Lorraine xxx

not really into one offs but to be honest there have been a few when once was enough!!!

prefer more regular but not a relationship just friends who have fun! xx

By *arlitos WayMan  over a year ago

London

"One nightstands or long term friendships? What do you prefer and why?"

Tricky this one as I feel it’s the continuation of my previous post “True Love”.

I have found myself in a situation in which I was madly, deeply falling in love with a vanilla woman who had only just joined the site… I could tell she was special to me, she had already been to a couple of meetings with another person who I also knew (it’s a small world) however despite these two meetings she felt something for this guy but did not think it was anything else but sex. I absolutely adored her, spent hours talking to her on msn, on the phone then we met for coffee… we were planning to go on a meet two weeks later on a Saturday (which was the only day she could have a baby sitter) BUT knowing that she was much more special to me then a night stand, I wanted to have the opportunity to develop a relationship with her and therefore I would not have liked being in a situation in which she would be with me one Saturday and with that friend of mine on the next Saturday (probably had it not been a friend of mine it would have been different) so I asked her to make a decision one way or the other.

She thought about it very carefully and in the meantime she realised that she had feelings for both of us! I was aware that the timing was crap, it all happen too soon, the other person had already had a couple of nights of sex and passion with her to his own benefit, BUT because I refrained myself from having sex with her I thought that I could keep her friendship, we discussed this before she even spoke to the other guy about this situation and we had a mutual agreement I said: - if I cannot have all of you why can I not love as a friend? -

She decided to go for the other guy instead of me, simply because they had already started something and wanted to build on that, but unfortunately she does not want to see me anymore even for coffee not to stay in touch with me and that really hurts me even more because she is a beautiful person inside out and I hate to loose such an exquisite friendship…

I am consoled though cause “What did not start cannot End” and she will be in my thoughts forever.

» Add a new message to this topic