FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > You know its a timewaster when ....

You know its a timewaster when ....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Its a "couple" ... with no pics, who incessantly message you between 930am and 5pm inclusive (and never outside those hours), live within 15 miles of you, can "never" meet, require "deep cover" privacy, never email, or send a pic, and will not ever call (again "deep cover" security). Oh, and are a "professional couple". Just had one of those in January. So, come on folks ... share your knowledge here

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Funny enough just had the same thing happen, M part of a couple I just simply called him out on it. He signed off As far as I see you got nothing to lose.

Prob a married pic collector

They say they have an email address you can send pics too

"They say they have an email address you can send pics too "

By *cottishrichMan  over a year ago

Here and there

"Its a "couple" ... with no pics, who incessantly message you between 930am and 5pm inclusive (and never outside those hours), live within 15 miles of you, can "never" meet, require "deep cover" privacy, never email, or send a pic, and will not ever call (again "deep cover" security). Oh, and are a "professional couple". Just had one of those in January. So, come on folks ... share your knowledge here "

How is that a timewaster? Did you book and pay for a hotel and wait around for hours for them? No. You opened and read a message then decided they probably aren't genuine. They've maybe wasted half a second of your time but you were just going to spend that time arseing around on FAB anyway. There are always going to be people like that on any site and there's not a lot you can do about it.

By *arabeefWoman  over a year ago

otley

"Its a "couple" ... with no pics, who incessantly message you between 930am and 5pm inclusive (and never outside those hours), live within 15 miles of you, can "never" meet, require "deep cover" privacy, never email, or send a pic, and will not ever call (again "deep cover" security). Oh, and are a "professional couple". Just had one of those in January. So, come on folks ... share your knowledge here

How is that a timewaster? Did you book and pay for a hotel and wait around for hours for them? No. You opened and read a message then decided they probably aren't genuine. They've maybe wasted half a second of your time but you were just going to spend that time arseing around on FAB anyway. There are always going to be people like that on any site and there's not a lot you can do about it. "

"Its a "couple" ... with no pics, who incessantly message you between 930am and 5pm inclusive (and never outside those hours), live within 15 miles of you, can "never" meet, require "deep cover" privacy, never email, or send a pic, and will not ever call (again "deep cover" security). Oh, and are a "professional couple". Just had one of those in January. So, come on folks ... share your knowledge here

How is that a timewaster? Did you book and pay for a hotel and wait around for hours for them? No. You opened and read a message then decided they probably aren't genuine. They've maybe wasted half a second of your time but you were just going to spend that time arseing around on FAB anyway. There are always going to be people like that on any site and there's not a lot you can do about it. "

I totally agree. The only time I would consider someone a timewaster is if I'd arranged a meet, spent time getting ready and traveled to meet them for them not to show.

We don't understand is that when a guy as no photos on his profile but wants to send his cock and face pic to our email address ,what's that all about?

It is just the male half constantly chatting, not because he is just chatting.

But there is no female around at all.

People need to learn to differentiate between timewasters and fantasists..

Never had our time wasted as we set our rules out from the start and if they don't like it then just move on to another cpl,always had guys turn up for our meets

"People need to learn to differentiate between timewasters and fantasists.."

exactly this. Constant mailers aren't timewasters!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

If someone feels their time has been wasted valid surely. We've felt that our times wasted a few times by people who message a few times then suddenly stop when we talk about meeting. We've invested our time in them for no result.....time wasted.

Lots of assumptions on your part ... and all wrong.

"People need to learn to differentiate between timewasters and fantasists..

exactly this. Constant mailers aren't timewasters!"

Any one who wastes my time, I categorise as a timewaster ... whether they're a fantasist or not

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

"

Here and there

How is that a timewaster? Did you book and pay for a hotel and wait around for hours for them? No. You opened and read a message then decided they probably aren't genuine. They've maybe wasted half a second of your time but you were just going to spend that time arseing around on FAB anyway. There are always going to be people like that on any site and there's not a lot you can do about it.

Lots of assumptions on your part ... and all wrong. "

All I had to work with was your original post and the examples you gave don't constitute a timewaster, just a fantasist.

There have been many occasions whilst chatting to people that they just stop messaging, delete their profile or block you for no apparent reason. Maybe they just decided on chatting they didn't want to meet. Its a little annoying but I was sat at home, online and would have been chatting to other people too anyway. This, whilst frustrating, is not what I'd consider a time waster.

"People need to learn to differentiate between timewasters and fantasists.."

When they say we should meet and you suggest to them to let you know of a time that is convenient for them. Then, you hear nothing back...a few months down the line they ask you the same thing; 'you up for a meet'.

...not sure if that counts as a timewaster. But, all those days of messaging and so forth was a waste of my time. And i don't like people messing me around. That's been happening a lot lately.

exactly this. Constant mailers aren't timewasters!

Any one who wastes my time, I categorise as a timewaster ... whether they're a fantasist or not "

The thread was entitled "You know its a timewaster when ...." and was meant to be an amusing thread, and my entry was just an amusing experience that happened to me this month, which I thought that I'd share. I was actually hoping that it'd encourage others to share similarly amusing experiences, not to spin off and engage in a pedantic dialogue. Such a shame ... so here from Collins English dictionary is the term "timewaster" in the pejorative sense ....

noun pejorative) "if you say that someone or something is a time waster, you mean that they cause you to spend a lot of time doing something that is unnecessary or does not produce any benefit"

Lets go back to sharing amusing instances. Its more fun !!

"When they say we should meet and you suggest to them to let you know of a time that is convenient for them. Then, you hear nothing back...a few months down the line they ask you the same thing; 'you up for a meet'.

...not sure if that counts as a timewaster. But, all those days of messaging and so forth was a waste of my time. And i don't like people messing me around. That's been happening a lot lately.

"

You know its a timewaster when the man is harder to get into bed than a Jane Austin heroine

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I'm a time-waster - I love drafting pedantic letters to post to my friends for them to open and have a WTF moment when they realise that they don't have an allotment and don't own a cow that crashed through a fence and then text me to begin making enquiries.

exactly this. Constant mailers aren't timewasters!"

They are simply pests, block, delete x

You asked people to share their knowledge which they have done.

"

We totally agree. The only time We would consider someone a timewaster is if We'd arranged a meet, spent time getting ready and or traveled to meet them for them not to show. "

"You asked people to share their knowledge which they have done. "

I stand corrected. You're quite right. I should have asked "share your experiences", and qualified the noun (plural) "experiences" with the adjective "amusing". Apologies to all

"If someone feels their time has been wasted valid surely. We've felt that our times wasted a few times by people who message a few times then suddenly stop when we talk about meeting. We've invested our time in them for no result.....time wasted."

I've had this 4 Times now and I've not been a member long. Including one woman who has 3 veris - everything was going well and then nothing - she won't even tell me why.

I'm not giving up with the site though - I'm sure there's some genuine nice people somewhere. Lol

It's a man even older than mrnotts - yes even older been on fab a week claiming two couple meets already.

Here and there

"If someone feels their time has been wasted valid surely. We've felt that our times wasted a few times by people who message a few times then suddenly stop when we talk about meeting. We've invested our time in them for no result.....time wasted.

I've had this 4 Times now and I've not been a member long. Including one woman who has 3 veris - everything was going well and then nothing - she won't even tell me why.

I'm not giving up with the site though - I'm sure there's some genuine nice people somewhere. Lol"

But that's not necessarily a time waster. Perhaps you said something that turned her off? Perhaps asking why made you sound needy, Perhaps life just got in the way and she doesn't have time to meet. Conversations sometimes just fizzle out if you don't keep each other engaged enough. I've lost count of the number of conversations that have ended up going nowhere but I don't feel like my time has been wasted, I probably would have been pissing about on the forums anyway.

"If someone feels their time has been wasted valid surely. We've felt that our times wasted a few times by people who message a few times then suddenly stop when we talk about meeting. We've invested our time in them for no result.....time wasted.

I'm not giving up with the site though - I'm sure there's some genuine nice people somewhere. Lol

But that's not necessarily a time waster. Perhaps you said something that turned her off? Perhaps asking why made you sound needy, Perhaps life just got in the way and she doesn't have time to meet. Conversations sometimes just fizzle out if you don't keep each other engaged enough. I've lost count of the number of conversations that have ended up going nowhere but I don't feel like my time has been wasted, I probably would have been pissing about on the forums anyway. "

I fail to see how messages that lead nowhere unless they are deliberately leading you on can be construed as time wasting. The nature of meeting via a site like this means that it's an inevitability as not everyone will want to meet you.

We don't like one liners like you ok

Or are u getting enough from single ladies yeah right joined a year ago no pics or verys and profile says will try owt once . Just don't do it for us

By *ice guy 44Man  over a year ago

wrexham

im a real gen person was on here 2 years ago and had 14 meets never let any one down now im back and its so hard to meet people even cockold as they all think your a time wster

why do peoplecome on here and do that. the other week had a cpl but never talkto her only him how sad are they.

its hard for single men as it is with out the time wsters on here. i would love to set something upfor meets at pubs and that for us all to meet face to face

» Add a new message to this topic