FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > 1st ever gang bang

1st ever gang bang

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *achel_paul OP   Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

My wife (Rachel) and her female friend want me to organises a gang bang for them. It's being a long time coming but finally was put on her bucket list. We need help and advice, planning on booking a hotel room in the West Midlands.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They can take quite a bit of planning so brace yourself ! Invite more guys than you actually want because you'll likely get drop outs.

Good luck and enjoy

By *achel_paul OP   Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

thanks for you're reply; which bring me nicely to the next question how many guys for 2 ladies would we need. Rachel said 6 men would be nice???? so how many would I need to invite taking into count drop outs?

By *eggaeloverMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Don't tell where the hotel is until you have checked the peeps out, someone did and some troublemaker called the hotel. Also get loads of guys, apparently they bottle out!

"thanks for you're reply; which bring me nicely to the next question how many guys for 2 ladies would we need. Rachel said 6 men would be nice???? so how many would I need to invite taking into count drop outs?"

At least 18 !

On average two thirds will say they are attending and not show up !

I,d say invite 12 ive held a few and only had 1 where all the guys turned up most remember on the day there working or going on holiday so good luck and have fun

"They can take quite a bit of planning so brace yourself ! Invite more guys than you actually want because you'll likely get drop outs.

Good luck and enjoy "

To be honest it's hit and miss with the guys we have a great group around south yorkshire who don't waste our time we've had up to 12

I'm in lol x

"My wife (Rachel) and her female friend want me to organises a gang bang for them. It's being a long time coming but finally was put on her bucket list. We need help and advice, planning on booking a hotel room in the West Midlands.

"

I showed up for a couple's first gangbang in Basingstoke last year, and was the only guy out of the 9 who'd accepted who turned up. But, it was fantastic. The girl was incredibly horny and her husband was a really nice guy. The two of us gave her a fantastic time, and I meet them regularly now. Most gangbangs I've attended have very few guys showing, so, I'd suggest that with two girls, that you try for at least 20 guys ... and think yourself lucky if 3 to 4 arrive. Good luck, and have fun

We would recommend going to a club, choosing the guys and then off to a private room. Saves an awful lot of time wasting and let downs xx

"To be honest it's hit and miss with the guys we have a great group around south yorkshire who don't waste our time we've had up to 12 "
i agree it is hit and miss with the guys a lot bottle it on the day like you guys ive got 4 guys who are genuine

By *uthLessKnickersCouple  over a year ago

Cornwall/Devon

I (Glenn ) organised a very similar thing for Ruth and a fem friend of hers at my house. Out of about 20 wannabes 6 committed to coming. Of those 6 only two turned up. It was a nightmare to organise. You would think with 2 hot willing ladies, it would be easy.....not so

"I (Glenn ) organised a very similar thing for Ruth and a fem friend of hers at my house. Out of about 20 wannabes 6 committed to coming. Of those 6 only two turned up. It was a nightmare to organise. You would think with 2 hot willing ladies, it would be easy.....not so"

Glenn ... so far away But, let me know if you organise another, and I'll be there, definitely!

By *landfordfabbersCouple  over a year ago

Blandford ish

Either goto a club pick the ones you like and go to a room or speak to somewhere like ric at donkeydicks he can host a evening;-)

"thanks for you're reply; which bring me nicely to the next question how many guys for 2 ladies would we need. Rachel said 6 men would be nice???? so how many would I need to invite taking into count drop outs?

At least 18 !

On average two thirds will say they are attending and not show up !

"

Mrs H2S had a gangbang about 5 years ago - she wanted about 5 guys, so we took the advice off here and invited 15 guys on the basis that maybe 4/5 would turn up. All 15 turned up! She was happily knackered 5 hours later My advice to the OP - get mobile tel. numbers off the guys, speak to them, and don't give them the hotel location until the night before.

» Add a new message to this topic