FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > any one else bored?

any one else bored?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

left your name

and i will send the ukcas candidate round - i was complainging of being bored til they knocked - now i wish i had kept my mouth shut

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hristalCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

"left your name

and i will send the ukcas candidate round - i was complainging of being bored til they knocked - now i wish i had kept my mouth shut "

Must remember not to answer the door then in case they are in this area too

Christalx

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"left your name

and i will send the ukcas candidate round - i was complainging of being bored til they knocked - now i wish i had kept my mouth shut "

ukcas or ukip??? lol isn't ucas the university people.... lol

well if it make you feel better i am waiting on the BNP candidate to come round to mine.... lol

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

if any University bod finds our place they will deserve a degree, if a political candidate finds our place, well they still wont get my vote, could do with releiving the boredom though so I might direct them across the yard over the uncovered cess pit

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"if any University bod finds our place they will deserve a degree, if a political candidate finds our place, well they still wont get my vote, could do with releiving the boredom though so I might direct them across the yard over the uncovered cess pit "

Bet those buggers from Sydney University coiuld find you...

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"left your name

and i will send the ukcas candidate round - i was complainging of being bored til they knocked - now i wish i had kept my mouth shut

ukcas or ukip??? lol isn't ucas the university people.... lol

well if it make you feel better i am waiting on the BNP candidate to come round to mine.... lol"

lol sorry and theres me thinking everyone lives in my little world!

ukcas is the term given to the locals here in harborough as the lock uk national front party - as in uk castration - as in they should be!!!

i must set up that web site leaving a local dictionary for anyone wanting to communicate with us

By *ixplayMan  over a year ago

tamworth & Edinburgh

form an ordally queue to give the facsists a kicking

By *ickens CiderMan  over a year ago

taunton

"if any University bod finds our place they will deserve a degree, if a political candidate finds our place, well they still wont get my vote, could do with releiving the boredom though so I might direct them across the yard over the uncovered cess pit "

Tell them that your their worse nightmare... that your a swinging voter... and not sure who'll you'll be voting for... and hey if they don't look so bad drag um in doors and show them your policy on life... do this with all them as they call round and give your vote to the best one on the day... lmao

» Add a new message to this topic