FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > describe your best .....

describe your best .....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

orgasm ever. How it felt, and how you felt afterwards.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

felt a bit out of breath after the farmer chased me from his field

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"orgasm ever. How it felt, and how you felt afterwards. "
all consuming, and i nearly fainted

By *ixplayMan  over a year ago

tamworth & Edinburgh

my best orgasm was when having some hot steamy session, the girl i was with pulled away from me as she was just about to cum & squirted all over me & i came on the spot all over her, it was amazing & i cant wait to experience that again one day

By *ussycat73Couple  over a year ago

sheffield

mmm I feel horny just thinking about it right now lol. It was so long I thought I would pass out and so hard my pussy and stomach muscles were pulsing till I squirted and felt it run down the guys balls and then I was totally speechless and all that came out were moans of intense pleasure and as i thought it had come to an end it carried on and then i was all light headed and giggly

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Felt a rush from my core, down to my toes, up through my torso, up to the hairs on the top of my head. It felt like my eyes would explode !!!

Couldnt move or talk for what seemed like ages (although probably only a couple of mins).

Mmmmmmm if only they were all as good as that!

"Felt a rush from my core, down to my toes, up through my torso, up to the hairs on the top of my head. It felt like my eyes would explode !!!

Couldnt move or talk for what seemed like ages (although probably only a couple of mins).

Mmmmmmm if only they were all as good as that!"

I can relate to that totally,it lasted for what felt like an eternity, and when I thought it was over, I kept cumming again and again. I could not move or speak for ages.

My partner appreciates this for a different reason, besides saying it is sexy...apparently it is the only time I ever keep quiet for any length of time.

Couldn't really tell you the specifics sadly, was quite a while ago now... all I can remember is my teeth were chattering for about 10 minutes afterwards. It's the only time that's ever happened to me!

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

simply orgasmic

» Add a new message to this topic