FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Un-realistic

Un-realistic

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

There seems to be an increasing number of profiles on here with unrealistic demands. I realise people have different tastes and needs but some of them need a reality check. I have seen profiles demanding men with 10inch cocks only, age range 48-50, only profesionals (what ever that means), exceptional men only (exceptional in what way!!). Its no coincedance that the majority of these profiles have no verifications even after being on here for several months, maybe they are setting this high standards because they are choosey but often what seems perfect on paper isnt so perfect in reality, in an ideal world I would be meet the Minogue sisters for a 3some but I cant realy see that happening

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

There seems to be an awful lot of threads with people commenting on what others choose to put on their profiles too.

By *zMaleMan  over a year ago

penzance

Sort the wheat from the chaff and get on with it bud. Unfortunately life ain't that easy.

Thats true, but its probably the most important subject , after all, first impressions are often made after reading a profile , and as we know ,first impressions on here are usualy what counts

Forum Mod

O o O oo

We can't all want and write the same things. If a profile you read doesn't do anything for you, move to the next one.

People are allowed to write what they want, wether it suits all of us or not

"Sort the wheat from the chaff and get on with it bud. Unfortunately life ain't that easy. "

I know mate, and I know the OP looks like a typical 'single guy' whinge (que the chat room mafia with their hilarious sarcy comments) but it does make me cringe when I see what some people write

"We can't all want and write the same things. If a profile you read doesn't do anything for you, move to the next one.

People are allowed to write what they want, wether it suits all of us or not"

I agree, but these forums are here to air opinions and my opinion is based on what i read in a profile, surely you dont want bland and fence sitting topics on here all the time

"We can't all want and write the same things. If a profile you read doesn't do anything for you, move to the next one.

I agree, but these forums are here to air opinions and my opinion is based on what i read in a profile, surely you dont want bland and fence sitting topics on here all the time"

opps missed out the smiley face

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

It's all about choice - Their choice and not anyone elses

"It's all about choice - Their choice and not anyone elses "

Fair comment, I shall refrain from commenting on other peoples profiles, for now

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Crap that only gives me 20 months till im too old best get me ass moving

I want to put on my profile, will only meet people I like the look of with dirty minds...But it's not long enough (Complains about short profiles)

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

so if I put I have a 10 inch todger, can go all night, fit as a butchers dog and don't care about age,looks, size etc I might get a few meets? Trouble is when I tuen up they'll find out the truth that I'm really 5o+, fat, got a bit of a spreading belly and turn over and fall asleep as soon as the deed is over? .......... actually they never get to find out the last bit cos we never get that far pmsl

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

I think that the proof in the pudding is in the amount of replies and meets that people get from their profiles.

You may well think my profile requirements are unrealistic.....but hey, gets me enough meets to keep me very happy!

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I agree, but these forums are here to air opinions and my opinion is based on what i read in a profile, surely you dont want bland and fence sitting topics on here all the time"

I can't see anything in my post that suggests otherwise?

What I can say is, if you don't like a profile, you only have to read it once.

Critising someones profile on the forums normally brings conflict , so no, the forums are never bland as there is always someone who wants to pick at what others do.

"There seems to be an increasing number of profiles on here with unrealistic demands. I realise people have different tastes and needs but some of them need a reality check. I have seen profiles demanding men with 10inch cocks only, age range 48-50, only profesionals (what ever that means), exceptional men only (exceptional in what way!!). Its no coincedance that the majority of these profiles have no verifications even after being on here for several months, maybe they are setting this high standards because they are choosey but often what seems perfect on paper isnt so perfect in reality, in an ideal world I would be meet the Minogue sisters for a 3some but I cant realy see that happening "

Not every member is sane OR trained in profile writing.

Who cares?

Read the ones you like.

Quite frankly I can't be arsed worrying about the ludicrious profiles written by some mentally and socially inept sex seeker.

I'm going for a look at yours now.

"It's all about choice - Their choice and not anyone elses

Fair comment, I shall refrain from commenting on other peoples profiles, for now "

Wise decision as we're here to play with whom and how we like. As you can imagine, it gets pretty galling when others question your decisions!

I totally agree ! All I want is a fuck & a laugh!!!!!!XG

OP, what is unrealistic to you could be perfectly realistic to the profile owner, but there is one sure fire way to get over this hurdle ....

Ignore the profile and move to one which you think is realistic.

Simple really when you take a nanosecond to think about it

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

I feel the OP's pain - there are loads of people on here that I would be absolutely perfect for if only they would realise it

i found it funny!! think i must have bumped my head last nite....

anyway who cares you dont fit the criteria tough innit!! move on and have a wee laugh and snigger to yourself about it!! xx

"

I'm going for a look at yours (Profile) now. "

Well Granny, yours has forgotten to show itself, or has it been nicked?

"

I'm going for a look at yours (Profile) now.

Well Granny, yours has forgotten to show itself, or has it been nicked?

"

Nope I turned it off yesterday.

What were you peekin' for anyhow ?

to see what yours says and a little perv, but remembred you have no pics. . .

Why have you hidden it?

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

to many people like to moan on this site, all like big girls moaning all the time

"Sort the wheat from the chaff and get on with it bud. Unfortunately life ain't that easy.

I know mate, and I know the OP looks like a typical 'single guy' whinge (que the chat room mafia with their hilarious sarcy comments) but it does make me cringe when I see what some people write "

no not whingey enoughy for a sarcy comment..

You are so right in what you say...the human mind is full of mistakes

"You are so right in what you say...the human mind is full of mistakes "

WOW..lovely Dreads...

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

people ask for what they want

if they get it ot not, its no one's business

just be concerned with what you get

"to many people like to moan on this site, all like big girls moaning all the time "

Agree,and cant believe the OP is moaning about what other people have on their profiles.

Its called choice amd if anyone doesnt like what we have on our profile then we are not going to loose any sleep over it,the same if we see a profile that doesnt appeal to us then we pass it by.

Easy really.

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"There seems to be an increasing number of profiles on here with unrealistic demands. I realise people have different tastes and needs but some of them need a reality check. I have seen profiles demanding men with 10inch cocks only, age range 48-50, only profesionals (what ever that means), exceptional men only (exceptional in what way!!). Its no coincedance that the majority of these profiles have no verifications even after being on here for several months, maybe they are setting this high standards because they are choosey but often what seems perfect on paper isnt so perfect in reality, in an ideal world I would be meet the Minogue sisters for a 3some but I cant realy see that happening "

But none of these are unrealistic.

There are plenty of guys with 10 inch cocks on here... I've turned enough of them down to know... I don't like huge ones.

Requesting ‘professionals only’ is vague rather than unrealistic… but most of us can generally work out what they mean.

As for 'exceptional men only' ... well it's usually on profiles of people not generally looking for single guys and/or they are saying they set the bar higher than the typical dross.

48-50 may well be a tight age range (not seen one that narrow) but still not unrealistic.

These preferences are only unrealistic if a person wants to meet these people and doesn't match the preferences... in a very "it's so unfair" (Kevin and Perry) way.

"to many people like to moan on this site, all like big girls moaning all the time "

A bit of a contradiction, your moaning at the fact that iam moaning, you big girl

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

"to many people like to moan on this site, all like big girls moaning all the time

A bit of a contradiction, your moaning at the fact that iam moaning, you big girl "

lol aye sure pass the donkey on2 me lol

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

And?

I think part of the problem is that some people believe that because we're here that playing is mandatory..a bit like having to buy food because we're hungry.

I haven't encountered many single guys who would turn down the opportunity for gratuitous sex, yet if the tables were turned and they were inundated with more offers than they could deal with, then slowly their own criteria would narrow and appear to be 'unrealistic', it's s sad fact of swinging life, females and couples here can refine their choices to suit their absolute preferences!

The fact is, if you're someone looking for men with 10"+ dicks, professional and between 48-50 and you already get 10 messages a day from people who fit that, then you're going to pick the 'exceptional' from that number.

If you have that on your profile and nobody ticks the right boxes then you'll widen the criteria, assuming you wanted to have adventures here in the first place

By *inge61Couple  over a year ago

n/wales

"There seems to be an awful lot of threads with people commenting on what others choose to put on their profiles too. "

lol nice one

"These preferences are only unrealistic if a person wants to meet these people and doesn't match the preferences... in a very "it's so unfair" (Kevin and Perry) way."

**Nods in total agreement**

I'm a single guy who likes a good moan, but not in the forums lol

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Let’s not forget…. couples don’t need to meet anyone to have sex; even most singles have ‘someone’ they can call for a bit of fun. So (especially for couples), arranging a meet is an ‘extra’ to an already fulfilling sex life. They can be as selective as they like and if no one fits the bill… big deal! It’s no different to them deciding to get the toy bag out and finding the batteries are flat on the nipple clamps - it might be disappointing not to be able to carry out their intentions of adding a little something to the proceedings but it sure doesn’t stop them having fun…. they can always get the nipple clamps out another time …. when they’ve been shopping for batteries.

» Add a new message to this topic