FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Getting to know the person you've met

Getting to know the person you've met

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I just want to know something, I just had my first meet the other since joining the site and the woman I met wanted to meet me first and chat as did I which is great. We ended up getting on pretty well and eventually we fealt comy with one another.

Point is how many of you'd prefer meeting someone and getting to know them first before you play? When I met the woman in question it was made clear(which I believe to be the case practically any time you meet some one)that there will be no gaurentee anything will happen and if it doesn't, doesn't mean it will not happen in future. But I do prefer meeting someone and getting to know them first. Some people might get turned on the whole, we're total strangers, never met, barely spoken thing but personally, nah. I suppose you could argue that being a single man I should be grateful that a woman want to meet me as it can be quite hard but that said, doesn't some common courtesy and treating people like human beings come in to it. Not to sound cheesy, but It's not just about the sex. You want to connect on some level with the person you're with and maybe even chat after you've played. Obviously you're just friends or potential friends but still...it makes a difference.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

Yes I agree with you - I need to connect on some level before I play with a person usually. Though I have on occasion just met someone and done the dirty deed shall we say. Mostly it depends on the mood and what has been said during original conversation prior to the meet.

Yes you can make some good friends from fab too some platonic others with benefits and some who would do anything to help you.

Happy swinging xxxxxxxxxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

suppose it depends on the situation at the time .

we like to get to know people 50%

of the time then the other 50% stranger sex is mind blowing .

like i said its how you feel at the time and how quick you want to meet etc etc .

sometimes its also difficult if the other party has to travel quite a distance but if your turned on by their appearance and they float your boat we dont mind jumping straight in after maybe a relaxing drink

I would always meet with any potential playmates for a drink/bite to eat first to establish if there is any chemistry between us before we proceed to play.

Even if I feel comfortable to invite him to my home for the first meet, there is no guarantee we shall play if I find there is no chemistry between us.

I am very fussy, and can't just play with anyone! That's the way I am, and peeps can like it or lump it I'd say!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As soemone who is single as well i tend to enjoy meeting singles rather than couples. I might make an exception if they're fairly young and not in what you would go a partnership as such. I don't know what other way to put it. I am likely to make one very big exception in this case in regards to a certain couple as the other half is gorgeous and I've spoken to her hubby online and I think I might get on with them both. But it would be the last time. But yeah, I'm glad some people agree with me.

In some respects, it's about the fact that swinging is different things to different people.

For some it's not much more than 'wham baam' and onto the next one. For others, they want some element of friendship, and then there are those who are not averse to finding someone along the way who is a little bit special, and either their swinging days are over or thereafter they only meet socially and/or as a couple.

So it's basically down to individuals.

All my meets have started with a coffee/drink with no expectations, but pleased to say that they've all progressed from there!!

By *ustyWoman  over a year ago

inverclyde

i like to message the person for a bit see how we get on then exchange a mobile number then arrange to meet for a coffee or a drink and see if we click before we play, so far been best way for me, but then you do get ones who meet you and then block you for some reason no explaniation at all and verify you as genuine

I've recently discovered that I would perfer to meet people in a social setting first, this is for a number of reasons.

1. I've had a few disaters recently where by men have turned up and there has been no spark or atraction from my side. if they are stood in your hall and you are dressed in a basque and stockings...it makes for a very very uncomfortable situation.

2. I'm older then when I 1st started doing this, and I want more of a social side to my swinging life. I'm not really interestede in meeting Pandas anymore.

SO I think meeting for a drink first and getting to know someone is good, and i only wish more people were happy to do it.

i prefer to know people a wee bit first a drink , coffee or whatever before the the next move i do tend to chat for a while through here or msn or phone

personally not into randoms but for other folks its the opposite and thats their choice .

iv made some great friends through here and iv met some and never met again xx

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I will always prefer to meet people in a social setting first and get to know them... which is why the "social" route works so much better for me...

it is almost a case of "try before you buy" so to speak.... you get to meet without the pressure....

right!!!! whens then next one!!!! lol

I prefer to get to know someone through messaging etc on here and then meet for a Coffee with nothing else expected and see where it goes, I think once you meet it's nice to chat and see how all involved feel about each other in the flesh so to speak, if you want to play then it should be quite obvious

As a single woman I always meet socially first. I've only made the exception once: we met on the train, but that's another story!

For me, getting to know my playmates is important. Those I talk to outside of playing are "better" playmates than those I don't have contact with between meets!

I am a single mum to 3 little winks so my playtime is limited to the weekend when they go to their dad's so I tend to message and then chat on msn, and phone before meeting people, a big part just due to limited time and resources(no money for babysitters and no family around to sit for me to go out in the week)so far I have only had one meet that after chatting and all there was no chemistry once we met but it was a mutual feeling so we =just went our seperate ways... and with most of the guys I have met we have stayed friends and hook up every once in a while so good good all around...lol

I prefer to meet socially first than just jump into bed, besides if we met at a hotel, for example, either one of us could take one look and decide no way, if we meet socially, at least its not a wasted day off as i meet in my lunchtime or an evening instead

» Add a new message to this topic