FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > singles drama

singles drama

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

has anyone had a drama from a single that wants to start an affair as love the time they had with you. or is this just me having another werido trying to spoil my fun.

have been asked to go on real date by single guy. have explained this is not what i want but am afaird of the black lash so have warned him that he will have bigger consquests if he gives me grief.

am i being paraniod or over reacting to the fact. have to say was flatter by the invite and the attention as he was a younger guy which have to say i do like.

has anyone had the same problem with a meet and how did they reslove it. have heard lots of negative feed back from friends that have had trouble. so am i right in telling him that i have friends in places.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

I would have thought that the simple answer is to stop all contact straight away

What are "friends in places"? it sound like you're threatening him?

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Agree with HPC - also - whats a black lash? If you don't want to see him - tell him - easy. Z

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"whats a black lash? "

I think it's one of those BDSM tools...

"whats a black lash?

I think it's one of those BDSM tools..."

Hmmm, have to look out for that and add it to my toybox lol!

Personally don't see what the problem is unless you're giving mixed signals!

If you've set boundaries and they've been crossed don't contact them any more!

No but i think you should have told him that its not what you want or are looking for and i think you have gone over the top by threatening him. Much better to have left it and then see what happens as each person is different, this guy may have gone off, not happy but resigned and left you alone, you dont know that and have tarred all with the same brush, thats not fair so yes most definitely paranoid

A pal of ours had a similar situation, although single one of her play mates got too close.

As she is a real nice person she just couldn't say no and kinda just went with the flow.

It did go too far though and eventually she had to tell him to back off and I believe it was quite messy.

She regrets nipping it in the bud sooner... Which is what you should do... Put a stop to it now before it goes too far.

Steve

Have taken the advice and deleted the message that i sent him and just blocked him. I was just going with the flow as was afaraid of the horror stories of people that have been rejected in the pass.

it was a bit over the top and he or no one deserves that. but was all mixed up as this the second time that this has happened to me but the first guy when told him no asked if should call it a day and end our friendship. so it was much easier

had one single guy told me he loved me and we never met....... freaked me out i can tell you lol xxxx

oh that is an easy one to deal with just say it back and then they run a mile. that is what happened when in secondary school in a free period. male class mate said he love and could i have his kids. well i just said and i love you too. never again did he say that or ask me to marry him again. but that is guys for you

» Add a new message to this topic