FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Massive Chicken...

Massive Chicken...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

ooohhh....I'm seriously thinking about having my clit hood pierced...heard some good things...about increased pleasure...but I'm a massive chicken about pain....ladies..how much does it hurt REALLY ??...and healing times...???

Easy on the horror stories...as get queasy easily..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nkednkinky_bbwWoman  over a year ago

cannock

its the least painful and quickest healing thing i've ever had done.....quick sharp pain and its over and very little discomfort afterwards

By *zMaleMan  over a year ago

penzance

"ooohhh....I'm seriously thinking about having my clit hood pierced...heard some good things...about increased pleasure...but I'm a massive chicken about pain....ladies..how much does it hurt REALLY ??...and healing times...???

"

I'll come and kiss it all better for you hun

"ooohhh....I'm seriously thinking about having my clit hood pierced...heard some good things...about increased pleasure...but I'm a massive chicken about pain....ladies..how much does it hurt REALLY ??...and healing times...???

I'll come and kiss it all better for you hun "

Make sure you are covered in DETTOL...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I had it done and it killed during the procedure, it was fine after a few days and very horny. I left it out for a while after going to the doctors and it healed, so I wasn't going through that pain again lol xxx

"I had it done and it killed during the procedure, it was fine after a few days and very horny. I left it out for a while after going to the doctors and it healed, so I wasn't going through that pain again lol xxx"

Someone told me ...they get your hood and hold it up with some ..god awful tweesers...guess the thought of what they are doing down there...its scary...but well worth it..so I hear...

cannock

the clamp was the worst part for me, had mine done 9 yrs now. it can get very sore if whoever is playing with it is a bit too rough, and be careful of partners with gaps in their teeth if you have the slim ring

"I had it done and it killed during the procedure, it was fine after a few days and very horny. I left it out for a while after going to the doctors and it healed, so I wasn't going through that pain again lol xxx

Someone told me ...they get your hood and hold it up with some ..god awful tweesers...guess the thought of what they are doing down there...its scary...but well worth it..so I hear... "

They do pinch it yes, I had anaesthetic too and told to go for a walk for 10 minutes while it took effect (it didn't) ... We both liked the way it looked and felt at the time but I got used to it in the end lol x

By *exeteraWoman  over a year ago

Bridgend

I had no pain with mine and no I didn't have anaesthetic just felt a little nick when skin was punctured. It does get a bit tender if it gets a lot of attention and I have no increased sensation with it.

have it done.Its is a great plesaure and give the guys something to play with lol

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

"They do pinch it yes, "
ffs some people will nick owt nowadays

I've personally found they get in the way, and annoying on the teeth... may just be me!

"They do pinch it yes, ffs some people will nick owt nowadays "

You haven't heard the half of it .... Mr serens accidentally swallowed the little screw on ball while we were playing ... his face as he gagged on it was a picture

By *andsomgeorgeMan  over a year ago

Rugby

My Sister has had it done but strangely enough I've not enquired too much about it...

Hope it didn't happen whilst on hols - explaining that one to airport security would be a tad awkward.

I don't know how you do it - I've never pierced myself deliberately (accidentally whilst working yes)cosmetically, no.

I've got mine done is great no pain at all when it was done was told 2 weeks before sex but as long as you keep it clean you'll be ok. Go for it!! its great when there's a tongue playing with it so sensual.......

By *ornyandnymphoCouple  over a year ago

poole

I had my VCH ( vertical clit hood ) piercing done July last year, after lots of research. And it's the best thing ever!

You didn't say if you want vertical or horizontal?

Vertical is much better for stimulation, I have found a curved bar better than a ring.

Pain wise it hurt for a second when needle pierced skin, and no clamps used for vch. Had to do salt bath twice a day for 2 weeks. No pain whatsoever since having it done, just horny 24/7 lol.

You can PM me for more info if you like.

Nympho x

By *zMaleMan  over a year ago

penzance

Hmmmmmmmmmm thats something else we need to talk about PMSL Hope you're down for a week at this rate !!!!!!!!

poole

"Hmmmmmmmmmm thats something else we need to talk about PMSL Hope you're down for a week at this rate !!!!!!!!"

If we come down for a week you might get tongue tied!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The very thought!

Choose carefully who you have doing this for you, I believe if it goes wrong it can have the opposite effect and completely kill the feeling in the clit.

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

I just think you're very brave

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

im going say what i said to the other girl (never ask advice) what someone thought was sore might not be for you, your going to read the word PAIN and think oh shit and think about it more, its same with tattoos if your thinking of getting one dont ask was it sore on anything person (everyone is differnt)

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

"They do pinch it yes, ffs some people will nick owt nowadays

You haven't heard the half of it .... Mr serens accidentally swallowed the little screw on ball while we were playing ... his face as he gagged on it was a picture "

Did you have to perform the Heimlich Maneuver ?

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

You haven't heard the half of it .... Mr serens accidentally swallowed the little screw on ball while we were playing ... his face as he gagged on it was a picture

Did you have to perform the Heimlich Maneuver ? "

Bloody hell, Mrs Serens could perform any maneuver on me...

Oh i wouldnt feel right getting me jack and danny out in a shop...

And what about if he missed his aim....

ouch !!!

uuuummmm....still thinking about it...will let y'all know how it goes...will probably be posting about ice packs...pain killers...swollen genitalia...and antibiotics shortly...thanks you lovely lot for advice...mwah..xxx

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"uuuummmm....still thinking about it...will let y'all know how it goes...will probably be posting about ice packs...pain killers...swollen genitalia...and antibiotics shortly...thanks you lovely lot for advice...mwah..xxx"

Are you mad??????????????

"uuuummmm....still thinking about it...will let y'all know how it goes...will probably be posting about ice packs...pain killers...swollen genitalia...and antibiotics shortly...thanks you lovely lot for advice...mwah..xxx

Are you mad?????????????? "

I have a certificate from my Psychiatrist that clearly states I am currently sane...

lol know i would argue about that

ive got my hood pierced an its

not sore one bit an heals quite well

just when ur having a bath add some salt

2 keep it clean an ull be fine xxx

"uuuummmm....still thinking about it...will let y'all know how it goes...will probably be posting about ice packs...pain killers...swollen genitalia...and antibiotics shortly...thanks you lovely lot for advice...mwah..xxx

I have a certificate from my Psychiatrist that clearly states I am currently sane... "

Am a coward but had it done...crushed my Monsters hand to pieces...but didnt hurt...what hurt was my nipple piercing...ouchhh...and got certificate as official coward...but 100% sane

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I managed to rip my nose ring out on a door repeatedly swallow my tongue bar. So god knows what would happen with a clit ring. I have heard it can desensitize your clit, plus im sure it would get hooked onto something and yanked out Your a braver woman than me thats for sure lol

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I have a certificate from my Psychiatrist that clearly states I am currently sane...

Am a coward but had it done...crushed my Monsters hand to pieces...but didnt hurt...what hurt was my nipple piercing...ouchhh...and got certificate as official coward...but 100% sane "

Im giving swerious thought to nipple piercing, but may not bother now

poole

"I managed to rip my nose ring out on a door repeatedly swallow my tongue bar. So god knows what would happen with a clit ring. I have heard it can desensitize your clit, plus im sure it would get hooked onto something and yanked out Your a braver woman than me thats for sure lol"

It can desensetise in some cases, but very few. Desensetising usually happens if the actual clit is pierced, and not just the hood. Very few women have got a clit piercing as their clit is not big enough.

Did lots of reaserch before deciding to go for a vch. I'm not trying to say I know everything, just learn't a lot through my research!

Nympho xx

Did you have to perform the Heimlich Maneuver ? "

I was too busy laughing tobes lol

Did you have to perform the Heimlich Maneuver ?

Bloody hell, Mrs Serens could perform any maneuver on me... "

I'm quite good at the tombstone lol

By *hsweetCouple  over a year ago

north west

hiii my wife aged 30 had it done around 6mths ago and absolutely loves it

she'd wanted it done for over twelve years then finally woke up with courage one sat morn and went along for it done..she also had anaesthetic which helped the cause..

feel free to look at our profile where there is a beautiful picture of her pussy and piercing

hope you all like the picture x x

Thanks you lot...I am having a very dodgy tatt covered up on friday...so will probably go for it at the same time...lol...thanks for all your advice and pm s...really ..really helpful...Big mwah to you all..xxx

cannock

"Am a coward but had it done...crushed my Monsters hand to pieces...but didnt hurt...what hurt was my nipple piercing...ouchhh...and got certificate as official coward...but 100% sane Im giving swerious thought to nipple piercing, but may not bother now "

my nipple ring got ripped out.....i now have a very weird shaped nipple

» Add a new message to this topic