FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Sexual health check

Sexual health check

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Got my appointment tomz smear and sexual health test 10.30 Just reminding you all to look after your health and play safe. Love you all.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Could not agree more, am going to my local GUM clinic with my daughter who is home from university. Everyone owes it to themselves to get checked out before any potential damage can be done. I have completed my family but some of the younger guys I meet may not have. Would not want to unwittingly spread something along. Worth the peace of mind.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Been for my check now got the two week wait. I have mine every 12 weeks when I go for depro jab so thats covered too.

By *woBiTwoCouple  over a year ago

north manchester

Mr 2bi here - what's the format for a guy's check? Is it bloods and scrapes etc?

By *orse8Man  over a year ago

London

Had one yesterday, it was try and get some fluid out of the eye of the penis with a cotton bud, when that didn't work, a longer thinner cotton bud was used.

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

Depending where you go, it can be a walk in the park, a friendly hello... or "drop yer pants and salute the ceiling!"

joking.. but in all seriousness its nothing to be embarrassed about - and after you've been once or twice, its not nearly half as scary as rumours make out - plus I come away with free condoms (although I worry they're going off as I haven't had a chance to use them in a while...)

already been about 2 months ago

for my sexual health check xxx

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

o reminds me mine due again too - time to pop in and make the appointment while collecting the supplies lol

"Depending where you go, it can be a walk in the park, a friendly hello... or "drop yer pants and salute the ceiling!"

joking.. but in all seriousness its nothing to be embarrassed about - and after you've been once or twice, its not nearly half as scary as rumours make out - plus I come away with free condoms (although I worry they're going off as I haven't had a chance to use them in a while...)"

Where I go its a swab from your japs-eye (can be a little uncomfortable, but not bad), a urine sample, and blood tests so just a wee jab (but you can opt out).... and yeah 10 free condoms. Can't be bad eh?

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

Only 10? And they tell you "See you in 3 months" (how they expect a guy to survive on average 1 a week is beyond me) lol.

YEAH GUM CLINICS ARE GREAT

we stock up every week by buying a few packets lol

"Only 10? And they tell you "See you in 3 months" (how they expect a guy to survive on average 1 a week is beyond me) lol."

You can go back sooner I went back after 3 weeks once

Well I usually get my check up every 6 months, sometimes a bit sooner.

Its a bit weird at first, but ya know, you just got to suck it up and get it done. The blood test is easy, just a needle, the uncomfortable bit is the scrape, but its not a big deal, its only a few seconds.

Anyone who has never got tested, should seriously go and do it.

By *istress SassyCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Grrr, just been in earlier this week for MOT and new implant and then had a call today! Moment of panic before I was quickly assured that all was well with some of the tests,(the ones they had done) but they need to re-take my blood as there wasn't enough! The bloody vial was full too and I hate having blood taken as I always end up with a bruise!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Only 10? And they tell you "See you in 3 months" (how they expect a guy to survive on average 1 a week is beyond me) lol."

i got about 30 last time i went you can come and share some if you want

» Add a new message to this topic