FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Age gap

Age gap

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ive noticed that there are alot of couples whose ages are quite sum distant apart, i was wondering how people feel about this when meeting couples with a big age gap? makes me feel like i shud look for a nubile 18year old female swinging partner lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

err the 18 year old nimble female might not want to

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"err the 18 year old nimble female might not want to

"

Now, now Rugby be good and set an example!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i used to notice people didnt want to play much when i was with hubby as he was a lot older than me i was 40 he was 63.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"err the 18 year old nimble female might not want to

Now, now Rugby be good and set an example! "

I am being good

Men seem to think they are attractive to any woman and can pull anyone and I for one at 18 wouldn't have been looking for a man in his 30's

But I am guessing the OP was saying it tongue in cheek?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yes your right i was saying it tounge in cheek, lol, and im only just 32

Forum Mod

O o O oo

You are still a lot older than 18 and probably have no chance

There has been some threads and posts about age gaps, there are some people who do have difficulty getting meets as you can imagine.

The ages of a Couple make no difference to me as long as their no where near the age of my Children, I'm not bothered otherwise and don't see it as a problem

There's an age gap between myself and my better half, have to say though, you wouldn't know by the way we act, lol.

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

age? schmage!

I know people under the age of 25 on here who are among the most switched on and level headed people I know, and a few over 50's who act like petulant children.

I have a preference for people around my own age, I dont really rule anyone out and try to kep an open mind and just see if I click with someone regardless of age or any other stat

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Hmmm I think I read it wrong, I thought the OP was asking about couples who have a big age difference between themselves.

Silly me.

"Hmmm I think I read it wrong, I thought the OP was asking about couples who have a big age difference between themselves.

Silly me. "

I thought the same thing too Rugby!

By *rPandSlutCouple  over a year ago

wakefield

our age gap is harsh for fem not male..... :/ but hey tis worth it.... not many couples will play with us who are older too because alot say i (fem) am too young.... but never mind eh lol xxx bonny

There's 10 years between me and my swing partner. I can't say it's ever been a problem for us

wakefield

theres 22 between me and my bf lol

there's 21 between me and my partner ....... so we too struggle abit but made some fantastic friends and had plenty of fun

SnD x

By *ovCpl40sCouple  over a year ago

coventry

Well heres our 2 penneth worth

We think its just wrong where either parnet is old enough to be the others parent, let alone the fact that some of the "relationships" can't be that old and as such can't of experimented with each other enough let alone be adding new folks to the mix.

Funny how a lot of these cpls use the fems age (or lack of it) as a hook to lure peeps in

As we say just our opininion each to their own!!!!!

Im with Covcouple, prefer my own age group and would never consider anyone old enough to be one of my kids, even anyone in their 30's is too young

YEAH GOOD IDEA ONCE YOU HAVE FOUND AN 18 YEAR OLD WE WILL SWAP WITH YOUS NO BOTHER lol JIMMY

"there's 21 between me and my partner ....... so we too struggle abit but made some fantastic friends and had plenty of fun

SnD x"

Well for us, you would be ideal, as Ms Rooney prefers Ladies around her age and Gents around my or your partners age.

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

age doesn't concern me

Its how I am treated that impresses me

I especially like younger men as they are more eager to please me

But I like older lovers too

I guess I like options

wakefield

covcpl it isn't wrong to be with an older guy. i mean ye hes as old as my parents but that doesn't make our relationship any different to another. we have experimented an awful lot together before we started swinging. Im solid in the thought that should a couple in their say 30's become in a relationship and begin straight away. you would think that was ok? xx anyway as you said everyone has their right to their own opinion.

xx bonny

We never see age as a problem for playing. If your fit enough and horny enough and the attraction is there then go for it.

I know of several relationships where there is a large age gap and the couples are as much in love as we are with less than a year between us, so I don't see age as being a problem in a relationship. In swinging tho for us we get offers from guys who are the same age or younger than our son and as nice as they may be it just feels wrong, so for that purely personal reason we choose not to meet them.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

My boyfriend is 23 years older than me and my playmates tend to be younger. Just the way of the world.

my Hubby is 41 and i am 26 and we do get to meet younger girls and even older couples

Ahem , lol, I love the hair and tattoos! Sorry, continue on topic :$!

kev is 23 years older than me, been together over 6 years and never had problems meeting people. covcpl sorry but what you said is utter pish!

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

G was with an ex for 2 years - she was over 25 years younger and he was older than her parents (who he had met). Both fitted into the other ones social scene, and while they didn't swing the sex was fantastic. As long as there's respect and sexual compatibility differing ages shouldn't present problems. The older man / younger wife or mistress scenario has been usual all through history, and it's good to see older women now able to have younger lovers too.

i dont meet couples so their age gaps dont make no difference to me lol

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"G was with an ex for 2 years - she was over 25 years younger and he was older than her parents (who he had met). Both fitted into the other ones social scene, and while they didn't swing the sex was fantastic. As long as there's respect and sexual compatibility differing ages shouldn't present problems. The older man / younger wife or mistress scenario has been usual all through history, and it's good to see older women now able to have younger lovers too."

My boyfriend is 2 years older than my mum and 9 months younger than my stepdad when where all out i reckon they think im there carer pmsl. Told them they all have to be nice to me cause its me that will choose there old folks home lol

» Add a new message to this topic