FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Apprentice Girl - Swinger or Minger?

Apprentice Girl - Swinger or Minger?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So Lorraine Tyhe from The Apprentice is a swinger is she? I've read the story and for someone who is setting herself up as a top businesswoman she has been a little foolish in revealing her secret swinging lifestyle to people who wait with baited breath for ammunition which which to shoot her down.

Her own 'company director' boyfirned is dismayed at her lack of discretion as anybody who knows them as a couple will now know he is a swinger by association with her.

Besides, having seen photos of her, (never watched the show although Siren likes it), I'm really not turned on by either her looks or her haphazard indiscretion so for me, she's a minger.

Over to you.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

I feel sorry for her children who will have to put up with some backlash from this,she and details of her private life are plastered all over the news of the world!....so for me on that alone she is a minger and a selfish one at that

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

She is a fool!

((And she admires Mrs V Beckham????))

Hope their isnt much backlash from this for her kids sake.

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Bitter bitter irony at it's finest, one day these forums are about how if, like the gays we were to all just stand up and say "Yes we swing so what" then we would be accepted!

Yet today it's a thread slating a woman for doing exactly that, if anything I think it shows that she A: She isnt going to just talk bolox, but say exactly what she has or hasn't done. and B: Shows she is honest..

All our friends know we swing (including work friends)as personaly we couldn't care what people think or say, we break no laws only daft concepts of morality laid down by some bollox religion..

We think she has definatly made a big mistake sharing this info, for us swinging is a secret part of our life which makes it more exiting, we are not ashamed of what we do but there are a lot of people out there who are going to judge her on her lifestye and lack of judgment, aparantly a bunch of the apprentice girls went out on a girls night out "Lorraine was very open about her and her partner's lifestyle and came straight out and asked Debra and her boyfriend Richard, who's very good looking, for a foursome. Debra was really shocked. They said no."

I bet she regrets asking now.

Forum Mod

"Bitter bitter irony at it's finest, one day these forums are about how if, like the gays we were to all just stand up and say "Yes we swing so what" then we would be accepted!

Yet today it's a thread slating a woman for doing exactly that, if anything I think it shows that she A: She isnt going to just talk bolox, but say exactly what she has or hasn't done. and B: Shows she is honest..

All our friends know we swing (including work friends)as personaly we couldn't care what people think or say, we break no laws only daft concepts of morality laid down by some bollox religion.."

The thing is with this is that I would'nt want my children to read about what we do on the front pages of a sunday tabloid......they don't need to know the details of our private life,just as I don't need to know the details of my parents private life,thats the reason that I think she has acted selfishly....she can swing to her hearts content but do her children need to know about it?

"Bitter bitter irony at it's finest, one day these forums are about how if, like the gays we were to all just stand up and say "Yes we swing so what" then we would be accepted!

"

This isn't a peffect world and never will be. Prejudice starts in the playground and anyone deemed different from the norm becomes a target for their individuality. Whilst we'd all love to able to say 'we swing and we like it' and not be judged for it, the realists among us know that is just not going to happen.

"

"

I slated her lack of discretion. Not for being a swinger. She had not considered her partners concerns and/or wishes for their private life to ramin private and of he dumps her because of it then it's a rod she made for her own back. I'd also like to add that Alan Sugar is known for disliking anyone who doesn't fit into his mould of what a successful businessperson should be - and in this case, I think he'd frown upon her indiscretion as it is a perfect example of how a businessperson should think before they speak.

"

All our friends know we swing (including work friends)as personaly we couldn't care what people think or say, we break no laws only daft concepts of morality laid down by some bollox religion.."

If you want to shout from the rooftops then that's your business but we're not all like that and prefer our sex lives to be kept private, but to blame it all upon religion is farcical as morality is clearly defined by one's longitude and one's latitude compounded by the date.

300 years ago is was perfectly acceptable for a young girl of 13 to marry - in THIS country, yet now it is not, yet in other countries it is still normal practice - so where is the morality here? who was right and who is wrong? us back then? us now? them now?

Religion gives us a set of guidelines, extremists take those guidelines and blur them into indoctrination. Luckily in the West we have the right to speak freely and act freely so long as it harms nobody else... and in the case of Lorraine Tighe, she may well have hurt her children (who face being victimised in the playground for having a 'different' sort of mum) and she may have damaged her partner's reputation for exposing his secret swinging lifestyle by her loose talk.

I agree it is a shame that you cannot just be what you want to be.

Too many people judge you before even knowing you and that too is a shame.

I have been judged for being on here as a married man but hey we are all here for our own reasons so anyone who don't like it can go boil their heads LoL.

maybe one day other people will just get on with their lives and not be too concerned with what others are getting up to, after all being gay is not such a stigma these days or mixed marriages even woman priests are more acceptable now so maybe given time swingers or what ever you wish to call yourself will just be part of life's rich tapestry

Life is just too dam short to let others spoil it for you.

Bristol

The woman obviosly looks at swinging as a part of her life, i'm sure she has looked at what it could or could not effect, by admiting to it and decided the price is worth her coming out..

You all talk like swinging is this little private, secret society, when in truth as several programs have shown, Swinging is actualy becoming very very trendy, especialy amongst the rich, who are comicaly paying upto a grand a ticket for exlusive partys, just for the "ohh arn't we naughty" kick..

It's her decicion, call her naive if you wish or even a bit dippy, if she just spouted it out, without thinking, but branding her a minger, because her views dont match yours is just petty..

Rightly or wrongly, she chose to divulge her private "hobby" ?

What happens re her kids and within her work ,after this revelation will say she was or wasnt.

I applaud her "guts" because i have only divulged to "certain" friends, good ones at that.

They may not agree with my "hobby" but do not judge me because of my lifestyle.

Those not in the know ...just think im a lucky cow as i always got a fella !!!

hahahahahah

And that confuses them , as they are the sort who think only "stick insects" get fellas .

Not voluptuous sex sirens like me

ahem !

lmao

Bristol

" "the realists among us know that is just not going to happen""

The rallying cry of those to scared to stand up throughout history, only to be left standing shocked when others ignored them causing such changes to follow..

eg:

Black rights

Gay sex being legalized

Women geting the vote

I don't know but I would guess that she had little or no choice about coming out. Knowing how the tabloids work they probably found out, contacted her and told her that they were going to publish it and suggested to her that she did a story with them puting her side across.

Nothing foolish about coming clean before someone else did, it's all part of this lifestyle, and once your in the public spotlight someone will start talking.

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

"I don't know but I would guess that she had little or no choice about coming out. Knowing how the tabloids work they probably found out, contacted her and told her that they were going to publish it and suggested to her that she did a story with them puting her side across.

"

hmm yeah the new European human rights laws say that it has to be in the public interest to out people like her ...difficult to see how this is the public interest really.But with a puppet regulatory body run by the very people its meant to regulate ..until we get new laws whereby a victim has to be given time to get an injunction prior to a story ...lives will continue to be wrecked .

" "the realists among us know that is just not going to happen"

The rallying cry of those to scared to stand up throughout history, only to be left standing shocked when others ignored them causing such changes to follow..

eg:

Black rights

Gay sex being legalized

Women geting the vote"

The three examples you've just stated ALL carry a heavy price with them.

How many black people died before they were given equal rights under the law?

How many gay people were beaten mercilessly, sometimes to death, only to find that when they reported such attacks the police laughed at them? How many siffered before they were given protection under the law?

How many women sacrificed themselves upon the altar of liberation before they were taken seriously and given the vote?

So by that same token, how many swingers need to die before they are allowed to be sexually free?

Sounds extreme doesn't it. Of course, swingers are not going to get beaten up in dim alleyways nor have their human rights revoked because of how they choose to conduct their sex lives. Society has already accepted that swingers exist and have the right to have sex with whomever they please. The existence of swingers clubs is proof that the govt do not see swinging as a threat to morality so it is really neccessary to scream out loud that you are a swinger?

The real problem with swinging is with those who DO shout out loud about it. Non swinging folk may accept that swinging exists but do they really want to know the details about it or have it rammed down their throats all the time (pun intended). It sounds very much like some people want to tell the world they are a swinger simply for the attention.

Bristol

"

"Society has already accepted that swingers exist and have the right to have sex with whomever they please. The existence of swingers clubs is proof that the govt do not see swinging as a threat to morality" "

She didn't shout it out, she was at a night out and it was latter leeked to tabloids by an insider.. Today it was in the News of the World (barely a news paper), hardly a shout out to the world, as your statement above points out, most of society couldn't give a damn and it's accepted that people may sleep with who ever they choose, personaly i'm glad to see a headline that finaly isn't about jade fecking goody!

"

"Society has already accepted that swingers exist and have the right to have sex with whomever they please. The existence of swingers clubs is proof that the govt do not see swinging as a threat to morality"

She didn't shout it out, she was at a night out and it was latter leeked to tabloids by an insider.. Today it was in the News of the World (barely a news paper), hardly a shout out to the world, as your statement above points out, most of society couldn't give a damn and it's accepted that people may sleep with who ever they choose, personaly i'm glad to see a headline that finaly isn't about jade fecking goody!"

She propositioned a fellow contestant on The Apprentice. That's hardly indiscrete is it and when The NOTW ran the story she was more than happy to give them an interview too. I read the article and was most definately given in the 1st person context - the words were hers - so she wasn't 'outed' by anyone but herself.

Your last statement really gives an insight into how you view the world. Whether one liked Jade Goody or not while she was alive, to speak of her like you just did is disrepectful to say the least. She did all she could for her boys in the little time she had left and I admire her for it. Put yourself in her situation and then tell me you wouldn't want to earn as much money as possible in as short a time as possible in order to ensure your kids were well looked after when you're gone.

Bit of a minger I think really, but I have shagged her once and she takes it up the bum, but when I had finished, I looked at her and said..."your fired"...she did not laugh, miserable bitch

Bristol

Wiggles has been in her situation, but she lived, her mother didn't neither did my father, so nope I have no respect for some talentless bint made famous by a media idea that shows how dead humanitys imagination has become (reality tv)

By *teve_SoleilCouple  over a year ago

Malaysia

What's a minger?...:D

She choose to open up...so why can she be called a minger?...of course she may regret or may face consequences...but she may also got good things from the decision..

If Cheryl Cole came out as a swinger wouldnt attitudes be very different. Its allways the less attractive swingers who seem to get publisied

to answer the question simply........a minger

but i'd fuck her

By *ichNjudyCouple  over a year ago

stoke on trent

Actually is this Lorraine a member on here? Wouldn't know what she looks like as we've never watched apprentice

xx

j&r

"So Lorraine Tyhe from The Apprentice is a swinger is she? I've read the story and for someone who is setting herself up as a top businesswoman she has been a little foolish in revealing her secret swinging lifestyle to people who wait with baited breath for ammunition which which to shoot her down.

Her own 'company director' boyfirned is dismayed at her lack of discretion as anybody who knows them as a couple will now know he is a swinger by association with her.

Besides, having seen photos of her, (never watched the show although Siren likes it), I'm really not turned on by either her looks or her haphazard indiscretion so for me, she's a minger.

Over to you."

beauties in the eye of the beholder is'nt it? no such thing as a minger they just people you don't find attractive, never seen the show, i have no idea at all who she is, i suppose it was a little daft telling the public if she has children, can see what her looks has to do with it all tho lol

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

"Actually is this Lorraine a member on here? Wouldn't know what she looks like as we've never watched apprentice

xx

j&r

"

good point if she is havent some of the posts badmouthed her and so shouldnt be allowed ?

also is there a definition anywhere of a minger or munter ...i hate the words and always thought they related to looks ...

confused of bham ,,,

We hate the word minger and would never attribute it to someone just because we didn't fancy them.If your not attracted move on,no need for insults.

Least of all would we hang it on someone just because she'd made a blooper and outed herself and partner as swingers.Chances are,these days it may even pay dividends.Lots of minor celeb's have made a fortune out of their sexual indescretions.

XXXX

"Bit of a minger I think really, but I have shagged her once and she takes it up the bum, but when I had finished, I looked at her and said..."your fired"...she did not laugh, miserable bitch"

not really funny after all she is a fellow swinger who has the guts to openly admit it.. What happended to not bad mouthing people

How judgemental are some of you, why not mind your own business if she wants to go public it is her choice, we are sure she has her reasons

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I didn't add to this thread as 1, I have not got a clue who you are talking about and 2. I couldn't understand the choice of swinger or minger.

Does it mean only perfectly formed gorgeous people can swing?

If so a lot of "unperfect" people will have to stop.

Everyone has something nice about them, so minger isn't in my vocabulary.

As to the woman coming out, brave lady is all I can say as it is a lifestyle that is frowned on by many as most of us are probably aware.

I used the term 'minger' simply because it rhymed with 'swinger' - I thought that much was obvious, but I also use minger/minging not to describe someone's physical attributes but more as a description of an unsavoury person as a whole. I find this woman very unsavoury, hence I find her 'minging'.

" I find this woman very unsavoury."

Do we assume from that that you know her or is your character assessment based on a few episodes of The Apprentice and a NoW article?

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I used the term 'minger' simply because it rhymed with 'swinger' - I thought that much was obvious, but I also use minger/minging not to describe someone's physical attributes but more as a description of an unsavoury person as a whole. I find this woman very unsavoury, hence I find her 'minging'."

Not as obviously as you thought then, as minger conjures up the words ugly, unattractive etc, as a lot of people thought too.

But thanks for explaining.

You're welcome.

"She propositioned a fellow contestant on The Apprentice. That's hardly indiscrete is it and when The NOTW ran the story she was more than happy to give them an interview too. I read the article and was most definately given in the 1st person context - the words were hers - so she wasn't 'outed' by anyone but herself."

Would have to disagree with you there. Having just read the story for the first time. Yes all the quotes are in the 1st person but nearly all of the quotes are followed by the phrase "she told her friend" or similar. Based on that i do wonder if she has actually given any interview to NOTW

More likely that her new "claim to fame" from appearing on the Apprentice has prompted someone she believed to be a friend to cash in and sell the story to the NoTW.

The bottom line is that if she hadn't opened her mouth then her 'friend' wouldn't have anything to say to the NOTW anyway. She's the architect of her own publicity, whether it has a bad or good effect remains to be seen, before the article was published she was favourite to win the Apprentice so let's see if she goes on and wins it now - that should answer a few questions, one would think.

strange views, even more strange coming from someone who supposedly enjoys the lifestyle and could be outed at anytime themselves.

makes note "never trust a friend" but can't help wondering if someone we know in the swinging scene might not be tempted to cash in on us if one of us became famous at some stage of our lives.

Perhaps we should never tell other swingers we swing ?

Mind you the NoTW would not be interested in us as we are mingers

» Add a new message to this topic