FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > stocking/holdups

stocking/holdups

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

just a quick question , i have been meeting a fem buddy for a while and she loves me to wear stockings , hold ups , panties , just wondering is there any more fems who like a guy dressed like this for fun or full sex ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

sounds like shes making a monkey out of you. nah, no thanks.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"just a quick question , i have been meeting a fem buddy for a while and she loves me to wear stockings , hold ups , panties , just wondering is there any more fems who like a guy dressed like this for fun or full sex ?"

There are quite a few females enjoy this.

If you enjoy it then go for it, be that little more adventurous.

I did it once, some years back for a then girlfriend that got turned on watching rocky horror show, it certainly did the trick. have to say though, I couldn't wait to get out of them, lol, not my thing but was fun to a point, and she lurved it.

By *ighlandcouple40Couple  over a year ago

Inverness

No, its not something that i would go for, neither would bob go for that either!!

But hey ho each to their own, I say. I personally myself love wearing them and he loves me to wear them too!!!

Lorraine xxx

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

No its definitely something i dont like, but if you enjoy it, go for it, theres a Rocky horror show social on the 19th june why not give ya stockings an airing?!!!

» Add a new message to this topic