FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > How hard can it be to find a decent single guy?!

How hard can it be to find a decent single guy?!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My partner and I are trying to find a nice looking guy preferably up to the age of 40 with his own place in the Bedfordshire area who wants to meet with a couple and it's been a challenge! I though there were supposed to be millions of willing single guys who would jump at the chance to meet a couple but not around here!! Where are they all?? We thought it would be easy and we'd be inundated with offers but there's not been much. We can't accom and hotels just get ridiculous if u book a day it 2 in advance and the chance u take to book a hotel is too risky in case someone has to pull out. What dies a cpl have to do to find some fun in Bedfordshire?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There's at least one further south - ME

yeah its tricky. weve met 1 so far lol Others seem to be all talk

It's easy, I shall make you of all the females that message me

You can start with them

Phew ... we thought it was just us having this trouble ! We are also in south beds area looking for a regular single guy .

obviously ur all just crap at looking.............

in my opinion

"My partner and I are trying to find a nice looking guy preferably up to the age of 40 with his own place in the Bedfordshire area who wants to meet with a couple and it's been a challenge! I though there were supposed to be millions of willing single guys who would jump at the chance to meet a couple but not around here!! Where are they all?? We thought it would be easy and we'd be inundated with offers but there's not been much. We can't accom and hotels just get ridiculous if u book a day it 2 in advance and the chance u take to book a hotel is too risky in case someone has to pull out. What dies a cpl have to do to find some fun in Bedfordshire? "

You could do a search and message people that fit what your looking for?

thank the lord not just us

like trying to knit fog with a deers antlers all come out with the same wont let you down genuine lalala then guess what no shows 12 on the bounce !!!!

"We thought it would be easy and we'd be inundated with offers but there's not been much. "

Maybe this is the problem. It's a lot harder to find something if you don't actually go and look for it.

It's like saying you can't find your keys while sitting on the couch waiting for them to magically jump into your pocket

"thank the lord not just us

like trying to knit fog with a deers antlers all come out with the same wont let you down genuine lalala then guess what no shows 12 on the bounce !!!!"

12 consecutive no shows isn't a case of bad luck. It's a case of extremely poor choice.

By *r Mahogany70Man  over a year ago

Leicester

"My partner and I are trying to find a nice looking guy preferably up to the age of 40 with his own place in the Bedfordshire area who wants to meet with a couple and it's been a challenge! I though there were supposed to be millions of willing single guys who would jump at the chance to meet a couple but not around here!! Where are they all?? We thought it would be easy and we'd be inundated with offers but there's not been much. We can't accom and hotels just get ridiculous if u book a day it 2 in advance and the chance u take to book a hotel is too risky in case someone has to pull out. What dies a cpl have to do to find some fun in Bedfordshire? "

If you stand by your profile you're saying you are struggling to find a guy who's willing to invite two strangers to his home without any guarantee he'll get his leg over. Good luck with that...

By *r Mahogany70Man  over a year ago

Leicester

like trying to knit fog with a deers antlers all come out with the same wont let you down genuine lalala then guess what no shows 12 on the bounce !!!!

12 consecutive no shows isn't a case of bad luck. It's a case of extremely poor choice. "

Don't be silly, they can't possibly be apportioned any blame.

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

I think Fabio says something along the lines of

The guys you re serking are in demand they re likely to be out having fun already, you will likely have to find them and sell yourselves as much as them selling themselves to you, its a two way street,

Have fun

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"I think Fabio says something along the lines of

The guys you re serking are in demand they re likely to be out having fun already, you will likely have to find them and sell yourselves as much as them selling themselves to you, its a two way street,

Have fun "

thanks for that... sod!!!!

Newcastle and Gateshead

this is what I said in the last thread...

the popular single guys are just that....popular

if you are after a single particular type of single guy... rather than waiting on them to come to you.... why dont you go after them!

the popular ones wont have to do half the chasing that you seem to believe... give them a reason to meet you! what makes you stand out for any other couple!!!

if you know what you want, then to be honest it almost smacks of laziness..... men would have to roll over at your beck and call....

nope.....

mindset adjustment!!!

"We thought it would be easy and we'd be inundated with offers but there's not been much.

Maybe this is the problem. It's a lot harder to find something if you don't actually go and look for it.

It's like saying you can't find your keys while sitting on the couch waiting for them to magically jump into your pocket "

We have gone looking and messages people who fit what we're looking for.

"My partner and I are trying to find a nice looking guy preferably up to the age of 40 with his own place in the Bedfordshire area who wants to meet with a couple and it's been a challenge! I though there were supposed to be millions of willing single guys who would jump at the chance to meet a couple but not around here!! Where are they all?? We thought it would be easy and we'd be inundated with offers but there's not been much. We can't accom and hotels just get ridiculous if u book a day it 2 in advance and the chance u take to book a hotel is too risky in case someone has to pull out. What dies a cpl have to do to find some fun in Bedfordshire?

If you stand by your profile you're saying you are struggling to find a guy who's willing to invite two strangers to his home without any guarantee he'll get his leg over. Good luck with that..."

To be fair, we wouldn't wanna meet anyone who wants 'a guarantee.' Of the guys we have met, they havn't expected anything, they go with the natural flow.

[Removed by poster at 27/02/14 21:35:23]

I have to say, sometimes when I read some couples profiles that DO meet single men...but moan that they arent getting meets..

their profile often smacks of elitism,mostly male written sounding text..

Then I think about some of the 'timewasting' couples I have contact with..it can take an age just to get contact with the female half........makes u wonder lol.

Sometimes I think I have the male half seeking the perfect gift for his trophy wife...and at the end of it, no-one will do

sorry to psycho-anal but I have plenty of nice couples Ive met over the years..and many of them never seem to have a problem finding single men........or is it just that they must have lowered their standards..and met reprobates like me?

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

We have gone looking and messages people who fit what we're looking for."

well then to be honest "sell yourselves better"....

why should they meet you over any other couple? make them say "wow i have to meet them"

as i said... its what guys have to do... welcome to our world

Maybe fuck off all the "we don't want this type of message or that type" crap from your profile. The people that send fancy a shag, send it to all without reading so it makes.no difference.

But by putting all that stuff you put off the people who do read your profile.

Just talk about what you want and what you have to give maybe describe your ideal meet (you'll find a lot of the "nicer" guys will prefer having a kind of script/idea to work to before the meet) but seriously cut the moaning.

DON'T WRITE YOUR PROFILE FOR THE PEOPLE YOU DON'T WANT, WRITE IT FOR THE PEOPLE YOU DO WANT.

"this is what I said in the last thread...

if you are after a single particular type of single guy... rather than waiting on them to come to you.... why dont you go after them!

the popular ones wont have to do half the chasing that you seem to believe... give them a reason to meet you! what makes you stand out for any other couple!!!

if you know what you want, then to be honest it almost smacks of laziness..... men would have to roll over at your beck and call....

nope.....

mindset adjustment!!!"

Where have we said we are only waiting fir guys to message us? Do you not think we have messaged guys?

[Removed by poster at 27/02/14 21:38:09]

"Maybe fuck off all the "we don't want this type of message or that type" crap from your profile. The people that send fancy a shag, send it to all without reading so it makes.no difference.

Just talk about what you want and what you have to give maybe describe your ideal meet (you'll find a lot of the "nicer" guys will prefer having a kind of script/idea to work to before the meet) but seriously cut the moaning.

DON'T WRITE YOUR PROFILE FOR THE PEOPLE YOU DON'T WANT, WRITE IT FOR THE PEOPLE YOU DO WANT."

Yes, you are sooo RIGHT! God, I was wondering why we had no meets or verifications...

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I do love a hussy fit

[Removed by poster at 27/02/14 21:39:20]

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Hissy

Yes your bound for some drama if you add it to a thread, hapends to me to lol x.

"Maybe fuck off all the "we don't want this type of message or that type" crap from your profile. The people that send fancy a shag, send it to all without reading so it makes.no difference.

DON'T WRITE YOUR PROFILE FOR THE PEOPLE YOU DON'T WANT, WRITE IT FOR THE PEOPLE YOU DO WANT.

Yes, you are sooo RIGHT! God, I was wondering why we had no meets or verifications... "

well your always going to get meets you have a breathing woman.

But your asking why you've not found what you want, I took the advice I have you and I found what I wanted a few regular amazing fwb and now have my.profile.hidden as I'mquite happy with what I have l.

But get yea sure ignore everyone and carry on.as you are because its working so well for you that you have to make moaning threads

"

sorry to psycho-anal but I have plenty of nice couples Ive met over the years..and many of them never seem to have a problem finding single men........or is it just that they must have lowered their standards..and met reprobates like me? "

yeah more than likely

A lot of the problem is not the single guy but the couples and women that think that they need do nothing to get quality and expect the men to jump through hoops to get it. That coupled with poor selection criteria. I can't say that I have ever had a problem with single guys, both on my single profile and my couples profile, but you have to be prepared to put in a little bit of effort and treat the guy as an equal rather than someone who should be honoured that you will spend time with them in their own home. Personally I don't see what is wrong with hotels. It's the only way I can meet mostly, and if you are going as a couple, if the meet doesn't happen, you still get a night in a hotel and at least you have someone to share with.

Just my little take on things.

Yes, you are sooo RIGHT! God, I was wondering why we had no meets or verifications...

But your asking why you've not found what you want, I took the advice I have you and I found what I wanted a few regular amazing fwb and now have my.profile.hidden as I'mquite happy with what I have l.

But get yea sure ignore everyone and carry on.as you are because its working so well for you that you have to make moaning threads "

Yep, you are right again, we are reallyyy struggling! It's not like we've met single guys or anything...

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

100% SS

"

sorry to psycho-anal but I have plenty of nice couples Ive met over the years..and many of them never seem to have a problem finding single men........or is it just that they must have lowered their standards..and met reprobates like me?

yeah more than likely "

I'm gonna unfab that pic of ur husbands cock now!

"A lot of the problem is not the single guy but the couples and women that think that they need do nothing to get quality and expect the men to jump through hoops to get it. That coupled with poor selection criteria. I can't say that I have ever had a problem with single guys, both on my single profile and my couples profile, but you have to be prepared to put in a little bit of effort and treat the guy as an equal rather than someone who should be honoured that you will spend time with them in their own home. Personally I don't see what is wrong with hotels. It's the only way I can meet mostly, and if you are going as a couple, if the meet doesn't happen, you still get a night in a hotel and at least you have someone to share with.

Just my little take on things."

We pretty much agree, though, like we've said, we do put in the effort and message single guys, we never expect guys to jump through hoops etc...

Newcastle and Gateshead

"A lot of the problem is not the single guy but the couples and women that think that they need do nothing to get quality and expect the men to jump through hoops to get it. That coupled with poor selection criteria. I can't say that I have ever had a problem with single guys, both on my single profile and my couples profile, but you have to be prepared to put in a little bit of effort and treat the guy as an equal rather than someone who should be honoured that you will spend time with them in their own home. Personally I don't see what is wrong with hotels. It's the only way I can meet mostly, and if you are going as a couple, if the meet doesn't happen, you still get a night in a hotel and at least you have someone to share with.

Just my little take on things."

attitude adjustments...

Would say the same thing for a couple complaining about not getting meets as i would for a single bloke.. or single woman...

there is something about negativity in profiles that just makes me drift past and onto the next one.. and sometimes where they think it is aimed at those they dont want, it can scare off the people they do want as much.....

Just my little take on things.

attitude adjustments...

Would say the same thing for a couple complaining about not getting meets as i would for a single bloke.. or single woman...

there is something about negativity in profiles that just makes me drift past and onto the next one.. and sometimes where they think it is aimed at those they dont want, it can scare off the people they do want as much....."

It's all about personal opinions we guess, some people will enjoy our profile and find it informative, others won't. Same with yours, some will find it interesting, others will find it dull.

Haha love how this thread has become a heated debate... It was dead for hrs, now... BOOOOM!

"Haha love how this thread has become a heated debate... It was dead for hrs, now... BOOOOM! "

thats cos some of us single guys came back from work to listen to a pile of shite about us..roll on the weekend when I might go fucking with some couple lol

"Haha love how this thread has become a heated debate... It was dead for hrs, now... BOOOOM!

thats cos some of us single guys came back from work to listen to a pile of shite about us..roll on the weekend when I might go fucking with some couple lol "

Not all single guys, just a few in Bedfordshire!

By *ornieandhotCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

Nope there's plenty out there

D x

It's not hard. (snigger)

We all have a list of wants but I think it's best to think flexibly on that list (and no that isn't about settling for less than you want)

Travel a bit further for the right guy?

Give it time when you're not 100% sure if someone is right?

Consider someone slightly outside age ranges?

Even allow yourselves to go for someone totally different than you think you want?

It's largely attitude I think for all parties.

"Haha love how this thread has become a heated debate... It was dead for hrs, now... BOOOOM!

thats cos some of us single guys came back from work to listen to a pile of shite about us..roll on the weekend when I might go fucking with some couple lol "

Christ....not a working single male??? Even rarer!!

thats cos some of us single guys came back from work to listen to a pile of shite about us..roll on the weekend when I might go fucking with some couple lol

Christ....not a working single male??? Even rarer!! "

yup.. gigolo by day and gigolo by nite..thats me

"It's not hard. (snigger)

We all have a list of wants but I think it's best to think flexibly on that list (and no that isn't about settling for less than you want)

Even allow yourselves to go for someone totally different than you think you want?

"

We purely meant for this weekend, hence why we wanted someone local. To be fair, we have our tastes and won't move away from them, quality over quantity for us and every meet we have had has been BRILL.

But get yea sure ignore everyone and carry on.as you are because its working so well for you that you have to make moaning threads

Yep, you are right again, we are reallyyy struggling! It's not like we've met single guys or anything..."

Well you did start a thread complaining how hard it is to get meets

There are plenty out there it just may be a case of taking time to find the one who is right for you and that can work around your timescales and vice versa (if thats how you spell it? Not so sure looking at it!)

Yep, you are right again, we are reallyyy struggling! It's not like we've met single guys or anything...

Well you did start a thread complaining how hard it is to get meets "

We were referring to this weekend, not in general.

Not all single guys, just a few in Bedfordshire! "

well u did say u thought there was millions of single guys...so i took it as u couldnt find any in ur area u had then went on just to increase that fraction that u havent met by posting on the forum lol.

But u have to take it with a pinch of salt..ur getting off more likely than single guys who moan do eh?!?

Not very hard on here.

Some folk need to wind their necks in on here!

Some single females are so desperate for a meet they get in the kitchen and bake for random cock then complain when they cant get any more of it

Beats me! if im meeting then he is cooking

well u did say u thought there was millions of single guys...so i took it as u couldnt find any in ur area u had then went on just to increase that fraction that u havent met by posting on the forum lol.

But u have to take it with a pinch of salt..ur getting off more likely than single guys who moan do eh?!? "

Haha! Very true! It was more a case of benting about this weekend and maybe grabbing a few guys attention that we havn't seen in our local area.

But u have to take it with a pinch of salt..ur getting off more likely than single guys who moan do eh?!?

Haha! Very true! It was more a case of benting about this weekend and maybe grabbing a few guys attention that we havn't seen in our local area."

Venting!

I can see the logic from both sides to be honest. Its not tricky at all for a decent single guy to get meets as they are in demand too. Any couple thinking it easy would be surprised, unless they have marketed themselves spot on. In fact Im quite happy being a single guy as the messages I get are usually nice ones and not the avalanche of shite from the bell-end brigade. The only obstacle in my way is my ridiculous 75 hour week, but that's a different rant altogether....

However I can also see from the couples perspective that sex isn't necessarily guaranteed. Its the same as in any club, besides which I've been on plenty of meets where sex isn't guaranteed...but it usually happens! And if time dictates its not possible then it pretty much does the next time I meet with them.

Ow, these splinters don't half chafe the old clockweights...

We purely meant for this weekend, hence why we wanted someone local. To be fair, we have our tastes and won't move away from them, quality over quantity for us and every meet we have had has been BRILL. "

So why post having a bit of a whine about not being able to find guys? If you only want quality (and who on here wants shit quality?) then you are waiting for that one perfect man to come and land in your lap, that may take a loooong time cos he's gonna be very busy. It does read a bit like you're not willing to make any moves yourself tbh but I might have that totally wrong.

"I can see the logic from both sides to be honest. Its not tricky at all for a decent single guy to get meets as they are in demand too. Any couple thinking it easy would be surprised, unless they have marketed themselves spot on. In fact Im quite happy being a single guy as the messages I get are usually nice ones and not the avalanche of shite from the bell-end brigade. The only obstacle in my way is my ridiculous 75 hour week, but that's a different rant altogether....

However I can also see from the couples perspective that sex isn't necessarily guaranteed. Its the same as in any club, besides which I've been on plenty of meets where sex isn't guaranteed...but it usually happens! And if time dictates its not possible then it pretty much does the next time I meet with them.

Ow, these splinters don't half chafe the old clockweights... "

Sorry, that's way to much common sense for this thread!

Ah right, I'm sorry. My misunderstanding must have come from the complete absence of the word weekend in the op.

On the subject of baking though I do make a rather good apple crumble cupcake

We purely meant for this weekend, hence why we wanted someone local. To be fair, we have our tastes and won't move away from them, quality over quantity for us and every meet we have had has been BRILL.

So why post having a bit of a whine about not being able to find guys? If you only want quality (and who on here wants shit quality?) then you are waiting for that one perfect man to come and land in your lap, that may take a loooong time cos he's gonna be very busy. It does read a bit like you're not willing to make any moves yourself tbh but I might have that totally wrong.

"

Like we've said a few times already, we message any single guy we like the look/sound of, so yeah we were having a little moan, but to say we're just sitting and waiting is just wrong.

Haha! Very true! It was more a case of benting about this weekend and maybe grabbing a few guys attention that we havn't seen in our local area.

Venting! "

yeah I knew u meant venting lol

anyway, I'm weirdly in luton for the luton ludo festival at the weekend..I'm over 35 though...suppose I'll just have to play tiddlywanks on my own...at the other convention.

Opps, winks

Venting!

yeah I knew u meant venting lol

anyway, I'm weirdly in luton for the luton ludo festival at the weekend..I'm over 35 though...suppose I'll just have to play tiddlywanks on my own...at the other convention.

Opps, winks"

We're not to strict with our age range to be fair...

Tiddlywanks...

Haha! Very true! It was more a case of benting about this weekend and maybe grabbing a few guys attention that we havn't seen in our local area."

Less than 1% of the site use the forums.

It really is a case of seek and ye shall find! When I was meeting as a single I never had problems with couples - and now I'm meeting as a couple and the shoes on the other foot? Yes it's often harder - but with the right effort you do get the right results.

Just keep plugging away - and look on the bright side - you'll always have each other! (Unlike the single guy community! )

It really is a case of seek and ye shall find! When I was meeting as a single I never had problems with couples - and now I'm meeting as a couple and the shoes on the other foot? Yes it's often harder - but with the right effort you do get the right results.

Just keep plugging away - and look on the bright side - you'll always have each other! (Unlike the single guy community! )"

Thanks, the post was more about this weekend, not in general, we've met a few single guys and always had a blast.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'm thinking that some men DO read profiles...but then they will write almost exactly what someone says they are looking for or wanting response-wise in order to get a meet. I find it rather more useful to state in sort of vague terms the type of person I like, but then let them message me what they will. I can use their message style and content to inform a decision on whether or not I want to meet them. I'm a guy who has turned down people for meets - admittedly mainly men, but also couples and women. It's got to be a two way process...

"I'm thinking that some men DO read profiles...but then they will write almost exactly what someone says they are looking for or wanting response-wise in order to get a meet. I find it rather more useful to state in sort of vague terms the type of person I like, but then let them message me what they will. I can use their message style and content to inform a decision on whether or not I want to meet them. I'm a guy who has turned down people for meets - admittedly mainly men, but also couples and women. It's got to be a two way process..."

We're the same, generally from a message we can get a good vibe on personality etc... Guess that's where our frustration lies a little bit, the lack of quality in some messages, but to be fair, that'll be the same for everyone.

Anyway, thanks for everyones _iews, opinions and advice, it's been really helpful and interesting!

Think we may start using the forum more now...if we havn't annoyed too many people already!

The issue can be that a lot of couples and single women get so many approaches it goes to their heads. They end up searching for six pack warriors, their demands and needs are often hilarious! I always steer well clear of the ones who put their requirements in bullet points. Normal, lovely, eloquent , fun single women are very rare. Have you also noticed how many demand particular pics to be sent whilst they display none whatsoever?

"Anyway, thanks for everyones _iews, opinions and advice, it's been really helpful and interesting!

Think we may start using the forum more now...if we havn't annoyed too many people already! "

I considered blocking but I like the tits

"Anyway, thanks for everyones _iews, opinions and advice, it's been really helpful and interesting!

Think we may start using the forum more now...if we havn't annoyed too many people already!

I considered blocking but I like the tits "

LMAO! Pheewww, knew the pictures would help one day!

"The issue can be that a lot of couples and single women get so many approaches it goes to their heads. They end up searching for six pack warriors, their demands and needs are often hilarious! I always steer well clear of the ones who put their requirements in bullet points. Normal, lovely, eloquent , fun single women are very rare. Have you also noticed how many demand particular pics to be sent whilst they display none whatsoever?"

Damn, can't see your pics..... You appear to be a single man, we like single men, rare as hens teeth.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'm never gonna go to Luton anyway. Might go to Glasgow

Actually, I won't but I am going to bed.

Welcome to the forums Luton pair

LMAO! Pheewww, knew the pictures would help one day!"

well I've came now , so unlikely to meet...but thats another knotch for my cyber bedpost...thanks, great meet, great tits, hot fanny!..hubby was cool..i suppose

"I'm never gonna go to Luton anyway. Might go to Glasgow

Actually, I won't but I am going to bed.

Welcome to the forums Luton pair "

Thanks! It's been a warm welcome!

LMAO! Pheewww, knew the pictures would help one day!

well I've came now , so unlikely to meet...but thats another knotch for my cyber bedpost...thanks, great meet, great tits, hot fanny!..hubby was cool..i suppose"

"Some folk need to wind their necks in on here!

Some single females are so desperate for a meet they get in the kitchen and bake for random cock then complain when they cant get any more of it

Beats me! if im meeting then he is cooking "

Hey.....have I missed out on a whole new cook to meet thing?......now where do I find one of these cooking men....they must be rarer than decent single working men though

"Some folk need to wind their necks in on here!

Beats me! if im meeting then he is cooking

Hey.....have I missed out on a whole new cook to meet thing?......now where do I find one of these cooking men....they must be rarer than decent single working men though "

I'm doing the cooking for my meet tomorrow, but she us cooking tonight to be fair :p

just try before you buy

By *igSuki81Man  over a year ago

Retirement Village

Seems there is an abundance of single guys looking to meet on here so i'm struggling to understand why you aren't finding one

"Seems there is an abundance of single guys looking to meet on here so i'm struggling to understand why you aren't finding one "

We're not struggling, have met a few single guys now, just this weekend seems very quiet, that's all.

[Removed by poster at 27/02/14 22:51:28]

"this is what I said in the last thread...

nope.....

mindset adjustment!!!"

"Seems there is an abundance of single guys looking to meet on here so i'm struggling to understand why you aren't finding one "
because all these women on here want a romeo and their isnt none arround if they was to give a guy a chance all would be well

"Seems there is an abundance of single guys looking to meet on here so i'm struggling to understand why you aren't finding one because all these women on here want a romeo and their isnt none arround if they was to give a guy a chance all would be well "

We're not looking for a Romeo at all, just someone who we get on with and can get on socially with, personality over looks for us.

[Removed by poster at 27/02/14 22:51:09]

"Seems there is an abundance of single guys looking to meet on here so i'm struggling to understand why you aren't finding one because all these women on here want a romeo and their isnt none arround if they was to give a guy a chance all would be well

We're not looking for a Romeo at all, just someone who we get on with and can get on socially with, personality over looks for us. "

yea i totally get that i do, but most wont give us a chance to show our personality just read the email an move on!

Retirement Village

"Seems there is an abundance of single guys looking to meet on here so i'm struggling to understand why you aren't finding one

because all these women on here want a romeo and their isnt none arround if they was to give a guy a chance all would be well "

I wouldn't say that mate cause if that was the case i'd never get a meet

"Seems there is an abundance of single guys looking to meet on here so i'm struggling to understand why you aren't finding one because all these women on here want a romeo and their isnt none arround if they was to give a guy a chance all would be well

We're not looking for a Romeo at all, just someone who we get on with and can get on socially with, personality over looks for us. yea i totally get that i do, but most wont give us a chance to show our personality just read the email an move on! "

It must be frustrating, we try to make an effort to anyone who messages us as long as it's not a copy&paste or 'fancy a fuck!'

"Seems there is an abundance of single guys looking to meet on here so i'm struggling to understand why you aren't finding one

because all these women on here want a romeo and their isnt none arround if they was to give a guy a chance all would be well

I wouldn't say that mate cause if that was the case i'd never get a meet "

haha its true im struggling an i dont see what it is im doing wrong i aint been rude with the emails or nothing lol fuk it its a big ocean an were the small fish swimming about

There are a lot of preconceptions on this type of site.For example that all single guys are desperate but all couples can pick and choose.

Probably there is a need to drop preconceptions and treat each person on merit.

I doubt that a few lines in a message reveals a great deal about anyone.

Retirement Village

I wouldn't say that mate cause if that was the case i'd never get a meet

haha its true im struggling an i dont see what it is im doing wrong i aint been rude with the emails or nothing lol fuk it its a big ocean an were the small fish swimming about "

Look at it another, its a big ocean and we're small fish so we have lots of room to swim

haha true that mate

I have found everyone to be all talk on here to well in the north west

12 consecutive no shows isn't a case of bad luck. It's a case of extremely poor choice. "

To be fair, your choice can only be based on the information you receive. We have heard all the usual Bull. Nice friendly guy, an accommodate, friendship is just as important as the sex, blah blah. Words are cheap. Its amazing how after an initial meet, their lives suddenly become "complicated", or it turns out that they can't actually accommodate.

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Just keep plugging away - and look on the bright side - you'll always have each other! (Unlike the single guy community! )"

I believe its less than 1% that post in the forums, however there be lurkers out there that read and never post

I suppose as for everyone when you have an opportunity it sometimes rains (unlike the weather girls,, not men,,) on your parade, theres always next time

Oh and Welcome to the forums,

home meets are a tricky one, something i have never done without playing in a club first.

club socials are the way to go. There are lots and lots of ppl all together in an environment where conversation flows. I have also noticed that very few none genuine guys have the balls.to attend a club

I think alot of the problem is is guys are tarred by the same brush as the bad ones, I personally have never messaged anyone with "fancy a fuck" I have respect and manners for a start. I have been on here as a couple in the past and had no problems, I think some of us guys just need a chance to show we are ok

simple answer, move. (Pref Merseyside)

why not do what i do and settle for a half decent guy.

Which half is decent?

"I think alot of the problem is is guys are tarred by the same brush as the bad ones, I personally have never messaged anyone with "fancy a fuck" I have respect and manners for a start. I have been on here as a couple in the past and had no problems, I think some of us guys just need a chance to show we are ok "

And I think most guys are in your mould. Even on a solo profile I never had to deal with a lot of this and always handle the odd tosser diplomatically. (and this is on a site where you can't filter and my profile is very sexual) Sometimes I think the "single guys are bad" case is vastly over-stated to suit agendas.

» Add a new message to this topic