FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > are you one of those "women"?

are you one of those "women"?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How many of these "women" are actually out there who are dying for there husband or partner to fuck another woman or let him be involved in a mmf without her? While she sits at home never to be heard from apart from her messages requesting for this? Our profile must be up on the wall at there social meeting place, either that or gullible's 'R' us, because we get a large inbox amount of these requests :D check us out POPULAAAAR!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eforfuncplCouple  over a year ago

Morecambe

Pretty straight forward I'd say ! But I'm a greedy bitch and would want my fun lol xxx

But would sit n watch ) xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"How many of these "women" are actually out there who are dying for there husband or partner to fuck another woman or let him be involved in a mmf without her? While she sits at home never to be heard from apart from her messages requesting for this? Our profile must be up on the wall at there social meeting place, either that or gullible's 'R' us, because we get a large inbox amount of these requests :D check us out POPULAAAAR!"

V has this as her ultimate fantasy, although not to be sat at home, but to be restrained and watch, or even better, blindfolded and only be able to hear whats going on.

I was once present while a woman described down the phone to her partner what a guy was doing to her.Unusual but very erotic

Maybe its just us then who thinks its only a myth and just the male half or just a male trying a half arsed attempt we stand corrected x

Maybe its just us then who thinks its only a myth and just the male half or just a male trying a half arsed attempt we stand corrected x

Sod that for a laugh

I love watching hubby play and especially fuck another woman. Maybe one day he may even do it without me being there

I would Love this to happen for us! Its my ultimate fantasy

Kate x

"How many of these "women" are actually out there who are dying for there husband or partner to fuck another woman or let him be involved in a mmf without her? While she sits at home never to be heard from apart from her messages requesting for this? Our profile must be up on the wall at there social meeting place, either that or gullible's 'R' us, because we get a large inbox amount of these requests :D check us out POPULAAAAR!"

I would. Just a case if us finding the right ladies/couple for him.

He has met other women with my encouragement and blessing, including an mmf with a couple.

"Maybe its just us then who thinks its only a myth and just the male half or just a male trying a half arsed attempt we stand corrected x"

have no doubt there are blokes out there that are trying it on, tbh.

but i aint one of them.

its still only a fantasy for a reason, and its not for the lack of opportunity lol

» Add a new message to this topic