FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Picture? or profile?

Picture? or profile?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I understand these sites are very hit and miss and not everybody is going to like you but you would of thought out of the thousands of profiles on here u would get a reply?? (as they say there is somebody for everybody)

I just want woman to reply to this subject just to see if it is my picture or profile where im going wrong?

Many thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

give it time lad you have only been on site 7 days according to your profile, its a swinging site but swingers like to get to know who they swinging with first usually, so just be patient and you might get lucky, good luck anyways

Well you could have a point there thanks

But it don't answer my question lol

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

your profile seems ok, but are you reading other's profies or what are you saying in your messages thats putting them off getting back to you, my advice is go and talk in chat room and see if you click with anyone looking what you have to offer, and 7 days is a short amount of time, some single guys wil tell you they get it harder getting a met as most people looking other couples.

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

I would say that your profile is ok, far better than most men have and pictures tooo wow

so I would check out meet today on the site too

always make sure that you offer what someone is asking for

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

You've got to make yourself stand out form the competition

"I just want woman to reply to this subject"

Stop being sexist

By *exeteraWoman  over a year ago

Bridgend

Can't see anything wrong with profile or pics but it's early days yet, you've only been on the site for a week. Get yourself in to your local chat room and mingle and also keep a look out for socials in your area. A social is a good opportunity to get yourself known and verified as genuine.

Well there u go! u see " I like a picture ,,,i like profile but which is better? Only 1 way to find out------"FIGHT"!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmfao

So true!

Personally I find it off putting when people put "found out what I've been missing" after a relationship break up, it implies to me they're assuming now they've found a swinging site the women are gagging for it and they'll be able to fill their boots! That's probably why you're surprised after a week you're not beating them off with a stick?!!

There are many young members heren teens and early twenties, I've yet to see any of those profiles with "kid" on them, so at 32 signing yourself Billy the Kid would put me off, even though you probably mean the outlaw and it's done tongue in cheek. Yes, picky mare I know!

That said, nice face pics and you have a VERY hot body hmmmm!!

Good luck!

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Well there u go! u see " I like a picture ,,,i like profile but which is better? Only 1 way to find out------"FIGHT"!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmfao"

ok I have to ask........why do you say "fight" on most of your posts?

agree!!

the rebound thing never makes me rush to meet anyone because you get the feelin they just out to bonk and conquer!

as someone else said its been a wk and if you think that because you have joined a swingers site you goin to be overrun with females then sorry to break it to you but usually it doesnt work out like that!!

good luck x

Just be yourself and if people don't like you tough shit.

Good luck mate.

"Well there u go! u see " I like a picture ,,,i like profile but which is better? Only 1 way to find out------"FIGHT"!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmfao

ok I have to ask........why do you say "fight" on most of your posts?"

I think he's taken it from Harry Hill's TV burp.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Well there u go! u see " I like a picture ,,,i like profile but which is better? Only 1 way to find out------"FIGHT"!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmfao

ok I have to ask........why do you say "fight" on most of your posts?

I think he's taken it from Harry Hill's TV burp. "

Ah right, ta

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

I would remove the section about being just out of a long marriage as it does make it sound like you have some making up to do after time lost married with its limitations you may have had.

I know what you mean but just not best to say it ok.

Pics are fine and dandy lol but maybe put some more in your profile about the kind of person you are and why you decided to start swinging and what your strenghts are.

Are you out for yourself or gonna make the effort to ensure the lady is pleased first before you. Thing like that in some ways will make you stand out. The profiles with something on are more interesting to me and I get a feel about a person from what they write and how they write it.

Give it time tho. You could be on here a few months without getting any meets you know.

Lets face it, there are near infinite single guys on here. Even if you are one of the people that actually read profiles and only apply to those that are looking for someone like yourself, you spend time writing personal messagess and so on, there's always the chance that in your area, no one might reply, or message you independantly.

If something happens, it happens.

Ok thank you everybody that has posted on this subject and a few things have been taken on board thanks

have fun xx

Nice to see someone actually take the advice given and make suggested changes!

Good luck to you and enjoy. X

Where you've gone wrong is here ....

Biclo os spelled with a 'K' not a 'C' lol

Correct the spelling, put on that sunshade and roll up the sleeves - you're onto a winner.

But seriously (sounds like a Phil Collins album), your profile pics are fine, they don't have the dreaded multiple angle dangle cock shots which makes a great change and your profile is 'too the point', althought a little scant.

Why not bulk the profile up a little with some humour, a bit more info about yourself etc etc ? otherwise, no probs ..

The thing that put me off a bit is the baseball cap pictures. It isn't a positive to see those. But that's just me i like to see if a man has hair and a bit of style.

Nothing wrong with your profile and only thing I would suggest is that you say a bit more about yourself. Not a novel but a bit more that shows your sense of humour and what you are like as a person, some of us like to get a feel for you before we feel you Best of luck x

Thank you all for you views on this subject x

» Add a new message to this topic