FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Real Meetings ???

Real Meetings ???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Been on here for while and we have met a great guy and had XXX fun big time . We get lots of looks but as a real couple looking to meet others we find it sad that people JUST look and worse , they dont even bother to reply . There must be others like us who are a bit miffed ( sorry me being polite ) We like the site but feel like a gold fish .

Thanks

And a Hi to you real Guys xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

Being polite here too but no one has to reply if they don't want to after they have a look

It's all about choice, that's their choice and no one elses

By *ichNjudyCouple  over a year ago

stoke on trent

Some folks simply won't answer to profiles with no pics.

That would help even if they not face pics

xx

j&r

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Capitals can be offputting, however frustrated you may be with having to include that content.

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

No photos are not acceptable for most

We all have jobs, friends, family etc

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Been on here for while and we have met a great guy and had XXX fun big time . We get lots of looks but as a real couple looking to meet others we find it sad that people JUST look and worse , they dont even bother to reply . There must be others like us who are a bit miffed ( sorry me being polite ) We like the site but feel like a gold fish .

Thanks

And a Hi to you real Guys xx

"

Some people are very shy, some are really only here to look and others well might not be a couple lol.

Just persevere with it, or leave. We have been here for 2yrs and for the first 12months we didn't even get a reply to our mail, although we had a lot of success on another site. The last 12 months though have been quite fruitfull, and better still since we've been active in the forums.

You reap what you sow, but sometimes it takes a bit of time and perhaps more effort

been on here for a little while now and had no replies, i am a genuine guy, what am i / arent i doing right/wrong...... anyone help?

"been on here for a little while now and had no replies, i am a genuine guy, what am i / arent i doing right/wrong...... anyone help?"

Having a profile on here and mailing people that you like is only part of the picture.

You need to make an effort to get yourslef known... in the forums or in the chat room. I mean known for the right reasons...polite, respectful, whitty etc...

Obviously, only mail those people that are looking for males and if you meet all of their other requirments too. Also, tailor each mail to each profile you send too, dont just copy&paste a standard mail.

Wish you luck

Steve

By *ichNjudyCouple  over a year ago

stoke on trent

"

You need to make an effort to get yourself known... in the forums..... I mean known for the right reasons...polite, respectful, whitty etc...

Steve"

Oh damn that's us buggered then lol

when will people stop moaning about lack of meets and accept that it takes alittle effort, make your profile good, go to clubs get out and meet people, beeing on this site doesnt garantee you a shag, there are lots of others just like you, work harder

"when will people stop moaning about lack of meets and accept that it takes alittle effort, make your profile good, go to clubs get out and meet people, beeing on this site doesnt garantee you a shag, there are lots of others just like you, work harder"

Let's twist this.

when will people stop moaning that people moan? just accept that people may post in the forum in hope to get a guided hand.

Unless of course the moan threads come again and again from the same person.

People have to look at the profile to see if you are looking for the same as they are. Its the way the things go on here. Dont be worried about it people will reply when they think they have the same things in common

xxxxxxxx

Well your profile has no pics. So that is a bit off putting.

Now people not responding to your message, ya sure that sucks. Even a polite no not interested would be nice. But hey what can you do? Thats life.

I suggest getting some pictures of yourselves up. Just use mspaint to block out your faces even. When you message someone you can decide to send them a pic of your faces first or a body pic. Just tell them a little about what your looking to do.

If they respond then great, if they dont, well more on to someone else.

Look you could meet someone, and find that you dont just click or have any attraction. Its the same with people not responding to messages, thats just life, it sucks, but no point in getting pissed off with it.

y dunt lots mt?

I always say a piccy helps.....If you dont want to put on face pics, then stick them in friends only simples

By *ngieandMrManCouple  over a year ago

hereford

We’re no experts but having looked at the OP’s profile it seems contradictory “NO MORE SINGLE MEN please” then goes into “…. Looking for sexual fun with ‘men’…?!?!?!

Don’t put anything negative on your profile, don’t use CAPITALS TO SHOUT at people, there is no point, people listen (read) or they don’t. No point in repeating the same word/phase, its boring for genuine people, I say it’s boring for genuine people, I say its really boring reading the same thing over and over and over it’s pointless. Double check spelling/grammar and then check it again… only one ‘s’ in “plus”, a quick look at “pluss” looked like PUSS !!! And as has been suggested get some photos uploaded and include when you are typically available. Also noticed you’ve not been on the site long, this isn’t a ‘stop me and fuck me’ site, be patient and experiment/improve your profile to find out what works best.

Hope this helps,

Be lucky

Dave

» Add a new message to this topic