FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Swing party tactics?

Swing party tactics?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If you go to a swing party with your partner, do you stay together, or do you go your seperate ways?

We went to a house party last Saturday night, and I told Kate that it was ok for her to go "prospecting" and play on her own if she wanted to.

Fookin 'ell it was like letting our dog off his lead, lol.

Lets just say that she was a busy lady

But...whats good for the goose is good for the gander, and I went for it too, and likewise, I did ok too

It's the first time we have ever used these tactics, as we usually stay together and play as a couple, but must say that it was rather nice playing as singles

Kate is a "party person" and has loads of confidence, I, on the other hand am usually a total introvert in these circumstances. I really learned a lot about myself last Saturday

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *-and-KCouple  over a year ago

Back of Beyond

PMSL.... Karen and I always sit together when we first go in. Bearing in mind that we only attend the same couples party's every month we pretty much know many of those there anyway.

Thing is after a couple hours sat chatting as you do waiting for everyone to turn up, you begin to mingle and mix.

And like your Kate as the action is about to start I always go to the toilet first I have yet to return to find Karen sitting where I left her, she's usually on her knees with someones cock in her mouth

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"If you go to a swing party with your partner, do you stay together, or do you go your seperate ways?

We went to a house party last Saturday night, and I told Kate that it was ok for her to go "prospecting" and play on her own if she wanted to.

Fookin 'ell it was like letting our dog off his lead, lol.

Lets just say that she was a busy lady

But...whats good for the goose is good for the gander, and I went for it too, and likewise, I did ok too

It's the first time we have ever used these tactics, as we usually stay together and play as a couple, but must say that it was rather nice playing as singles

Kate is a "party person" and has loads of confidence, I, on the other hand am usually a total introvert in these circumstances. I really learned a lot about myself last Saturday "

I sometimes go with a FB and its odd we swing at party's as a pair. But have gone in the past on my own and done the single thing. Often its far easier to play singly but it is how confident you feel.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We usually split up and meet up throughout the evening.

There's nothing sexier than walking into a room and seeing your partner having a good time,its sometimes like watching a stranger,lol.

You often see them in a new light,very horny!

XXXX

By *ichNjudyCouple  over a year ago

stoke on trent

Yeah we usually do what Trace&Ric said too

xx

» Add a new message to this topic