FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Fetish ?

Fetish ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Me and my partner want to try new things like domination ect

Has anybody done this and do you have any advise ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ngieandMrManCouple  over a year ago

hereford

Bondage and blindfold is probably a good place to start as it can have a fantastic psychological effect. The bondage alleviates the subject from any responsibility while at the same time making them feel very vulnerable, when there is 100% trust it can be very exciting. The blindfold just adds to the excitement as you cannot see what is coming next. Of course you can get out the whip, nipple clamps etc. but ice cubes, or a soft brush can have a fantastic effect on the unsuspecting body. If you’re feeling more adventurous hold a little sip of vodka in you mouth just before giving oral, that’ll wake things up a bit. Just don’t get too ambitious until you’ve found what works for each of you.

A very true but funny storey… friends of ours NOT swingers. The hubby was apparently getting bored with their sex life and said he fancied being tied up and whipped. So the wife set about setting the scene, she bought some sexy clothes, another friend loaned her a PVC play suite, my misses and I lent her wrist/ankle cuffs and someone else chucked in a bullwhip. Everything was set, a nice evening meal together and then, so we were told, the hubby was instructed to go to the bedroom, get naked and wait. Mean time wife gets changed into Mrs Dom and then goes upstairs. Hubby is damn near cuming at just the sight of her transformation and obeying the order ‘lay face down on the bed’ she restrained him spread-eagle bound by ankles and wrists. She teased him for a while with vocalisations of what she was going to do to him along with some gentle teasing ‘taps’ with the whip… the was until… hold on a minute, have you ever tried cracking a whip? The thing is it’s really quite difficult to do it properly only by pure fluke… she drew back the whip a took a strike….THWACK, she manage to crack the whip perfectly right across his bum and installed a 3 inch gash!!! He screamed for some time, eventually he calmed down enough for her to untie him! Dunno why but so far as we know they never tried it again LOL.

Be lucky,

Dave

Lol we shouldn't laff but it is funny.

Thanks for your message x

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Im going on a stake out in a few weeks cant wait

hereford

Fair play, another true story involving that same couple…

The hubby walked in the pub one Saturday lunchtime, to say he had a long face like a horse would be an understatement, he was almost tripping over his own chin!

D: What’s up Andy?

A: You don’t want to know!!!

D: Well you are looking really down, is you mum ok?

A: No mum is fine, everyone is fine.

D: So what’s up, you look like someone has died!

A: No nothing like that, it’s that bloody woman!

D: That woman, what woman?

A: The one I married

D: Oh dear, trouble and strife blues ‘eh

A: I just cannot believe what she did!

D: Oh come on mate can’t be that bad what’s happened?

A: Well we were in bed last night ‘aving a bit of slap ‘n’ tickle when I said, “This is boring, we just seem to do the same thing every time, can’t you do something different for a change?” So with that she pushed me off and got on top, I thought ‘here we go way-hay'. She got on top kneeling so she was just over my cock and…. PISSED ON ME!!!

Fuck me I don’t think I’ve ever laughed so much in my life LOL LOL LOL Mind you, with a comment like “… this is boring…” I think he’s lucky he only got pissed on, she might have got the whip out again!

Be lucky,

Dave

You know some storys lol.

Like your profile by the way

hereford

"You know some storys lol.

Like your profile by the way

"