FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone ever tried spanish fly???? It's an aphrodisiac, just bought some, haven't tried it yet & was just wondering wot it's like or any good tips on using it?????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

From wikipedia:

The Spanish fly is an emerald-green beetle in the family Meloidae, Lytta vesicatoria.[1] Other species of blister beetle used by apothecaries are often called by the same name. Lytta vesicatoria is sometimes incorrectly called Cantharis vesicatoria, but the genus Cantharis is in an unrelated family, Cantharidae. The beetle contains up to 5% cantharidin which irritates animal tissues. The crushed powder of Spanish fly is of yellowish brown to brown-olive color with iridescent reflections, of disagreeable scent and bitter flavor.

Spanish fly, or cantharides as it is sometimes called, is often given to farm animals to incite them to mate.[2] The cantharides excreted in the urine irritate the urethral passages, causing inflammation in the genitals and subsequent priapism.[2] For this reason, Spanish fly has been given to humans for purposes of seduction; they help men keep a longer erection. It is dangerous since the amount required is minuscule and the difference between the effective dose and the harmful dose is quite narrow. Cantharides cause painful urination, fever, and sometimes bloody discharge. They can cause permanent damage to the kidneys and genitals.[2]

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Anything taken without prescription has its risks. you should really read up on what you have purchases before attempting to use. But if you need help to play then i would advise visiting your GP.

I find a little bit of pussy juice on the tip of my tongue, is all I need to get a stonking hard on It's free too..

Cheers peeps just wanted to see if anyone had tried it n wot they thought of it, not that I need it like... Lol!!!

will give you nightmares. beware.

never tried it but interested to see how you get on with in! no pun intended! xx

Would be good to hear the results!

In two minds weather to try it or not lol!!! Hmmmm!!!

» Add a new message to this topic