FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Swing ing Clubs

Swing ing Clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all

I would love to go to a club, i live in Northampton and dont know any clubs, please could you let me know the best ones to go to , or nearest one for me to go to?

appreciate your help x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Have a scoot round the Club review section on the site - do a Google search to see what comes up but word of mouth is better although can be difficuilt to get an objective opinion as it is subjective if you know what I mean! See if there are any socials being orgainsed in your area as well as they're great for meeting people from the site. Have fun Z

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Have a scoot round the Club review section on the site - do a Google search to see what comes up but word of mouth is better although can be difficuilt to get an objective opinion as it is subjective if you know what I mean! See if there are any socials being orgainsed in your area as well as they're great for meeting people from the site. Have fun Z"

Thanks hun , i will have a look just getting used to the forums

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"Have a scoot round the Club review section on the site - do a Google search to see what comes up but word of mouth is better although can be difficuilt to get an objective opinion as it is subjective if you know what I mean! See if there are any socials being orgainsed in your area as well as they're great for meeting people from the site. Have fun Z

Thanks hun , i will have a look just getting used to the forums "

No problem - the forums are good for many reasons! Very informative, meet loads of new people and can be a laugh too! hope you have fun, take care Z

» Add a new message to this topic