FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > is penis size ? holding back swingers

is penis size ? holding back swingers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *cite6662002 OP   Couple  over a year ago

glos

here one for you then do you think cock size stops cpls from swinging

with the average size being five and a half inches for british men fact.

so if that's the average there must be as many under as there is over.

if you look at the men on fabs 95% are over so where are all men-cplsthat are under .

Are they shy or thay think swingers wont meet them as its a big cock thing

and the ladys that swing only like big cocks or thay dont wish there wifes to

see all that big cock out there

and yes my typeing is bad no need to tell me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No its not the cock size, but it does help lol but seriously its the foreplay thats the most important

"here one for you then do you think cock size stops cpls from swinging

if you look at the men on fabs 95% are over so where are all men-cplsthat are under .

and yes my typeing is bad no need to tell me "

Anyone who mentions typing, spelling , grammar, punctuation or comprehendibility is an arse hole. Yes - I DO KNOW. No need to tell me !

Where do you get your facts from ? Who measures all the cocks in Britain ? I want that job !!

I 'm only average and don't worry about it, my fav is foreplay anyway love giving oral to women and asking them what they life

Anyone who mentions typing, spelling , grammar, punctuation or comprehendibility is an arse hole. Yes - I DO KNOW. No need to tell me !

Where do you get your facts from ? Who measures all the cocks in Britain ? I want that job !!"

please please please can i be your assistant!!! xx

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

I find that men with smaller cocks either try harder to satisfy a women through foreplay

or have given up

We all have bits of our bodies we would like to change. Oooh to have perky titties that point skyward: alas that ship has sailed, circumnavigated the globe and is now in dry dock!

If weight, cock size, overstuffed kebab fannies, saggy balls, stretch marks, droopy tits et al affected us...this would be a chat site as people would be far too self conscious to meet!!

Where do you get your facts from ? Who measures all the cocks in Britain ? I want that job !!

please please please can i be your assistant!!! xx "

Yusss Yussss you can even be in charge when Im knackered of measuring .... No licking the product mind you !

deal!! xx

By *ustyWoman  over a year ago

inverclyde

size not an issue with me its how the guy uses what he has that counts oh and and good foreplay is a must as well

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

If it is stopping couples from swinging

why do we have fabswingers to arrange meets?

why are all the meets happening now?

and are all the verifications of meets between couples and singles just made up then?

Totally baffled by your reasoning!!!

used to work with a guy, who had a thick 10" c**k..... loved showing it off to all the guys in the workshop..

only downside for him was..... He was on the end of " IT "

"We all have bits of our bodies we would like to change. Oooh to have perky titties that point skyward: alas that ship has sailed, circumnavigated the globe and is now in dry dock!

If weight, cock size, overstuffed kebab fannies, saggy balls, stretch marks, droopy tits et al affected us...this would be a chat site as people would be far too self conscious to meet!!

"

Damned right!!! People get too hung up on certain things and ignore others.

But having said that... i reckon most guys are average.. but put large or extra large just because their own ego wont let them put anything else. Its a confident guy indeed who will say he's only got a little one!

I went out with a bloke that had a fantastic size cock of a good 9'1/2 inch and very thick girth, sadly was absolutley useless with it, came within minutes of intercourse, very disapointing obviously relationship didnt last long ooops

Many vanilla guys I've spoken to say they fancy the idea of swinging but haven't got a big enough cock.

It seems to be the common consensus of opinion in the vanilla community that you need a big cock to swing.

Also,we've often wondered, when looking at profile pics,if many guys become swingers just because they have a big cock?

Would they still be swingers if they were less well endowed?

XXXX

By *entadreadMan  over a year ago

Essex

"We all have bits of our bodies we would like to change. Oooh to have perky titties that point skyward: alas that ship has sailed, circumnavigated the globe and is now in dry dock!

But having said that... i reckon most guys are average.. but put large or extra large just because their own ego wont let them put anything else. Its a confident guy indeed who will say he's only got a little one!"

I have a little one,

"Many vanilla guys I've spoken to say they fancy the idea of swinging but haven't got a big enough cock.

It seems to be the common consensus of opinion in the vanilla community that you need a big cock to swing.

Also,we've often wondered, when looking at profile pics,if many guys become swingers just because they have a big cock?

XXXX"

Have to say that sort of thing did cross my mind when I first joined... but sod it, average size is good for anal during DP... you wont get that in vanilla to often

well it has to have some sort of effect but have to say if guy does not groan when being giving a bj or does not return the favour it no good

haven't got a big cock, but I've got 16 stone to push it in with, and I've got a tongue like an Alsation

maybe they think it actually needs to be big enough to "swing" ??

i would rather have an average cock that knows what its doin than a 10 inch cock that batters away with no technique xx

"the average size being five and a half inches for british men fact."

interesting fact. I must have been out when the bone office came round with the tape measure. Would one of you girls like to come round to judge. I never say the size of mine. I'm an unreliable witness.

Many people will be put off by my profile without my cock size confusing things.

By *raceypCouple  over a year ago

south of sunderland

well for me its not the size its how you use it thats good for me xxxxxx

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

This Wikipedia page shows some interesting statistics...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penis_size

I'd say my penis is probably around 6" so I fall in the distinctly average category... but at least I'm honest about it (unlike a lot of men on here it would seem ).

I quite like this quote though...

"The human penis is both longer and thicker than that of any other primate both in absolute terms and in relative size to the rest of the body."

I'm going to say that I've got a bigger dick than a gorilla!

By *raceypCouple  over a year ago

south of sunderland

well good for you hun but can you use it thats all a girl wants not size its what you do with it xxx

If it is stopping couples from swinging

why do we have fabswingers to arrange meets?

why are all the meets happening now?

and are all the verifications of meets between couples and singles just made up then?

Totally baffled by your reasoning!!!

"

she meant are there people out there that feel they can't get involved.

never admit to being confused

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

"well good for you hun but can you use it thats all a girl wants not size its what you do with it xxx"

Oh yes... I've been watching a lot of videos on the internet and some films shown late at night on Dutch satellite channels to learn what to do with it. Purely in the name of education, you understand.

I've decided I'm going to change career and become a window cleaner. Or maybe a plumber. You'd never believe some of the things those guys get up to when they're supposed to be working!

If weight, cock size, overstuffed kebab fannies, saggy balls, stretch marks, droopy tits et al affected us...this would be a chat site as people would be far too self conscious to meet!! lol well these over ego blokes ain't gonna put extra small willy in there profile, it may be honest but it ain't gonna get the ladies nocking on his door

But having said that... i reckon most guys are average.. but put large or extra large just because their own ego wont let them put anything else. Its a confident guy indeed who will say he's only got a little one!"

Would just like to add that from personal experience that the guys who exceed the average size cock are usually very lazy and selfish lovers, they rely on the size of their cocks to do all the work for themselves with not a hint of foreply anywhere or passion!

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"used to work with a guy, who had a thick 10" c**k..... loved showing it off to all the guys in the workshop..

only downside for him was..... He was on the end of " IT ""

A human double ender!!!!!!

By *arlitos WayMan  over a year ago

London

"Many vanilla guys I've spoken to say they fancy the idea of swinging but haven't got a big enough cock.

XXXX"

Probably not! If you have it flaunt it!

London

"maybe they think it actually needs to be big enough to "swing" ??

i would rather have an average cock that knows what its doin than a 10 inch cock that batters away with no technique xx"

Not too big to be hurting...

Not too small to sting...

BUT hard and long lasting!

London

"well for me its not the size its how you use it thats good for me xxxxxx "

Mind you with a body like yours it facilitate the use of it too!

London

"Would just like to add that from personal experience that the guys who exceed the average size cock are usually very lazy and selfish lovers, they rely on the size of their cocks to do all the work for themselves with not a hint of foreply anywhere or passion!"

Perhaps you should change your profile to Bisex and cock-curious and give the chance as not all guys are selfish, some are better then others unless you are approaching them with a negative, protective attitude!

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"Would just like to add that from personal experience that the guys who exceed the average size cock are usually very lazy and selfish lovers, they rely on the size of their cocks to do all the work for themselves with not a hint of foreply anywhere or passion!

Perhaps you should change your profile to Bisex and cock-curious and give the chance as not all guys are selfish, some are better then others unless you are approaching them with a negative, protective attitude!

"

- Why would she change if it if what she has on it now is what she wants?

"Would just like to add that from personal experience that the guys who exceed the average size cock are usually very lazy and selfish lovers, they rely on the size of their cocks to do all the work for themselves with not a hint of foreply anywhere or passion!"

I've found that too and many can't maintain a full hard on.

I DONT HAVE A VERY BIG COCK BUT I DO HAVE FIFTEEN AND A HALF STONE TO BANG IT IN WITH LOL

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"I went out with a bloke that had a fantastic size cock of a good 9'1/2 inch and very thick girth, sadly was absolutley useless with it, came within minutes of intercourse, very disapointing obviously relationship didnt last long ooops "

I used to live in Northampton.....

I think we dated the same people

[Removed by poster at 03/05/10 19:03:34]

We me a couple at a club and he had a 'whopper'. His whole attitude was 'I have a big dick. I just have to lie here and she will be swooning.'

He was crap and we made excuses and left them.

Yes I do have some penis envy. Yes I am not big (in the prick dept at least). But the ladies i have ben with seem to be please with my performances. I try hard and do my best to please.

Just as ladies with dif size 'holes' can still give a great tight time. so can (within obvious limits)dif size One lady's partner is a 'very big guy'. I must admit If thats what she is used to, I stnd no chance!'

But she loved it. I didn't hurt her when fucking and still stimulated her.

So I seem to do ok thanks.

doesn't stop me wishing God gave me a bit more lol.

"I DONT HAVE A VERY BIG COCK BUT I DO HAVE FIFTEEN AND A HALF STONE TO BANG IT IN WITH LOL"

PMSL that is hilarious -

Serious note? My partner is well endowed but I still maintain that "It aint the meat - its the motion" and the imagination and whatever else a guy uses to make me happy. So when we meet others, another man's cock size has never been an issue and I guess - it never will be

Oooo i wasn't refering to all men, only the ones id come across....and why on earth would i want to change my profile?? i have a great man who is my soulmate in more ways than one!

By *ngieandMrManCouple  over a year ago

hereford

Judging by our inbox it seems the tendency with guys is they specify cock size if it’s big but don’t mention it if its less than 8 inches (well ‘claimed’ at least). And having turned down loads of guys for a million and one different reasons it has NEVER been for reason of the size of their cock be it big, small or average. Some guys that we have turned down have actually got back to us saying something like “Are you SURE you are not interested, I really do have a 9 inch cock” Some don’t just give the impression that they think a big cock is all it takes, some actually try and insist that’s all it needs!!!

Be lucky,

Helen and Dave

i find more men lie about their height!

with regards to cock size: the only thing worse than a man with a tiny dick who doesn't know how to use it, is a guy with a big dick and doesnt know how to use it (from the film waiting to exhale)

"Would just like to add that from personal experience that the guys who exceed the average size cock are usually very lazy and selfish lovers, they rely on the size of their cocks to do all the work for themselves with not a hint of foreply anywhere or passion!

- Why would she change if it if what she has on it now is what she wants? [/quote

Thankyou....couldn't understand why someone was suggesting i change my profile! "

By *ngieandMrManCouple  over a year ago

hereford

"i find more men lie about their height! "

That’s interesting because we were getting the impression that 99% of single guys are 6 foot 2 or more or at least that seems to be the case in respect of what they put on their profiles.

So maybe that’s another factor for a guy… you must be more than 6 feet tall and be at least 8 inches erect.

So at 5 foot 7 in height and 6.5 inch of willy we might just as well give up the swinging hobby and just stick with my misses cos no other women will want sex with me.

Seriously I used to know a guy who owned a sex shop and made blue movies an he said, “Cock size really doesn’t matter but if you can get a hard-on on command you’ve go the job”.

Side tracking still further (forgive me boys and girls) one might have thought that the guy with a big dick would be more confident and therefore more able to ‘perform’.

Be lucky,

Helen & Dave

By *ohjaneCouple  over a year ago

south staffs

@ AngieandMrman

In my experience confidence seems to be built in to some guys, whatever their looks, build or equipment. Now to me that is a huge turn-on !

Jane x

By *ollie_JCouple  over a year ago

London

We have yet to find one bigger than mr new.. but we are trying....

Requests to our mail box please.. lol!

By *raylingMan  over a year ago

high wycombe

I'm only "average" but never had a complaint and always make her cum - fingers, tongue, cock they all work if you know what you're doing!

[Removed by poster at 09/05/10 01:53:38]

Apparently at 7.5" my John Thomas is the perfect size

Better a wee worker than a big lazy boy!!

"Better a wee worker than a big lazy boy!!

"

lol!! yeah i remember someone sayin that..... xx

proves my theory....there were no complaints from you....lol and none from me either!!!

By *ounggun432Man  over a year ago

east mids

im small side of average...and Im not remotely bothered because most who I've been with have come back for more (plus I've been told its perfectly formed lo)

Not having had my first full meet (except dogging and regular "civilian" for want of a better word sex) Im far more woried about performance in general....you know...excitment getting the better of you etc.

but Im assuming everyone is at the start

By *ounggun432Man  over a year ago

east mids

"vanilla sex" thats the word i was looking for

Confucious he say a picture is worth a 1000 words -

Sincerely Hugh Jardon

By *umpingJackFlashMan  over a year ago

Somewhere near you?

[Removed by poster at 12/05/10 04:28:02]

By *umpingJackFlashMan  over a year ago

Somewhere near you?

As a Mr average I like to believe there's no point in having a massive tool if it drains the blood from your brain and you cant remember to please the partner as much as they please you!

But saying that I am in no way knocking all men who have the luck to be well hung or those who crave them. (Just that some men can be selfish)

By *umgetus69Couple  over a year ago

birmingham

[Removed by poster at 12/05/10 05:05:29]

By *aintmikeMan  over a year ago

glasgow

love to no what cumgetus 69 was going to write,,,!!

"love to no what cumgetus 69 was going to write,,,!! "

Yes, yes... what she was going to write, honest!

By *ornyeyes4uMan  over a year ago

lincoln

Whilst every man would luv to have a larger dick me included lol, the larger sized dicks out there have little or no respect for the lady/lady's they're sticking it up ! They ram up it and keep ramming it up giving no thought to the pain sometimes being caused !

It takes a lot of blood pressure to maintain a good erection for the vwe and most of it drains from the most important size of all THE BRAIN !.

I have no complaints so far and as like previous comments it's all about foreplay and an overall package and mine is excellent even if I do say so my self.

1 up for the not so vwe !

By *ornyeyes4uMan  over a year ago

lincoln

Hi Cheltenham couple, read your profile and liked your joke but lets hope living in mainly Lib-Dem country you didnt vote for them as maybe the joke nows on you lol !

Blimey, what a load of posts. What about just having fun! People have different turn ons - the only important thing is that we all accept this.

By *lumsy colinMan  over a year ago

basingstoke

and surely the most important part of anyones body is the bit between the ears, In all of us its about the same size but its the part of the body that we all use to make our sex lives better i doubt cock size really matters

By *lumsy colinMan  over a year ago

basingstoke

oh and just for the record i measured mine and its about 6 inches why do we measure them in imperial 1550mm sounds so much bigger or am i being hopefull

By *lackrock10Man  over a year ago

Devon

Well size does matter to most ladies on here- I have been asked twice if my cock is ten inches as i have 10 at the end of my handle when i explain that it isnt they lose all interest. I'm not saying I'm small most ladies i have had fun with say it big- so I'm next time my rod gets hard I shall measure it.

By *ollie_JCouple  over a year ago

London

Flipping heck..methinks you may have the conversion a little awry! Maybe 155mm would be nearer the mark...or shall we call you Jake the Peg...

By *averiMan  over a year ago

Swindon to bristol

I'm average and its never given me a problem, although I 'm aware some women wont meet blokes unless they are WE.

Foreplay is the most important thing and if you are average then unless you are dumb you will have 'honned' your skills...

The reason it seems that on this site most of the blokes are WE is that its them that like to have a pic of their cock as their headline picture.. Us mortals tend to try and demonstrate that there is more to good sex than a piece of meat.

Swindon to bristol

"I find that men with smaller cocks either try harder to satisfy a women through foreplay

or have given up "

Big cocks tend not to stay fighting hard for too long and the guys that weild them often think as they have a big one they dont need to try...just slam it in and hey presto!

being only average my self,just wondering..ladies would you turn a guy down single or a couple for being smaller than maybe your use 2

"being only average my self,just wondering..ladies would you turn a guy down single or a couple for being smaller than maybe your use 2 "

Which begs the question: Are guys, single or attached,put off profiles where the guy is WE or VWE?

Thinking, "if thats what she's used to,she won't be interested in me".

XXXX

By *cite6662002 OP   Couple  over a year ago

glos

good post

we are a bit put off as we look at the profiles and all we see is big cocks.

grate if you like big cocks but we dont??

we think cpls are put off swinging thinking thay must be well endowed

XXXX"

By *ethot69Couple  over a year ago

Merseyside

"

Many vanilla guys I've spoken to say they fancy the idea of swinging but haven't got a big enough cock.

"

Jackpot post to be honest. That's it in a nutshell.

For a lot of fems/couples, big cock or f*ck off. That's the overall impression and, being frank, it's hard to argue against that given nearly every fem/couple profile demand a certain size plus.

I'd suggest that cock size is a massive factor in men swinging or not (because of the massive pressure on penis size), and also a massive factor on whether men decide to pay for sex or not!

Even for me, I look positively small when not erect - and because of that there's a level of self-consciousness at clubs etc; and I'm a pretty confident guy. Of course, once I'm hard it's problem solved!

A very good friend of mine whose no longer with us used to have a very good sayin. "I only have 4 inches but some girls dont like it that wide"

By *uton_coupleCouple  over a year ago

luton

5 17/32 " here

Swindon to bristol

just for the record how should a cock be measured...from the tip of the head of course....but I suspect some blokes take the tape all the way round their balls to their ass!

Oh, and one other thing.....do blokes actually take a tape and mesaure their cocks?....a little insecure I think! lol

By *asteCouple  over a year ago

bristol

we're all different, that's what makes us all so interesting. Rely on your brain, you're body is there to pleasure it, simples.

» Add a new message to this topic