FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Men making an effort

Men making an effort

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've got a fantastic fuck buddy who really does love to dress and please. We're quit compatible in the sack and have had some great fun.

I was just wondering what other guys do to make that extra bit of effort?

She's always dressed in sexy clothes with stockings etc and I can't help think she's being short changed.... I mean I'm always clean and smelling good, normally ck's are the chosen underwear but other than that what more is there for a guy to do ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I've got a fantastic fuck buddy who really does love to dress and please. We're quit compatible in the sack and have had some great fun.

I was just wondering what other guys do to make that extra bit of effort?

She's always dressed in sexy clothes with stockings etc and I can't help think she's being short changed.... I mean I'm always clean and smelling good, normally ck's are the chosen underwear but other than that what more is there for a guy to do ?? "

Well .... that tends to be the general myopic concensus and always has been. Women are required to dress and act like sluts. Men are required simply to be there.

Those archaic books that told dutiful women how to cook, get the children out of the way and dress properly for her man coming home still exist.... just in glossy form weeklies.

I know men who make lots of effort. I'll have another think n come back in a bit

By *onyMad123Couple  over a year ago

nottingham/ derby

hehehehe, shaven plums are a must xxxxx and clean teeth fresh breath etc and a spash of none to heavy aftershave for the boys.

While i dont go OTT with dressing up, i hate stockings they drive me nuts i make sure i have super smooth soft legs and body lotion everywhere and shave bush, though must admit have got a nasty shaving rash now !!!! not sure why but going to wait a few days and veet it. I always try and wear a matching set of underwear, im not into OTT of frilly, i like my little shorts / bra sets, though will occasionally wear a thong.

Make up is always done well though not always looks like that when we have fninshed

Forum Mod

As a woman that loves to dress up and always dresses up I understand that its different for men

What I do expect though is someone that is scrubbed squeaky clean and smells gorgeous

Has nice underwear on,that fits very nicely

Clean shaven or neat goatee,no 2 day stubble unless thats the way they like to be anyway and I already know that

That they are meatly trimmed or shaved around the cock and balls

Theres loads of things that a guy can do that will show hes made an effort

Forum Mod

I also like lots of gifts that have been selected especially for me,jewellery would be one thing

oh well worth a try

Must admit, i do like a gentleman that knows what water and a "bar of soap" is for, my most hated meets have been guys that came home from work, ate dinner, put clean shirt on and stunk clean shaving is nice but not a requirement

"As a woman that loves to dress up and always dresses up I understand that its different for men

What I do expect though is someone that is scrubbed squeaky clean and smells gorgeous

Clean shaven or neat goatee,no 2 day stubble unless thats the way they like to be anyway and I already know that

"

Meatly trimmed! Freudian or what ! I love it ...... Im puttin on my profile ... All males must be meatly trimmed!

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"As a woman that loves to dress up and always dresses up I understand that its different for men

Meatly trimmed! Freudian or what ! I love it ...... Im puttin on my profile ... All males must be meatly trimmed! "

Bet you a pound i can fillet...

Forum Mod

Meatly trimmed! Freudian or what ! I love it ...... Im puttin on my profile ... All males must be meatly trimmed! "

Hahahaha I shall be looking out to see if its on there

I love how spelling mistakes can change a sentence so much

If they are clean, smelling nice and well trimmed its a big bonus as some don't even do that. I like a man in a white shirt unbuttoned and a nice pair of clean well fitting jeans and nice CK's. But NO socks or sock suspenders!!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Some good points people, good to know I'm not commiting some kind of cardinal sin of swinging!

Why not try some role-play, a role reversal, and dress up for her, having a straight macho male in stockings and panties is a huge turn on, some ladies love it, I know I do

Don't get me wrong as I know women do make a lot of effort (although....erm, actually no comment!) but I have quite often spent the whole day getting ready before an evening meet in one way or another.

If someones coming to mine then that usually means cleaning the house spotlessly, or washing and hoovering the car if not... and I can take a few hours getting just myself ready. A bath so I can shave tidily, normally followed by a shower as well (don't ask me why I just dont feel so clean straight out of the bath). Cutting my nails AND filing them to make sure there are no sharp edges Extra efforts with teeth cleaning (because I'm a smoker) so lots of flossing, brushing my tongue which I wouldn't normally do etc etc. Trim nostril hairs if necessary, sometimes a haircut in the day too. Making sure you haven't eaten anything dodgy like garlic the day before, lol

I'm sure there are more things I'm not thinking of, but I like to make sure I'm prepared in every way

nice shower and some nice undies that match might be the colour that the guy has asked for. love a sweet smelling guy as it a turn on.nice looking and good fun to be with and im his

Was Freud trimmed then?;-)

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

You will get a guy turning up with half a lb of mince in his under crackers

» Add a new message to this topic