FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Prostate massage

Prostate massage

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Who can tell me what all the fuss is about I've herd bits and bobs anyone like to tell me there experiences ect

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Super strong orgasms. Once you have had one you will want more

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm guessing it's a rare talent though lol

How do you give one?

[Removed by poster at 10/04/14 21:03:35]

I understand that when shagged by a penis that vibrates the prostrate-causing a huge spurge and climax...mmmm

By *G LanaTV/TS  over a year ago

Gosport

"How do you give one?"

Using plenty of lube gently insert a finger or two into the man's bum so that your knuckle face his back. Then tenderly stroke the front wall towards the base of his cock. If groans of ecstasy don't give away when your rubbing the right area you should be able to feel where the prostate is, it's normally described as being a distinct walnut sized bulb of tissue.

"How do you give one?

Using plenty of lube gently insert a finger or two into the man's bum so that your knuckle face his back. Then tenderly stroke the front wall towards the base of his cock. If groans of ecstasy don't give away when your rubbing the right area you should be able to feel where the prostate is, it's normally described as being a distinct walnut sized bulb of tissue."

Only ever had it done once (tried a few times since) waiting for someone knows what they're doing ??

"How do you give one?"
..You stick a finger up your bum and massage your prostate.

By *unguy2757Man  over a year ago

newcastle

Its great fun ... lol ..

I've had it once where I nearly passed out it was tht good. Never been able to get there again

"I've had it once where I nearly passed out it was tht good. Never been able to get there again "
..Try rope but then again it did not work for michael hutchinson

I can't climax from prostate stimulation alone, but if I masturbate at the same time, the resulting orgasm is far stronger.

By *rs-Naughty_Mr-CuddlesCouple  over a year ago

Nr coleford

a prostate massager is also good best £30 I've spent

By *unPeteMan  over a year ago

Near Bristol

Well I've learnt something today, didn't know about this but want to try it soon!

We have a toy with a subtle curve in that in her hands leaves me gasping. It gave me the most intense and explosive ejaculation I have ever had.

Add the strap on to the mix and it's intense.

"We have a toy with a subtle curve in that in her hands leaves me gasping. It gave me the most intense and explosive ejaculation I have ever had.

Add the strap on to the mix and it's intense. "

I have a feeling it's the skilled hand guiding the toy which is the most important part of an orgasmic equation.... I have now added prostate massage and strap-on to my to do list!

"We have a toy with a subtle curve in that in her hands leaves me gasping. It gave me the most intense and explosive ejaculation I have ever had.

Add the strap on to the mix and it's intense.

I have a feeling it's the skilled hand guiding the toy which is the most important part of an orgasmic equation.... I have now added prostate massage and strap-on to my to do list! "

It's all about the confidence to be honest.

"How do you give one?

Using plenty of lube gently insert a finger or two into the man's bum so that your knuckle face his back. Then tenderly stroke the front wall towards the base of his cock. If groans of ecstasy don't give away when your rubbing the right area you should be able to feel where the prostate is, it's normally described as being a distinct walnut sized bulb of tissue."

Mmmm trying this in a min

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

I (Emm) can do this. The technique has already been described in a previous comment but I also like to use a well lubed hand to masturbate Z at the same time. I love it when I feel the prostate suddenly swell and go hard and I know a massive orgasm is about to rip through him.

"How do you give one?

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

Add the strap on to the mix and it's intense. "

Mmmm sounds amazing,Id love to try all the above

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

They are mindblowing the first time you experience one

By *issyfaggotfayeTV/TS  over a year ago

Bolton

"Super strong orgasms. Once you have had one you will want more"

precisely this!!!

By *arnayguyMan  over a year ago

Durham Tees

It's on my bucket list and no, that doesn't mean I have a cavernous arse! I would love to find a woman who knows what to do so I can experience it without any cock stimuation. A prostate only orgasm really intrigues me.

I have had it done a few times and it is lovely. It is especially good when you have two ladies playing with your genitals at the same time. Mind blowing.

By *pplecrunchWoman  over a year ago

Yeovil

I done this to my slut last night, using my fingers and a couple of toys. Made him cum loads and he was still shaking for about 15 mins after he cum

"I done this to my slut last night, using my fingers and a couple of toys. Made him cum loads and he was still shaking for about 15 mins after he cum "
yea its amazin makes you cum like a girl I love it

By *HIANN0NTV/TS  over a year ago

Swansea

Prostate stimulation in most cases can heighten climax in a man and is unfortunate that the male doesn't explore this method more. It has become one part of the foreplay in my sessions and the orgasmic joy it brings is mindblowing when timed and done correctly. Anything that does this to you has to be a plus.

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

"I done this to my slut last night, using my fingers and a couple of toys. Made him cum loads and he was still shaking for about 15 mins after he cum "

Ive experienced this feeling with two women before without my prostrate being touched it was a fantastic feeling. Id still like to try the prostrate massage one day too

» Add a new message to this topic