FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Single Females

Single Females

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eengaz OP   Couple  over a year ago

Gloucester

Hi all, hope you can help, are there any genuine single girls out there who actually want to play with a couple. So far we have been contacted by many, but then they either just disappear or never really want to meet anyone. Please help and let us know of any genuine verified girls who may wanna play with us. Thank you xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We were meant to meet one recently but she seems to have lied, in quite an awful way, about some things and then blocked us. Why she didn't have the guts to just say she didn't want to meet I suppose we'll never know.

Firstly we have to say that there are very genuine single straight and bisexual females here, as the future posts will soon point out.

Secondly, these spiteful females are most probably males doing the usual.

But having said that imagine our surprise in discovering that two females that we had actually spoken with via telephone this week have proved to be as strange.

We actually had a female online 20 minutes ago, who disappeared after her virus infected file was successfully blocked by our anti-virus programme. Michelle had a friendly little chat with her before any msn contact!!

Be careful out there folks.

By *eilmazCouple  over a year ago

blackburn

we have had a few who said they would meet up but give wrong address we turn up and they no number or they did not know what we on about when knock on door or they said they come to us and nevey turn up

we now look up the address on a site and see if name is the same

By *reamy_pieMan  over a year ago

Leeds

I have to say as well that it seems genuine females are a dime a dozen, I've been contacted by quite a few over the years but when it comes to moving on to the next step of the introduction, then come the excuses... and the others just ask to add you as a friend and then blank you when you send messages, i usually just go through my list every so often and delete them. I really dont understand why there are so many timewasters.. This is meant to be fun, people take it too seriously.

stop moaning about us single girls, we are here to keep ya on ur toes

We have had some great single females but mostly have been friends of mine lol theu cant hide from us lol x

There are some genuine single fems out there.. For sure 100%

Just keep on trying... sooner or later things will work out... We don't seek them as such but we have met them before.

Mike and Ju xx

I have a general rule of thumb....if a single female contacts me...It's usually a hairy arsed builder called Trevor at the other end all geared up for the five knuckle shuffle.

I mean how often do us single girls actualy mail people...like we have to

"I have a general rule of thumb....if a single female contacts me...It's usually a hairy arsed builder called Trevor at the other end all geared up for the five knuckle shuffle.

I mean how often do us single girls actualy mail people...like we have to"

Nice post Keith.

we have been messed about alot by sgl fems and so have given up on the idea of ever meeting one off this or any other site. but let us point out we have met and played with sgl fems in clubs which to us is where most genuine swingers can be found .

dont get us wrong we are not picking on sgl fems there are just as many cpls if not more that have messed us around in the past .

We've met a couple of single females,so yes they are out there. However the chances are that if you've been contacted by one who then goes on to mess you about,its a guy.By saying they're a single fem they can slip through the blocking net and make contact with couples.What they get out of it God knows because its obviously going nowhere.As they say though"theres nowt as queer as folk".

Trace & Ric

XXXX

Thought a post would come up about us hehe.

In defense- Im a genuine single female (bi) and have met and played with lots couples in the past but at the moment i am only interested in meeting single guys reasons for that is i do not drive and will not go out of my territory because of a bad meet in the past. And to have a couple visit my house would give the whole town something to talk about, and i share a house with someone so wouldnt go down well.

I can see your points about the single females though the time wasters spoil it for the genuine ones! same goes with single guys and couples to. You have to be patient and sift them out!

Genuine single sexy females are like gold dust.

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

I have to congratulate the op ...you didnt get shot down in flames like all the single guys do who ask the question ....well done !!

^^^^^ Hummmmmmm someone who has been shot me thinks

all over the place

not me .....but i do see a lot who do 2 in the last week took there teddies ..

us guys are sensitive types you know

hehehehe I know....and what fun it is pressing those buttons.....I dont miss hunting quite as much any more hahahahaha

all over the place

i might actually put a sexist rant on at some point to flush out how many huntresses are out there LOL ...i reckon all you fems will one day have the forums all to yourselves ...not a single guy in sight ...

Anyway to remain on thread ...us single guys get messed around too

wait for it ...

WINGE WINGE WINGE W**nker T**t **ck o** then etc etc etc lol

"i reckon all you fems will one day have the forums all to yourselves ...not a single guy in sight :-"

As we have established that a fair percentage of "single fems" on here are actually guys then maybe we should all take everything on here with a big pinch of salt ????

By *prite128Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

just wondering if i need to develop a hairy arse and buy a builders outfit before a planned meet this week....

i'd hate to disappoint

Im looking for my willy now....damn nope not got one...awwwwwwwwwwwwww

lmao @ sprite...now thats my kinda woman hahahahaha

maidstone

damn,,you saw through my disguise so quickly ....maybe i need a mustache too ?? Handlebar , dali or Magnum do you reckon ?

Of course that does rather presuppose neither of you have all those items already..............

all over the place

quote....As we have established that a fair percentage of "single fems" on here are actually guys then maybe we should all take everything on here with a big pinch of salt ????.....

----------------------------------

nahh i check the profiles of the pussy possy they are all verified as genuine ....strip a guy of all dignity in 30 seconds flat ......only the newbies post a bloke question on here...its pitiful to see it ...

off to keep a low profile for a while

Verifications are about as much use as tits on a fish in these matters, they can be faked in no time at all.....so beware!!

all over the place

well if i am in doubt i ask em for a pic in the same clothes in another location or a pic from 5 years ago ..most cant deal with it cus they only rip one pic off ....outed 3 so far with this

maidstone

i'd struggle to provide a pic of me in the same clothes in two places... mainly because I loathe having my picture taken ( much prefer being behind the lens ) so my inability to provide this would out me as not being genuinely female and single ...but that is exactly what I am.

in the end we have to trust our gut instincts and hope for the best, using whatever "safeguards" we all have to reduce the risk of being messed about to the minimum.

Some people will catch us out and some will get cold feet and create excuses rather than lose face. But for all of those , there will be genuine people too... maybe i've been lucky so far as the blanace has definitely been towards the latter

x

I rarely wear clothes so thats me fooked

By *ichNjudyCouple  over a year ago

stoke on trent

From our own experience we can absolutely confirm there are single genuine females on here.

We've had the pleasure of two FMF 3sums in less than 2 years since starting swinging (one of those girls is registered on this site now - though she is on a couple profile these days)

The other one we did a very horny FMF with and comes to all of our parties as a single fem. Having said that she doesn't have a profile on here but she is on ls website.

There's a third girl who has also been to our parties as a single and she is also on this site, though now on a couple profile

So absolutely we guarantee the genuine single female exists and we can also confirm the three we've met have all been lovely (certainly not "holier than thou sacred cows" as someone once called them on another site we use!)

Keep looking they're there.

xxxx

J&R

"(certainly not "holier than thou sacred cows" as someone once called them on another site we use!)"

Wonder what causes some people to form those sorts of opinions...

We to can assure folk that there are some genuine folk on here but if we were betting peeps we would bet that a very high proportion of site members are not quite what they purport to be.

J&R are you just showing off that you have three? lol...stop making the other children jealous

By *ichNjudyCouple  over a year ago

stoke on trent

hehe fussierpussy lol no!

Dare say it though without sounding patronising or something - regards single fems.... you have to woo them a bit.

Make them feel comfortable, that's the way.

When you find one who's willing to play, don't put the guy in the middle, put *her* in the middle.

After all she's the one who is making your night special, and she most probably does it because she wants both of your attentions.

xxxx

J&R

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I have heard some really awful stories about females from male friends.

I am a genuine female as i know most are but there are ones that just want to piss people of or are really guys.

I usually make sure people have at least a couple of verifications on there profile or they know a friend

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

oh that last bit was for anyone singles or couples.

Now where is the edit button

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

I was a single female once...

REally, I was!

I felt like a performing seal with couples. So stopped shagging them.

And most of the single blokes didn't bother turning up.....

So went clubbing instead!

single fem here hun just a

pity ur bit far xxxx

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

Alas, the elusive single fems, shame so few near London.

PS: Moaning bout single fems - stop moaning 'bout single guys also, we're here to subsidise your club entry prices if nothing else, and something to moan about when all else fails.

im married but a swinging single female does that count? lol

"im married but a swinging single female does that count? lol"

You're married???

We have been looking for a single lady to join us for months now with no success. We have face pics in our private gallery and lots of verifications. Still no luck !!!!

Although we are not great looking i dont think we are too bad and have reasonable bodies plus a good sense of humour.

Have finally come to the conclusion that Single bi females meeting couples are the same as unicorns......MYTHICAL CREATURES lol

Single women do exist and they are very real.. They just have more choice in who and how they meet

We don't actively seek them but over the short time we ahve been playing we have chatted and met a few.. we have met even more socially at do's and parties.. So far its got to be said not one has been a big hairy arsed bloke lol...

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"Dare say it though without sounding patronising or something - regards single fems.... you have to woo them a bit.

Make them feel comfortable, that's the way.

When you find one who's willing to play, don't put the guy in the middle, put *her* in the middle.

After all she's the one who is making your night special, and she most probably does it because she wants both of your attentions.

xxxx

J&R"

Ooooww I like your way of thinking - in fact most couples who think that way get my attention. After all we fems who do meet couples are doing it for our pleasure and not just to be an add-on extra for someone else's benefit.

We have been lucky enough to meet 3 single fems, 2 from this site and 1 from another. Yes you do have to woo them and treat them like human beings ,and not take them for granted, well its worked for us so far lol. The art of polite and witty conversation goes a long way.

We actually met on another site as singles and from my experience some of the messages i used to get were very crude, both from single guys and couples. They didnt even warrant a reply and got blocked instantly. I did try and reply to all messages that were considerate but once when i politely turned a couple down they got very nasty and when i bumped into them at a party they accused me of being up my own arse lol, just cos i said no to meeting them. Not exactly a good advert for meeting couples and needless to say i avoided meeting couples after that.

When we decided to become a proper couple and live together, boy did i get some flak from people i had met or had chatted to, i even had a stalker lol.

The moral of this is that i see it from the single fems side as well as the couples and im pretty good at spotting fakes and timewasters lol.

"We have been lucky enough to meet 3 single fems, 2 from this site and 1 from another. Yes you do have to woo them and treat them like human beings ,and not take them for granted, well its worked for us so far lol. The art of polite and witty conversation goes a long way.

We actually met on another site as singles and from my experience some of the messages i used to get were very crude, both from single guys and couples. They didnt even warrant a reply and got blocked instantly. I did try and reply to all messages that were considerate but once when i politely turned a couple down they got very nasty and when i bumped into them at a party they accused me of being up my own arse lol, just cos i said no to meeting them. Not exactly a good advert for meeting couples and needless to say i avoided meeting couples after that.

When we decided to become a proper couple and live together, boy did i get some flak from people i had met or had chatted to, i even had a stalker lol.

The moral of this is that i see it from the single fems side as well as the couples and im pretty good at spotting fakes and timewasters lol."

I remember some of that from the other site, jealousy I presumed at the time - hope you're both well though.

By *ones_BoothCouple  over a year ago

Solihull

we have written to a few onhere, but we rarely recieve a reply boo hoo, but have found a few fems to be genuine, not as many as others have but we still lookin lol

Single female here very genuine but very choosy on who i meet.

We are a rare breed on here haha

"

I remember some of that from the other site, jealousy I presumed at the time - hope you're both well though."

Yes we are very happy together, have been together 18 months and living together for almost a year now.

Forum Mod

We had a wink and a friends invite from a single woman yesterday,But on looking at her profile,she has been on here 10 months,no photo verification,no verification of any kind but a friends list a mile long

It just made me wonder if all was as it seemed,out of all those friends she has'nt had a single meet,said hi on cam or spoken on the phone to any of them?

Maybe shes just very very fussy? :D

"im married but a swinging single female does that count? lol

You're married???"

i am lol

"im married but a swinging single female does that count? lol

You're married???

i am lol"

Not sure it counts then.......