FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Any one else ?

Any one else ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Before I start I promise this is not a stab at individuals x

I've been on and off here since about 2006/2007 was defiantly the best site but now out if 15000 on line in my area I can only find a handful of people I would like to meet x is this me working my way out of the scene or is this just people who can't fobd sex else where x this site was fantastic and adults having fun with like minded people socially and sexually x not just about looks before anyone starts lol it's the conversation and the whole package x any one else feel same or should I hang up my shoes so to speak all good advise taken ? Also just to finish off a guy close to me and I'm not bi just enjoy reading profiles I would say is a good looking fella and looking at his verification he is really hitting below his weight lol why ? Just cause it's sex ? Surly there needs to be more and people have types rather than a holes a goal x errrrr help me out

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why not have a stab at the handful of individuals you've already identified you'd like to meet, and take it from there?

Hi I'm not very good at writing threads lol x I have a really good relationship / friendship with all people I've met and do meet monthly dependant on work I do like to find new people to make friends with to though x I know of other sites but were never as good x wondering if I should try them again has anyone else ?

He may not feel he's hitting below his weight

By *nigmatic1Woman  over a year ago

A seaside town near you!

"He may not feel he's hitting below his weight "

I agree!

I thought it might be his type and he was just an example but he has a specific profile which states wgat he's looking for x why has he abandoned this lol. X I do think most guys are looking for a quicky then run ( a hokesa goal ) but again my thoughts only and this saddens me in a weird way x

"I thought it might be his type and he was just an example but he has a specific profile which states wgat he's looking for x why has he abandoned this lol. X I do think most guys are looking for a quicky then run ( a hokesa goal ) but again my thoughts only and this saddens me in a weird way x "

I think that sometimes too. Doesn't mean I'm right, but I understand what you mean.

By *eddonistikMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"Before I start I promise this is not a stab at individuals x

I've been on and off here since about 2006/2007 was defiantly the best site but now out if 15000 on line in my area I can only find a handful of people I would like to meet x is this me working my way out of the scene or is this just people who can't fobd sex else where x this site was fantastic and adults having fun with like minded people socially and sexually x not just about looks before anyone starts lol it's the conversation and the whole package x any one else feel same or should I hang up my shoes so to speak all good advise taken ? Also just to finish off a guy close to me and I'm not bi just enjoy reading profiles I would say is a good looking fella and looking at his verification he is really hitting below his weight lol why ? Just cause it's sex ? Surly there needs to be more and people have types rather than a holes a goal x errrrr help me out "

We all have our own tastes and ambitions, contact people you want to. If others want to see different people that's up to them. Once again what I see as the swinging rule applies, 'whatever floats your boat.'

Agreed x guess to enjoy this life style so to speak you have to be selfish and just message whoes right lol x I dunno think I might be confused x

» Add a new message to this topic