FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > big guy's ( fat )

big guy's ( fat )

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *cejas OP   Man  over a year ago

CANNOCK

Any women on here interested in the bigger man or just the muscle bound gym guys

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Im sure there are - my mate likes big built stock but very tall bald guys - aged 50 plus - the total complete opposite of what I look for ! Lol x I always say - there is someone for everyone on Fab

"Im sure there are - my mate likes big built stock but very tall bald guys - aged 50 plus - the total complete opposite of what I look for ! Lol x I always say - there is someone for everyone on Fab "

MILFY You are the bomb!

CANNOCK

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"Any women on here interested in the bigger man or just the muscle bound gym guys"

I prefer somewhere in between

"Any women on here interested in the bigger man or just the muscle bound gym guys

I prefer somewhere in between "

And detective hottie bottie you are explosive too. Sorry for hijacking the thread

Can't speak for everyone but I think attraction is on a whole person, big, small, short or tall. We all have our preferences but wouldn't discount anyone on one thing.

By *iverpool LoverMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"Any women on here interested in the bigger man or just the muscle bound gym guys

like moi

Fit guys in the main nothing wrong with a little excess but a lot is a turn off.

Kent

like moi "

I would happily be the filling in a you & naughty pirate sandwich

Seems nobody likes us fat guys boo hoo!

By *he Master JMan  over a year ago

Southall

"Seems nobody likes us fat guys boo hoo!"

I am no stick insect but having looked at your pics you dont look that big to me

I prefer a big guy

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Any women on here interested in the bigger man or just the muscle bound gym guys"

where yes it is a question... it is almost a bit defeatist......

it almost suggests that you think people only make their decisions on how a person looks size wise... and yes there are people who will reject on that basis.. its preference...

but there also a lot more people out there where it may play some factor, and some where it will play none.....

there are so many other selling points you have than just size... some I may like, some I detest... but sell "you" to your best ability....

I am a lump... i am not afraid to admit it... my fan club may not be as big as others... but you know what! conentrate on those people who like you... rather than those who are not going to at all...

fight the battles you can win.... you are not going to be able to change everyones mind so why try!

all that time spent trying to convince people who will always so no can be use to better purposes elsewhere.....

it almost suggests that you think people only make their decisions on how a person looks size wise... and yes there are people who will reject on that basis.. its preference...

but there also a lot more people out there where it may play some factor, and some where it will play none.....

there are so many other selling points you have than just size... some I may like, some I detest... but sell "you" to your best ability....

I am a lump... i am not afraid to admit it... my fan club may not be as big as others... but you know what! conentrate on those people who like you... rather than those who are not going to at all...

fight the battles you can win.... you are not going to be able to change everyones mind so why try!

all that time spent trying to convince people who will always so no can be use to better purposes elsewhere....."

you always talk sense fella. I agree 100%

By *appyhouragainMan  over a year ago

Manchester

I wonder how many male profiles from guys with a bit of a beer gut and not pumped full of steroids say "looking for slim, toned women with big tits and a firm arse only please".........think we know the answer yet if I did a 30 mile radius search now I reckon I'd find at least 10 Size 16+ women making stipulations about toned, muscly men preferred.........that's the weird and wonderful world of Fab and you ain't gonna change it

I actually like slightly chubby men

Six packs are nice to look at but I personally like something a bit softer to touch!

However I don't have a type, the older I get the more I am stimulated by my mind then my eyes first.

I always liked tall men but ex was same height as me (5ft 6"), however there was amazing sexual chemistry.

But thats just me and everyones different!

By *punkloverCouple  over a year ago

hatfield

Each to their own, i like guys that are fit and toned but that's only cos my hubby is. Always someone for everyone !

By *indys loverCouple  over a year ago

Stratford on avon

im a big chap but i seem to do very nicely thank you very much ,,,,, but we have done our meeting in Xtasia were people can see us as a couple and for who we really are . OK I / we may be not every ones cup of tea and so be it ,,,,,

By *mnipotent_BehemothMan  over a year ago

near Merry Hill shopping centre

I am a big bloke, a bloody big bloke, a kind of man moutain, brick out house kind of a man.

And I have had play partners of all kinds of shapes and sizes, but then I am kinked and play in the BDSM world mainly.

By *iverpool LoverMan  over a year ago

liverpool

like moi

I would happily be the filling in a you & naughty pirate sandwich "

mmmm and what a tasty filling you would make

like moi

I would happily be the filling in a you & naughty pirate sandwich

mmmm and what a tasty filling you would make "

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

"Im sure there are - my mate likes big built stock but very tall bald guys - aged 50 plus - the total complete opposite of what I look for ! Lol x I always say - there is someone for everyone on Fab "

giz 'er number

"if I did a 30 mile radius search now I reckon I'd find at least 10 Size 16+ women making stipulations about toned, muscly men preferred"

Doesn't mean they're going to get them though.

I'm a bigger guy and find not many women are interested on here

By *0hnnyBrav0Man  over a year ago

Great Wyrley

I'm inbetween Kent and Scotland

There is hope for us big guys yet!

CANNOCK

I am a big bloke and I do think people have a preconceived idea, that just because I have broad shoulders and a small belly, I am a fat fucker. It's a Shane but media and society have a part to play

CANNOCK

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I must admit, I do like my men toned

But then I am only fun sized

When I'm at my fittest I'm only 11.5 stone so although strong and toned I don't look that appealing - having not trained for 18 months I've put one 2 stone - I'm not toned and a little flabby but I think I look better for it ( can't run or cycle for toffee now though )

im 13.5 stone of LBM babeh!

Want to perv on the big guys pics....sigh !

"Want to perv on the big guys pics....sigh !"

If you would let a 29 year old message you then you can lol

"Want to perv on the big guys pics....sigh !"

Manchester

"if I did a 30 mile radius search now I reckon I'd find at least 10 Size 16+ women making stipulations about toned, muscly men preferred

Doesn't mean they're going to get them though."

Their veris suggest otherwise

"if I did a 30 mile radius search now I reckon I'd find at least 10 Size 16+ women making stipulations about toned, muscly men preferred

Their veris suggest otherwise"

Supply and demand - guys outnumber women on here, hence women are able to be more picky than the former. If a fit athletic guy doesn't find larger women attractive however, then he's not going to meet them, regardless of who is and isn't available.

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Supply and demand - guys outnumber women on here, hence women are able to be more picky than the former. If a fit athletic guy doesn't find larger women attractive however, then he's not going to meet them, regardless of who is and isn't available."

I've always been able to be picky!!! My ex was 10 years younger, slim and (to my mind) gorgeous.

i prefer slim, average or plump, not too overweight though, my husbands always been slim.

and what a hottie bottie it is too. Phew it's hot in here xx

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

the thread is really infuriating me... not the subject as such, but the defeatism in it...

so time to be blunt......

size is one factor is someone selection process... it is not the be all and end all....

if you think that is a negative in you.... play up the positives.... the site gives you a million and one ways of doing that....

use all of them....

use some of them....

use none of them....

but please don't use it as some sort of "crutch" to say.. my god i am blameless... its everyone elses.... those mean people (i am so tempted to say nasty pastys!!)

the onus is on YOU to make people see the best YOU you can be.....

show people you are different, give people other reasons to say "Wow, I must meet that person!!!"

its too easy to blame the things going on around yourself, a lot harder to look in a mirror and say "what can I do to make myself better?, what can i do to improve myself?, what can i do to show people i am different?, what can i do??"

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"the thread is really infuriating me... not the subject as such, but the defeatism in it...

so time to be blunt......

size is one factor is someone selection process... it is not the be all and end all....

if you think that is a negative in you.... play up the positives.... the site gives you a million and one ways of doing that....

use all of them....

use some of them....

use none of them....

but please don't use it as some sort of "crutch" to say.. my god i am blameless... its everyone elses.... those mean people (i am so tempted to say nasty pastys!!)

the onus is on YOU to make people see the best YOU you can be.....

show people you are different, give people other reasons to say "Wow, I must meet that person!!!"

its too easy to blame the things going on around yourself, a lot harder to look in a mirror and say "what can I do to make myself better?, what can i do to improve myself?, what can i do to show people i am different?, what can i do??"

"

And this post can cover so many other subjects as well!

I like some fat men. I've fucked some fat men. My problem with fat men is pain when they lean on me or when I'm astride them as I have a bit of a job opening my legs wide (no sarky remarks)

Manchester

Supply and demand - guys outnumber women on here, hence women are able to be more picky than the former. If a fit athletic guy doesn't find larger women attractive however, then he's not going to meet them, regardless of who is and isn't available."

yep, aware of all that, hence the last line in my initial post

I do some weights and got a 6pack lol .

I have a muscley cock

For what it's worth I think you have a handsome face

CANNOCK

thank you x

Yes, yes, yes, yes,yes !

and they are a bugger to find cos all these 'picky women on here' * put 'em off with talk of athleticism, smooth bodies, shaved faces, cropped chest hair, muscles, men over 6ft and baldy balksacks

soooo hard to find a normal to stock to big build bloke on here who likes the odd nibble on a nobble

if you lot weren't so entertaining i'd despair

* disclaimer : for safety reasons, said description was tongue in cheek (i like my bollocks where they are thank you )

CANNOCK

I am sure there are woman here who like you for you .. And Big ladies do well here so Big men should too theres more to a person then a size.

"Any women on here interested in the bigger man or just the muscle bound gym guysI am sure there are woman here who like you for you .. And Big ladies do well here so Big men should too theres more to a person then a size."

C'Mon Jo you know better than that !

Am not saying that all fat guys find it impossible to meet, but they do have it tougher than the 'fit' guys

They, to a degree, get 1 or 2 women saying they like big guys, then more posts saying stick with it, 'there's someone out there that will fancy ya (just not me)', advised to go to a club or get yourself to a social and let your 'personality' shine thru

That isn't a moan btw. It is an observation

and tbh, I get it. Why should people settle for rump if they can get fillet ?

Not for us. But in this world there is someone or some people out there for everyone.

I love big men..big c**k...im such a greedy cow haaaaa x

I prefer bigger men, especially if they have big strong arms

By *mnipotent_BehemothMan  over a year ago

near Merry Hill shopping centre

My late mom used to say every freek will find another freek, it's all down to personal preference.

But you need confidence in who you are, I am no better than any other man but no worse.

Supply and demand - guys outnumber women on here, hence women are able to be more picky than the former. If a fit athletic guy doesn't find larger women attractive however, then he's not going to meet them, regardless of who is and isn't available.

yep, aware of all that, hence the last line in my initial post"

Hardly 'weird and wonderful' though is it? It actually makes perfect sense, if the ratios of males to females were closer to 50/50, then chunkier guys would have a far similar chance of being able to find slim, youthful girls to swing with as 16+ women currently have to find toned, muscular guys - my original point was that regardless of the ratios, people wouldn't swing together if there wasn't some attraction.

Really interesting thread...

I'm a big handsome fella...

I'd like to be slimmer, but I'm not going to worry about it. I have female friends with benefits who can see beyond my size. Perhaps they even find me attractive.

I kinda agree with Fabio. No point being on here if you give up right from the start.

I know there are people on here who will like me as I am. I just haven't met them yet

Big 17stone 11 lump here with a fat ass too.

By *lectriclemonadeCouple  over a year ago

spain

I like the muscled guys and also just big guys - skinny ones not for me.

"Big 17stone 11 lump here with a fat ass too."

Your pic doesn't tell that story. Don't put yourself down, you obviously carry your weight well.

I like some muscle but don't mind a teddy bear type guy. not too big

I was several stone fatter and 14 inches bigger round the middle when I joined this site....I've found whatever size I've been its made no difference to my making friends on here just so long as I've been myself

CANNOCK

some really great messages on here, fills me with hope lol

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

Absolutely, be proud of what you are

If you don't like yourself how can you expect anyone else to?

"Seems nobody likes us fat guys boo hoo!"

Lip up fatty...

We may not be everyone's cup of tea, but I'm a great believer that 'confidence is sexy'

I'm a big lad as well - 19 stone.

I like being big and I have a big personality to go with it.

You can keep your '6 packs' - I've got a 'party 7' (you'll have to be over a certain age to get that).

I've had some success on this site recently and i'm enjoying it. I presume the ladies in question are as well - more meets are on the cards.

Xxxxx

Party 7! I love it!

I like someone to cuddle don't like guys too slim or with too many muscles

I'm inbetween Kent and Scotland "

"I like someone to cuddle don't like guys too slim or with too many muscles "

Mmmmmm

By *ighornysquirterCouple  over a year ago

Folkestone

Nothing wrong with big guys more weight to pound it in with and no worries of breaking them in half when I ride them too hard lol plus its more about if we get on with them than the size

"Nothing wrong with big guys more weight to pound it in with and no worries of breaking them in half when I ride them too hard lol plus its more about if we get on with them than the size "

Breaking me in half lol! I almost like the sound of that!

all that time spent trying to convince people who will always so no can be use to better purposes elsewhere....."

Well said

Folkestone

"Big 17stone 11 lump here with a fat ass too."
look hot to me

This topic has given me some confidence about me being me and not how big i am, right ladys where are you?????

"This topic has given me some confidence about me being me and not how big i am, right ladys where are you?????"

Haha I'm on the lookout too!

"Big 17stone 11 lump here with a fat ass too.look hot to me "
wow you look even hotter yourself.x

Over 16 stone of Yorkshire man here for your delectation

"Over 16 stone of Yorkshire man here for your delectation "

careful what you wish for

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

You cant beat a bit of prime british beef

"You cant beat a bit of prime british beef "

You're not so bad yourself love!

I'm a big guy and yeah there are women on here who look past the size and see the person and as a result as a couple we do ok on here so chin up chap

"Over 16 stone of Yorkshire man here for your delectation "

Cor

I am drawn to the larger guy.. doesnt mean i find all large men attractive though

Kent

[Removed by poster at 07/05/14 09:52:05]

As long as he's fit enough to fuck I don't care what size a man is

By *anny PepperoniMan  over a year ago

Matlock

I like to get in between!

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

"As long as he's fit enough to fuck I don't care what size a man is"

here here

I always feel more pressure with super fit/good lookin blokes...gimme joe average anyday..

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

You don't find good workmen driving home nails with a toffee hammer.

"You don't find good workmen driving home nails with a toffee hammer. "

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Il be perfectly honest and say....

If I look at a profile and a "fat" guy is standing there naked with his moobs and cock out...its a BIG FAT NO from me...

IF I meet that same guy at a party/club/social etc (and I havent seen his naked pics)....he is fully dressed and I get on great with him...I dont care what he looks like naked...

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"

Hardly 'weird and wonderful' though is it? It actually makes perfect sense, if the ratios of males to females were closer to 50/50, then chunkier guys would have a far similar chance of being able to find slim, youthful girls to swing with as 16+ women currently have to find toned, muscular guys ."

Not so - on dating sites where the number of women far outstrips the number of men available I get almost exclusively young toned men chasing me, despite the recently accentuated curves!

Evolutionally I think women are more hardwired to seek tone and men roundy bits as befits our differing cave dwelling roles!

"Can't speak for everyone but I think attraction is on a whole person, big, small, short or tall. We all have our preferences but wouldn't discount anyone on one thing."

Would love to think that this would be the ideal for a site that everyone would be judged the same ?

But !

Most don't even seem to judge by looking at profiles ?

So I can't see how that quote works ? Unless I'm just in the wrong place with the wrong attitude and seem to care about others feelings !!

"Nothing wrong with big guys more weight to pound it in with and no worries of breaking them in half when I ride them too hard lol plus its more about if we get on with them than the size "

Yep definitely no breaking me in half... I know I'm a big guy but that doesn't get me down I know there will be some people on here who like a cuddly guy and others who won't... I just gotta find the ones who do

By *he Master JMan  over a year ago

Southall

"You cant beat a bit of prime british beef "

Irish rump here

I just checked my bmi apparently i am either 8ft 7ins or dead

Some women dig bigger guys, just need them to reply here lol.

I saw a big man walk towards me today. He was tall and had a handsome face and rather large,round stomach. My second thought was we won't fit together with my fat bum and stomach

"Any women on here interested in the bigger man or just the muscle bound gym guysI am sure there are woman here who like you for you .. And Big ladies do well here so Big men should too theres more to a person then a size.

C'Mon Jo you know better than that !

Am not saying that all fat guys find it impossible to meet, but they do have it tougher than the 'fit' guys

They, to a degree, get 1 or 2 women saying they like big guys, then more posts saying stick with it, 'there's someone out there that will fancy ya (just not me)', advised to go to a club or get yourself to a social and let your 'personality' shine thru

That isn't a moan btw. It is an observation

and tbh, I get it. Why should people settle for rump if they can get fillet ?"

people should be themselves no matter of size ...... we need to be true to who we are .

Folkestone

Its all about the face rather than size plus a man with a big stomach can still have big strong arms and I luv feeling them hold me

It's a shame really as there seems to be a lot of people into bbW's but not bigger men

» Add a new message to this topic