FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Ladies.. What's really the best. Advice!

Ladies.. What's really the best. Advice!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, Me and my partner are planning a bit of a dirty weekend away next week and today I suggested takin some toys along. We have discussed all sorts before although looking upon love honey and Anne summers the choice is huge! We have some already but most have been alittle dissapointing to be honest... Any suggestions please!?

Thanks in advance x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My suggestion is.... You can't beat the real thing so, as its your nawty weekend together, maybe it's about being joined by others instead of toys?? Whatever you decide, have a fab time!!! xx

We love our toys x wouldnt recommend and cock rings though they just arnt strong enough x have you tried a rampant rabbit yet or are you thinking about using some anal toys ? The ultimate in toys is the wand but not the quietest if your in a hotel

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yes we have a wand.. It certainly does the job quickly! Although not very sexy hey! x

"Yes we have a wand.. It certainly does the job quickly! Although not very sexy hey! x"

When we got our wand I couldn't look down while Paul used it on me I kept laughing x

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

I'm a huge fan of remote control eggs x flirt in busy bar with man with control until she drags you to the room xx

have you chatted about things you would like to do ? any fantasies that needed to be fulfilled? Do you want something literally dirty and still hot? Get yourselves a friend/friends and make you own mud wrestle. if outside, why not play Red riding hood game?!

By *ohjaneCouple  over a year ago

south staffs

"I'm a huge fan of remote control eggs x flirt in busy bar with man with control until she drags you to the room xx"

Ooooooooh Wicked !!

Jane x

» Add a new message to this topic