FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Random friend requests/look/delete

Random friend requests/look/delete

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

People who just send a friend request with out so much as a "hi" ,deserve to be friended, looked at, deleted, without knowing right?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think so, at least say hello first.

They don't even get that, it's just a straight block from us. At least be polite enough to message us and say hello before asking to see the goodies

"People who just send a friend request with out so much as a "hi" ,deserve to be friended, looked at, deleted, without knowing right?"

Absolutely... If you can be bothered.

"People who just send a friend request with out so much as a "hi" ,deserve to be friended, looked at, deleted, without knowing right?"
we just delete too many to say hello too. I think it's frankly rude myself to request without talking first , I mean you don't want every you dick and Harry seeing your face do you? Well we don't !

By *ogueSoloMan  over a year ago

Preston

Have a heart and say hello back if some can string a sentence together to make contaxt x

"Have a heart and say hello back if some can string a sentence together to make contaxt x"

We mean there is no hello,,, just a friend request

I have a list of friend requests and o just don't bother looking at them

"People who just send a friend request with out so much as a "hi" ,deserve to be friended, looked at, deleted, without knowing right?we just delete too many to say hello too. I think it's frankly rude myself to request without talking first , I mean you don't want every you dick and Harry seeing your face do you? Well we don't ! "

You accept when they're offline, then remove.

I can't be bothered to even look anymore so just ignore them

I'm Saying hello haha

"People who just send a friend request with out so much as a "hi" ,deserve to be friended, looked at, deleted, without knowing right?we just delete too many to say hello too. I think it's frankly rude myself to request without talking first , I mean you don't want every you dick and Harry seeing your face do you? Well we don't !

You accept when they're offline, then remove."

Not usually ,never really looked before, just ignore them ,but was a bit bored so accepted a few who are off line, looked and deleted, then felt a bit bad for doing it,,,, then thought,,, sod em, they sent the request in first place.

By *c-ukMan  over a year ago

Sevenoaks

OMG... I just hate it when all those sexy women keep sending me friends requests without even saying hi...

I'm not just a piece of meat you know!! I have a brain.. (oh no.. that last bit sounded well gay )

I just ignore them and leave them there,there imprisoned for 30 days and cant send new one

I had a random friend request from a couple in Newcastle....i instigated a polite conversation saying I wouldnt mind a chat first and I got the reply "accept the friend request and we'll take it from there"......that was all.

They hadn't a single picture of any kind either so I thought it a bit dubious and blocked them.

I'm wary of random friend requests now should I get them

If only this would happen to me haha

By *all-Eddies QosCouple  over a year ago

wirral

If I've not MET never mind chatted a friend request is deleted. Don't care how big their dick is either. Haha

"If I've not MET never mind chatted a friend request is deleted. Don't care how big their dick is either. Haha"
cheers for the fab lol

They aren't doing anything wrong other than selecting an option , suggestion. Just delete

Think they just want to see the pics

"Think they just want to see the pics "

Honestly 98%. Of the time they aren't missing shit

I often say a few polite sentences, Welcome them if their new, say I'm from Coventry too, etc, and I get nothing, not even a Thanks but no thanks. That's rude.

"I often say a few polite sentences, Welcome them if their new, say I'm from Coventry too, etc, and I get nothing, not even a Thanks but no thanks. That's rude. "
probably your profile pic puts them off, you look black and white WTF

It's a funny one, I have a few of these and just ignore them - usually they're off people who have no friend images of their own and haven't sent messages.

It's just as bad as the message just saying 'face pic?' without sending me their pics too, that's another pet hate!

Just bulk deleted 72 requests from guy's who we have never even said one word to.

By * Busty HotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

Absolutely!

By *eno_2004Man  over a year ago

Bishops Stortford

As a single male I don't get many requests sent my way until recently a women sent me one out of the blue without any previous contact. In truth I was flattered but was a bit odd as she's either too shy to say hi but likes to pose naked or too desperate to card who she's with ......

I only add people I've met and delete random requests. One guy sent about 20 over a few days so I eventually accepted, but took all the friend pics off before lol

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"Just bulk deleted 72 requests from guy's who we have never even said one word to. "

If you delete them they can send you another straight away, leave it and they can't try again for a month.

Yeah. They do my head in. I just block them. You can message me at least and say 'hello. Add us. We'd like a perve'.

By *utzzCouple  over a year ago

wrexham

that's exactly what we say we'll do with random requests in our profile text...

Hi, hello

To all the women/couples i send a friend request to in future

We sometimes message when a profile catches our eye.

Sometimes we just wink and send a friend request. The purpose is so that you can see our faces and if you wink back or message us then we can proceed further.

Many people having a moan about this approach but on the whole, we have had positive responses from people by being random.

Ultimately there are excellent and very appealing profiles on fab but we are interested in the face too and the random friend request often is quick and simple for us. Messaging is fine but a mug shot first. We're happy to be blocked by those who take offence!

Even I get friend requests so it can't just be about pics!

I wonder if some people think they are asking to be friends. Still odd to me.

"Even I get friend requests so it can't just be about pics!

I wonder if some people think they are asking to be friends. Still odd to me. "

I told you. Nothing says PHWOAAARRR than a profile with a few dots. It definately had me intrigued lol

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

I just leave unwanted friend requests lying in the box...I don't mind winks and will wink back if I find the profile vaguely interesting (or message if the profile really catches my eye) but friend requests don't get excepted unless we've exchanged a coupla messages

"I just leave unwanted friend requests lying in the box...I don't mind winks and will wink back if I find the profile vaguely interesting (or message if the profile really catches my eye) but friend requests don't get excepted unless we've exchanged a coupla messages "

^^^^^^This

Totally agree..have a peek then delete or keep.. I'd expect the same..

"I just leave unwanted friend requests lying in the box...I don't mind winks and will wink back if I find the profile vaguely interesting (or message if the profile really catches my eye) but friend requests don't get excepted unless we've exchanged a coupla messages "

This, but more than a couple of messages!

Don't accept any friend request unless we have had some sort of interaction first. How hard is it to message someone your interested in?

Would not accept just to see their pictures as no point if we are not going to talk to them.

» Add a new message to this topic