FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Help not sure wot to do

Help not sure wot to do

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ondoncabby OP   Man  over a year ago

london

I meet with this cpl every now n then we all have fun the cpl only ever play as a cpl. The last time I saw them the wife asked me to go round in the day when her hubby is at work I ignored this just as sex talk as she was cumming at the time but she has called a few times for me to go round I don't know if u should she is very sexy and lots of fun. Wot u think I should do

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's up to you but I would make sure it is ok with her hubby

london

No she wants it all kept between us

Then if he finds out you could go from having great meets with both of then to not having any meets with them ever again just my opinion it's up to you

london

Yea true it's a hard one cos she is do fucking hot lol

To me if you both are fucking behind his back then she is cheating but then I've fucked loads of women behind there hubby's backs so I can't talk lol

london

Lol good man lol

Lol like I sead it's up to you if you can manage fucking her 121 then with Him in a 3sum I say go for it lol

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

Id say your thinking with your cock but your heads telling you,youre onto a good thing,why.ruin what youve got.

Even though shes saying she wants 1on1 with you and not to tell him,they might be playing games with you.

Im sure she'll be better on her own she'll prob let go more with her hubby not being around,but is it worth losing it all?

Id play it this way.....

Say to the hubby Id love to get her on her own and then tell you what happened,it might turn him on. Say it in a.jokey way,and go by his reaction.

Whatever you choose have fun and I hope it all works out. Honesties the best way in the long run,forbidden fruits soooo tempting tho

"Id say your thinking with your cock but your heads telling you,youre onto a good thing,why.ruin what youve got.

Even though shes saying she wants 1on1 with you and not to tell him,they might be playing games with you.

Im sure she'll be better on her own she'll prob let go more with her hubby not being around,but is it worth losing it all?

Id play it this way.....

Say to the hubby Id love to get her on her own and then tell you what happened,it might turn him on. Say it in a.jokey way,and go by his reaction.

Whatever you choose have fun and I hope it all works out. Honesties the best way in the long run,forbidden fruits soooo tempting tho "

This sounds like good advice ! Otherwise it could all get way too complicated !

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

She's asking if you want to help her cheat on her husband. How do you feel about that? Is he a good guy? Does he deserve such treatment? He's invited you as a guest into his home several times. Would you want to betray his trust like that?

"She's asking if you want to help her cheat on her husband. How do you feel about that? Is he a good guy? Does he deserve such treatment? He's invited you as a guest into his home several times. Would you want to betray his trust like that?"

Yes well said and how would you feel if you were the husband and your wife did that to you!

OP from the tone of your posts here it appears as if you already know what your going to do you just want to brag about it. Doesnt seem as if your really seeking advice.

Our opinion for what its worth is dont do it unless hubby knows.

"She's asking if you want to help her cheat on her husband. How do you feel about that? Is he a good guy? Does he deserve such treatment? He's invited you as a guest into his home several times. Would you want to betray his trust like that?

Yes well said and how would you feel if you were the husband and your wife did that to you! "

Agree. If you had never met the husband it may be different but since you know him it will play on your mind.

I wouldn't even consider meeting her on her own, once you withhold information from one half of a couple it amounts to deception and cheating and could cause heartbreak in the end.

I wouldn't even 'ask him in a jokey way' as to me that's just a sly way of justifying your plans to deceive what seems to be a nice honest bloke.

Of course if you tell her no outright she may stop the fun and games completly but then if one half of a couple did this to me I would be walking away anyhow.

london

Tks for all the advice I think I know wot I need to do and go with my gut feel

"Lol good man lol"

Nothing good about it whatsoever!

If the shoe was on the other foot...

london