FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > cuckolding with the Girl friends regular fuck buddy

cuckolding with the Girl friends regular fuck buddy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uy4couples OP   Man  over a year ago

south kent

I love to watch the GF have fun with her fb sometimes joining in from time to time with them,

we are a couple fully in love and like to spice up the fun with her having a fb that we can trust and thats clean,

we both trust each other dearly.

For the thrill of the fun hes the one that texts me regular on how he would like her to be dressed and what and how he wants her to pose for him on entry to the house etc, just to get us all excited and to get us all going,

we all get on real well, she enjoys the fun as much as the attention that we have given her and encountered over time,

she loves the thrill of being told what to do by her fuck buddy as much as i do like to hear him telling her what to do,

especially when he tells her shes going to be fucked in front of me,

Without people judging and criticizing My questions this is some of the things

i have been wandering for some time about the questions that lay below

it would be nice if anyone has been in the same situation and maybe able to shed some light on how to keep the fb cuckolding situation alive.

1,How would you keep the sex interesting ?

2,What scenarios / Role play would you do to keep the interest ?

3,would you dress in whatever your fuck buddy wanted you to wear,?

or dress as you thought would like nice?

would love to hear what others have done etc,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *istress and SissyCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

get a good metal chastity cage, have your wife lock you into it in front of her fb & then give him the key to keep , no sex for you from then on only pleasuring your wife with your tongue,especially after he has filled her pussy with cum , the longer you are locked the more obediant you will become your wife & her fb will have much amusement ordering you to carry out duties which are very humilliating for you but fun for them

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic