FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Cock Cage

Cock Cage

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I bought one as a new toy for us to play with. I thought the idea was supposed to be a "punishment", yet mrnotts happily pops it on !!

We've yet to use it in front of someone else though

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yer Donna got me one a couple of months back, she said I like it too bloody much lol

in fact I only have to utter the words and it has a better effect than any blue pill

" in fact I only have to utter the words and it has a better effect than any blue pill "

Does that not hurt?

By *ncutgemMan  over a year ago

Bath ish

your missing the point he thinks its a prelude to sex but its not meant to be taen off untill hes desperate let a bunch of us fuck you in front of him and then see how he feels

"I bought one as a new toy for us to play with. I thought the idea was supposed to be a "punishment", yet mrnotts happily pops it on !!

We've yet to use it in front of someone else though "

Wire it up

"I bought one as a new toy for us to play with. I thought the idea was supposed to be a "punishment", yet mrnotts happily pops it on !!

Wire it up "

Wire it up!! It had a key. Shall I swallow it

By *atietvsheffTV/TS  over a year ago

Sheffield

Put him in the cage, tease him until his balls turn blue with the things that turn him on the most , keep him locked as long as possible in fact take him to the post box and make him mail it back to yourself 2nd class......... But so it on a night you are fucking someone else and he has F A he can do about it except be small cocked and incredibly honey and frustration oooozzzing out of every part of him. Trust me, I have had the key posted and made to stay locked and denied, it is the most infuriating and yet incredibly horny time ever and you can have the power to do anything you want with whoever you want as many times as you want for as long as you want while the cuck is locked up

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Sth Staffs

"Put him in the cage, tease him until his balls turn blue with the things that turn him on the most , keep him locked as long as possible in fact take him to the post box and make him mail it back to yourself 2nd class......... But so it on a night you are fucking someone else and he has F A he can do about it except be small cocked and incredibly honey and frustration oooozzzing out of every part of him. Trust me, I have had the key posted and made to stay locked and denied, it is the most infuriating and yet incredibly horny time ever and you can have the power to do anything you want with whoever you want as many times as you want for as long as you want while the cuck is locked up "

This

Wire it up

Wire it up!! It had a key. Shall I swallow it "

No, make him swallow it

Wire it up

No, make him swallow it"

Lol oh my.

Wire it up

No, make him swallow it

Lol oh my. "

Just an idea . The wire bit, I meant to a violet wand

» Add a new message to this topic