FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > sexual deviant

sexual deviant

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *issyyourbad OP   Woman  over a year ago

Dorset

So I have now progressed to a sexual deviant according to my ex and I am destroying my body and soul ohhh dear never mind but do believe it is progress from a slut

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

What is it with some people, and even ex's! So long as your happy, doing what you want then enjoy- its always better having experienced life rather than wishing you had

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ha ha god knows what my ex would think of me

Thank god they exes

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I'd quite like to be a sexual deviant I think it sounds like a lot of fun.

"Ha ha god knows what my ex would think of me

Thank god they exes "

They're just jealous

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

My body seems to enjoy all the sex, and it does wonders for my soul too.

Sounds like another appreciation society in the making.

I never get the point of these digs & moans at partners/relations/etc. Surely better to get it off your chest by just telling them what you think than fishing for sympathy by anonymous strangers?

as ex's we like to think we gave them the best time of their lives, whether it be sexual or otherwise.

when its found to be not the case the ego takes a bit of a battering, and nastiness comes to the fore.

nothing to do with jealousy (i really think this word should be put in a swear filter as its used far too often, much like timewaster) and everything to do with trying to save face with himself.

"I never get the point of these digs & moans at partners/relations/etc. Surely better to get it off your chest by just telling them what you think than fishing for sympathy by anonymous strangers?"

Tad harsh??

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I never get the point of these digs & moans at partners/relations/etc. Surely better to get it off your chest by just telling them what you think than fishing for sympathy by anonymous strangers?"

If you can't moan about them here then where?

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

Any Ex of mine knows sod all what I am up to these days to be honest. And if they did I wouldn't give a flying Nuns left tit what their opinion was... Always a readon why they are Ex's ... Live ya life and enjoy!

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

Reason**

By *otTheReal01Man  over a year ago

London

Damn, I saw the thread title and thought you were talking about me...

Three cheers for sexual deviants!

If any of my exs knew me now they would die of shock .....and I've still got lots more I want to do

"I never get the point of these digs & moans at partners/relations/etc. Surely better to get it off your chest by just telling them what you think than fishing for sympathy by anonymous strangers?

Tad harsh??"

Not harsh enough

Dorset

"I never get the point of these digs & moans at partners/relations/etc. Surely better to get it off your chest by just telling them what you think than fishing for sympathy by anonymous strangers?

Tad harsh??

Not harsh enough"

well if you suffered 16 years of mental abuse then maybe you might get it

"So I have now progressed to a sexual deviant according to my ex and I am destroying my body and soul ohhh dear never mind but do believe it is progress from a slut "

Wrong, just wrong. You should never wish to "progress" from a slut. There is no better place to be.

Don't worry. There is no ironic or sarcastic smiley to use.

Ex's are ex's for a reason lol

Oh & as far as being reffered to as a slut, well we consider ourselves as sluts so no big deal

By *my-blackTV/TS  over a year ago

Poole

I think i would be quite proud of the term sexual deviant.

Reckon when he called you that you should have said thankyou ive been trying so very hard to achieve that level.

And i reckon i know who has probably had more sexual highs and fun in the last 8 months

Thats probably part of whats eating away his incorruptable soul

Poole

Tad harsh??

Not harsh enough"

i never get the point of having a dig at people either. not harsh enough? what on earth has this person done or said to you that you feel you werent even harsh enough in your original statement.

To then see that several others feel you were being unnecessarily judgemental you add you werent harsh enough. maybe a little more vitriol needed? make someone feel worse than they already do day is it?

Note i am not personally insulting you - merely questioning the need to be so judgemental. Personally i find most of the time if you dont have something nice to say to people its better to zip it.

lets not forget, to the wider circle of society, people that meet others, whether it be singles or couples, of the internet, for sexual relations, well, they would probably be called sexual deviants

not to mention the amount of toys or other trancalments we all indulge in using (whips, cuffs, restraints and so on)

so e is hardly being more harsh than most other people would be, and possibly LESS harsh than those that still purport to love you would probably be if they knew what you got up to.

Tad harsh??

Not harsh enough

i never get the point of having a dig at people either. not harsh enough? what on earth has this person done or said to you that you feel you werent even harsh enough in your original statement.

To then see that several others feel you were being unnecessarily judgemental you add you werent harsh enough. maybe a little more vitriol needed? make someone feel worse than they already do day is it?

Note i am not personally insulting you - merely questioning the need to be so judgemental. Personally i find most of the time if you dont have something nice to say to people its better to zip it."

And there's irony at its very best.

Note I'm not personally insulting anyone - I'm merely daring to question the point of desperate sympathy seeking posts aimed at strangers.

Personally I find that if I can't act on my own advice, it's perhaps shit advice; should that be the case I'd agree with you that it would have been best... to zip it.

"as ex's we like to think we gave them the best time of their lives, whether it be sexual or otherwise.

when its found to be not the case the ego takes a bit of a battering, and nastiness comes to the fore.

nothing to do with jealousy (i really think this word should be put in a swear filter as its used far too often, much like timewaster) and everything to do with trying to save face with himself."

There goes the word police

"as ex's we like to think we gave them the best time of their lives, whether it be sexual or otherwise.

nothing to do with jealousy (i really think this word should be put in a swear filter as its used far too often, much like timewaster) and everything to do with trying to save face with himself. There goes the word police "

im sorry to have exposed you idiocy.

i shall back down so you are able to hide it once again

"So I have now progressed to a sexual deviant according to my ex and I am destroying my body and soul ohhh dear never mind but do believe it is progress from a slut "

Had to laugh...as my ex called me a sexual predator

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

hail fleur !

Poole

Hmmm, fleursoleil, if you could possibly indicate to me where this post appears to be "desperate sympathy seeking posts aimed at strangers", I thought it sounded more like someone making a joke of something that happened to them, almost the sort of thing you find 100 times a day on a public forum.

Oh, and yes, I love irony, I can do steely too, bronzy im not too good at though.

'Bronzy' is wasted on me as I haven't a clue what it means, but if it floats ya boat, knock yourself out

You're right it's the same shit you see 100 times a day.

In direct answer to your question - start with the first post.

Dorset

Well it was a joke at what happened to me but thanks for making me feel like shit sorry I forgot how judgemental you people GT maybe if you understood were I was u would understand but guess you are too stuck up your own arse to understand I sencerislly you never experience depression or suffer emotional abuse believe me it isn't funny

"Well it was a joke at what happened to me but thanks for making me feel like shit sorry I forgot how judgemental you people GT maybe if you understood were I was u would understand but guess you are too stuck up your own arse to understand I sencerislly you never experience depression or suffer emotional abuse believe me it isn't funny "

If it was a light hearted post then don't take it so seriously.

If it was a cry for help, I recommend seeking somewhere more appropriate.

If you post a comment in public don't be surprised if people don't all reply as you'd wish.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Well it was a joke at what happened to me but thanks for making me feel like shit sorry I forgot how judgemental you people GT maybe if you understood were I was u would understand but guess you are too stuck up your own arse to understand I sencerislly you never experience depression or suffer emotional abuse believe me it isn't funny "

The majority of posts were in support of you and understood your intent concentrate on those.

Poole

"Well it was a joke at what happened to me but thanks for making me feel like shit sorry I forgot how judgemental you people GT maybe if you understood were I was u would understand but guess you are too stuck up your own arse to understand I sencerislly you never experience depression or suffer emotional abuse believe me it isn't funny

The majority of posts were in support of you and understood your intent concentrate on those."

» Add a new message to this topic