FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > bukkake & greedy girl nights

bukkake & greedy girl nights

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A question to the ladies who like to attened bukkake and greedy girl nights.

How many of you like to swallow cum on these nights or find that that if your getting lots of facials your going to swallow some cum intentionally or not.

Also how many loads do you think you swallow during the course of the party.

And what does your partner think about it.

Cheers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Biggest bukkake I had was 16 guys, no problem swallowing the lot...just wish there was more...lol

Susan....

If you're not prepared to swallow cum then I'd say a bukkake night is definately the wrong night to go to lol! The mr loves it as much as I do! There's no party like a greedy girls party x

By * Busty HotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

First time Lou had two black

guys she swallowed both loads. One came so much she nearly choked!

"First time Lou had two black

guys she swallowed both loads. One came so much she nearly choked!"

Don't worry, they love it when you choke and gag....Lol

Susan

"If you're not prepared to swallow cum then I'd say a bukkake night is definately the wrong night to go to lol! The mr loves it as much as I do! There's no party like a greedy girls party x "

I actually only swallow Lee's cum properly... Most I will share with another woman... But it's rare I take any other guys cum in my mouth.... Special events only and don't swallow x

Mrs Red loves greedy girl nights but hates cum on her face let alone swallowing.

By *ancingtartWoman  over a year ago

Newcastle

oh swallowing s part of the fun especially sharing with another greedygirl

By *attandsusanneCouple  over a year ago

London

I only tend to swallow Matt's cum although I have been known to be carried away in the past if I really like the guy - most of the time it end to 'request' it on my face

"I only tend to swallow Matt's cum although I have been known to be carried away in the past if I really like the guy - most of the time it end to 'request' it on my face "

Haha, had the image of 2 guys picking you up n trying to drag you away while you refused to let go of the poor guy still in your mouth lol. Facials are always sexy xx

"If you're not prepared to swallow cum then I'd say a bukkake night is definately the wrong night to go to lol! The mr loves it as much as I do! There's no party like a greedy girls party x

I actually only swallow Lee's cum properly... Most I will share with another woman... But it's rare I take any other guys cum in my mouth.... Special events only and don't swallow x"

I love sharing with you xx

"Biggest bukkake I had was 16 guys, no problem swallowing the lot...just wish there was more...lol

Susan.... "

Can I please come to your next bukkake party ? Sounds like your a greedy greedy girl

I only swallow hubbys but will take it in my mouth I love being a greedy girl

"If you're not prepared to swallow cum then I'd say a bukkake night is definately the wrong night to go to lol! The mr loves it as much as I do! There's no party like a greedy girls party x

I actually only swallow Lee's cum properly... Most I will share with another woman... But it's rare I take any other guys cum in my mouth.... Special events only and don't swallow x

I love sharing with you xx "

you two are amazing together

"I only swallow hubbys but will take it in my mouth I love being a greedy girl "

So how many clubs have you attended so far?? We'd love a good road trip with a greedy couple lol. Xx

I love sharing with you xx "

I need to see this.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I love contributing to a greedygirl bukkake

I love sharing with you xx you two are amazing together "

Why thank you.. but practice makes perfect

"Why thank you.. but practice makes perfect "

I fully agree..... Let's get practising, and then let's practise some more!! Xx

I've always fancied a bukkake

It's on our to do list. Lisa would like 4 guys after they fuck her all come in her mouth. I would love to watch mmmmmmmmm

And yet those women who love the cum may well always insist on condoms for penetrative sex!!?? The mouth is lined with mucous membrane, a piffling little barrier to the sexually transmitted infection desperate to take up residence in your body and possibly your immune system. The weakly acidic saliva barrier is not particularly effective in protecting the mouth, eyes nose etc. Off you go then, lick that cum, drink it down, take that risk. Your body, your life, your choice

"And yet those women who love the cum may well always insist on condoms for penetrative sex!!?? The mouth is lined with mucous membrane, a piffling little barrier to the sexually transmitted infection desperate to take up residence in your body and possibly your immune system. The weakly acidic saliva barrier is not particularly effective in protecting the mouth, eyes nose etc. Off you go then, lick that cum, drink it down, take that risk. Your body, your life, your choice "

You do know it's considerable less risk..And yes I always insist on using a condom for vaginal sex ... I make it quite clear what I get up to at the clinic... And have many in-depth chats with the staff and they have told me that it is still a risk.... But greatly reduced.

Cali

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"And yet those women who love the cum may well always insist on condoms for penetrative sex!!?? The mouth is lined with mucous membrane, a piffling little barrier to the sexually transmitted infection desperate to take up residence in your body and possibly your immune system. The weakly acidic saliva barrier is

not particularly effective in

Protecting the mouth, eyes nose etc. Off you go then, lick that cum, drink it down, take that

risk. Your body, your life, your

choice "

Thanks for that

Please let's not turn this into a debate about safe or on safe sexual activities.

Where all adults on here and free to make are own sexual choices.

And people should be able to express there sexual likes freely as long as they don't break the law.

our own choices in life

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

"

Please let's not turn this into a debate about safe or on safe sexual activities.

Where all adults on here and free to make are own sexual choices.

And people should be able to express there sexual likes freely as long as they don't break the law.

our own choices in life"

» Add a new message to this topic