FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Married ladies

Married ladies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So there are constant complaints on here about married men playing away, are any married ladies playing away from home as well? Anyone got any horror stories about them?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't you know that it's ok for woman to do it but not for men

"So there are constant complaints on here about married men playing away, are any married ladies playing away from home as well? Anyone got any horror stories about them?

"

is that not what fabswingers is all about hopefully married women do play away

"So there are constant complaints on here about married men playing away, are any married ladies playing away from home as well? Anyone got any horror stories about them?

"

What is wrong with married women enjoying new partners? If they require discretion, or are doing it without the husbands knowledge, then they should be respected. It's not an issue.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

no horror stories but my opinion of people who are here without their partners knowledge or consent is the same whether they are male or female. Men tend to post threads about not getting meets because they are married more than women do so they tend to come in for more open criticism.

"no horror stories but my opinion of people who are here without their partners knowledge or consent is the same whether they are male or female. Men tend to post threads about not getting meets because they are married more than women do so they tend to come in for more open criticism."

Same here...male or female I don't agree with cheating, just that generally the women doing it don't bring attention to themselves or seek approval from others for their actions whereas some of the men seem to be looking to justify their actions to those who don't believe they can be justified.

By *JB1954Man  over a year ago

Reading

I know of at least one couple profile, states married female, looking for ....... husband will not be involved.

By *hunderstruckMan  over a year ago

Northampton

The difference is , if she's put married but playing away on her profile or single looking to meet

One implies she's cheating and letting you know

The other is she doesn't want you to know

If the hub is aware and turns a blind eye it's more a cuckold relationship and not really cheating

Either way it's up to the people involved

I dont play without husbands consent. He likes to watch anyway. I am allowed to play on my own but would never cheat on him.

"no horror stories but my opinion of people who are here without their partners knowledge or consent is the same whether they are male or female. Men tend to post threads about not getting meets because they are married more than women do so they tend to come in for more open criticism.

Same here...male or female I don't agree with cheating, just that generally the women doing it don't bring attention to themselves or seek approval from others for their actions whereas some of the men seem to be looking to justify their actions to those who don't believe they can be justified."

» Add a new message to this topic