FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > how to suggest a threesome

how to suggest a threesome

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am seeing someone how is very horny, I mean very horny when fucking her she wants to cum over and over again, she loves anal, oral, loves having my cock in her ass as I try to get as many fingers I can into her pussy.

She gets so horny her pussy is soaking wet, she squirts over and over again and I know she would got wild having two or more cocks at the same time.

But when I was fucking her deep in her ass one time and she was sucking hard on my fingers which was soaked in her pussy juices I said " bet you wish it was a cock in your mouth".

She got all funny about it and so I said no more about it but I have this feeling she does wish she had another cock to play with, is there a way of finding out if I'm right.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I am seeing someone how is very horny, I mean very horny when fucking her she wants to cum over and over again, she loves anal, oral, loves having my cock in her ass as I try to get as many fingers I can into her pussy.

She gets so horny her pussy is soaking wet, she squirts over and over again and I know she would got wild having two or more cocks at the same time.

But when I was fucking her deep in her ass one time and she was sucking hard on my fingers which was soaked in her pussy juices I said " bet you wish it was a cock in your mouth".

She got all funny about it and so I said no more about it but I have this feeling she does wish she had another cock to play with, is there a way of finding out if I'm right.

"

Just say hey babes fancy a thresum tonight , show the picture of the guy and wait

Slap in face means no

Lol, have said if she wanted to have another cock on the go I wouldn't mind, she got all moody and shitty about it so I do feel she has tried and it didn't go to well in the past

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

Come on mate, she's already told you she's not interested.

Oh well trade her in for someone who is up for it. Lol

Don't push her if she was interested she would tell you but it sounds like she prefer fun with just you so enjoy it

"Oh well trade her in for someone who is up for it. Lol"

"Don't push her if she was interested she would tell you but it sounds like she prefer fun with just you so enjoy it"

This

Yes. Ate if you are not comparable do the right thing , dump her and move on,

No need to string her along that you are comparable is it

Does she know your on here .

"Come on mate, she's already told you she's not interested.

"

it's hardly difficult is it?

maybe she's wondering if you're a bit fruity, with you constantly suggesting another man joins you

I do enjoy it but sex gets boring doing the same thing all the time

"maybe she's wondering if you're a bit fruity, with you constantly suggesting another man joins you "

Love that term 'a bit fruity'

"I do enjoy it but sex gets boring doing the same thing all the time"

Yet barely 20 minutes ago you couldn't sing her praises enough and were telling us how amazing she was

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

oh dearie dearie me....

unless we do things different in somerset it would seems quite simple. I ask," How do you feel about a threesome , would you be interested ?"

she then gives her reply, we then discuss it and I accept it and we move on , quite simple really.

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

Lol.. you ain't doing it right then...you said how Horny she was so why would it be boring..

An ex of mine wasn't interested in anything other than 1-2-1; I respected that and never ever questioned it or pushed the matter further. We did however use a dildo and so got the sensation (to some degree) of another willy being present - we absolutely loved it

Yes she is very horny, in reply to one post, but yes when its the same old sex routine it starts to become dull, if you loved cheese pizza and just ate cheese pizza slowly you would get bored with it and want to try a different topping.

Sex is the same

"Yes she is very horny, in reply to one post, but yes when its the same old sex routine it starts to become dull, if you loved cheese pizza and just ate cheese pizza slowly you would get bored with it and want to try a different topping.

Sex is the same "

so try different sex together.

you dont HAVE to involve others to have good and different sex.

tbh, you sound like a boring lover.

just let her free and she can find someone with imagination to satisfy her without the need for reinforcements.

Sounds as if she'd be better off on her own - then she could look for somebody who respected her....

"Yes she is very horny, in reply to one post, but yes when its the same old sex routine it starts to become dull, if you loved cheese pizza and just ate cheese pizza slowly you would get bored with it and want to try a different topping.

Sex is the same "

it does seem like you want a threesome and because she has shown no interest you have thrown your toys out of the pram and suddenly suggested sex is now boring. it does show a rather immature attitude and a lack off imagination in that you can't think of anything else to do to spice things up rather than a threesome which seems to be a single sided wish.

Sex is the same "

Yes but the way you describe her in your opening post is hardly comparable to the monotony of eating a somewhat bland meal daily. Your opening post suggests that you are eating at a fine restaurant with a stunning variety of options on the menu.

So basically your first post was more fitting for stories and fantasies and she's actually a shit an unadventurous shag - is that it?

Sex is the same "

Rubbish.

Try new things as a couple.

We have threesomes cos it turns us both on, but we still have great sex when it's just the two of us.

If you stick to the bedroom and a set formula then yeah it will become mundane.

So do stuff that spices it up that suits you both - not just you !

A lot of ladies need a feeling of security and trust within a relationship to allow themselves to open up, explore, accept that they too are ok to be horny and kinky without being labelled a slag etc

The only reason I am open to 3,4,5..... Lol is due to my amazing husband, his patience, expertise in showing me what my body can do and allowing me to be myself. without this you probably won't get that far

Maybe I have not reached my sexual peak, I'm still up for fun, regards to being a boring lover, I'm far from it.

Maybe at 40 she has reached her sexual peak and I have flown past it wanting more from sex.

There is only a limit sexually you can go with a person if they are limited, toys are a no go as she isn't interested in them.

Maybe its a male thing, but I feel that sex needs to be fun, if it starts feeling like a job or something you feel you have to do then I feel its not worth doing.

tell ya, you are wasted with her.

she sounds shit.

bin her off and let some other poor sap get stuck with the frigid cow.

then again

you could stop being so bloody selfish and start paying attention to what she wants.

past her peak at 40?

hardly, women get to their peak around then.

like i said befre, do her a favour and let her go, then you can have as many 3 somes as you want, and she can find someone thats open t her need,s rather than just her own.

Lol one person has pointed out don't stick to the bedroom as it will get mudane.

Well there you going, its clearly not me that's making sex boring.

I have fucked in stables with partners when people are close by, I have fucked in the middle of fields, woods, football pitch manytime in daylight.

I have fucked on hills, in back garden, cars, parks so clearly I'm to much for this woman.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I suspect she does feel bored with you doing the same thing all the time but at least you've realised where you're going wrong. All this talk about you think you know what she wants makes me wonder if you're also a mind reader. Talk to her not us, show her some respect by not discussing her and her sexual likes and dislikes and don't assume that because women enjoy sex they automatically share your fantasy of a threesome.

"Maybe I have not reached my sexual peak, I'm still up for fun, regards to being a boring lover, I'm far from it.

Maybe at 40 she has reached her sexual peak and I have flown past it wanting more from sex.

There is only a limit sexually you can go with a person if they are limited, toys are a no go as she isn't interested in them.

Maybe its a male thing, but I feel that sex needs to be fun, if it starts feeling like a job or something you feel you have to do then I feel its not worth doing.

"

I would suggest quite confidently that all of the things you suggest she has no interest In , she would embrace and be willing to try with a partner who's attitude was a polar opposite to yours !! with your sort of approach and attitude you will find it difficult to many to try things with you without the feelings they are there purely to entrain you like some sort of court jester while you just sit there expectantly.

Maybe it's you

The wonders of the ego ...

"Lol one person has pointed out don't stick to the bedroom as it will get mudane.

I have fucked in stables with partners when people are close by, I have fucked in the middle of fields, woods, football pitch manytime in daylight.

I have fucked on hills, in back garden, cars, parks so clearly I'm to much for this woman."

god you sound like a horny Ray mears !! so basically you just fuck outside sounds fun, no wonder she's boring you with a imagination like yours

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Maybe it's you "

Oh come on! How could it possibly be him? Look how considerate he is of his partner anticipating her every whim, letting us all know how she likes sex in case we ever meet her.

Odd thing here is that if this was a woman writing this the guy would be pulled apart.

Sayings of women have higher sex drives, women want more sexually and so on.

But when a guy wants more from sex than the mundane banging away the same way all the time I'm painting as some sort of heartless monster.

How many people are on here, this site because they feel their sex life had become dull, how many men are on here looking for pussy and cock as the sex at home has become dull.

How many women are on here looking for cock because their partner has failed to give then that buzz, I'm just being open and honest.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Odd thing here is that if this was a woman writing this the guy would be pulled apart.

But when a guy wants more from sex than the mundane banging away the same way all the time I'm painting as some sort of heartless monster.

How many people are on here, this site because they feel their sex life had become dull, how many men are on here looking for pussy and cock as the sex at home has become dull.

How many women are on here looking for cock because their partner has failed to give then that buzz, I'm just being open and honest."

I would say the same to a man or a woman. You are being open and honest with the wrong people.

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"

I have fucked on hills, in back garden, cars, parks so clearly I'm to much for this woman."

You are clearly a sex god and wasted on her. Have you told her how boring she is? I'm sure if you did she'd want to do anything to keep hold of such a catch.

"Odd thing here is that if this was a woman writing this the guy would be pulled apart.

How many women are on here looking for cock because their partner has failed to give then that buzz, I'm just being open and honest."

not many at all would probably be the answer to you question. if people are on here looking to replace something that has been lost then they are not going to find it here. if they are here to add to a already fulfilling and loving relationship then they are in the right place and would probably account for the vast majority of couples.

And yet again I refer to your opening post about how horny she is. Well that was until you didn't get the reaction you wanted and you've just slagged her off since. Your lack of respect is pretty vile to be honest.

Nothing to do with claiming to be some sort of sex god, which I have not claimed, its about enjoying sex hence reason why your all on here.

Ok to brand me in a negative way for wanting more from a person I see once a week, sexually but your all on here for same reason, you want more sexually out of your lives

By *aturasqCouple  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

"Lol one person has pointed out don't stick to the bedroom as it will get mudane.

I have fucked on hills, in back garden,

cars, parks so clearly I'm to much for this woman."

How do you stay single ?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Nothing to do with claiming to be some sort of sex god, which I have not claimed, its about enjoying sex hence reason why your all on here.

Ok to brand me in a negative way for wanting more from a person I see once a week, sexually but your all on here for same reason, you want more sexually out of your lives"

But I think you will find that we all talked to our partners first and didn't start disrespectful threads about them. Would you be happy to show her what you've written?

"Nothing to do with claiming to be some sort of sex god, which I have not claimed, its about enjoying sex hence reason why your all on here.

Ok to brand me in a negative way for wanting more from a person I see once a week, sexually but your all on here for same reason, you want more sexually out of your lives"

this thread and indeed your previously posted comments on other threads does In fact say more about you and your attitude than hers or anyone else's and here in lies the problem. it seems to be everyone else who is either boring or time wasters but the only constant here is you , so maybe it's time to take a step back and consider your attitude and how it affects the responses and experiences you get from others.

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

Confused by how you describe her in your in your opening post as being so horny, up for anything etc etc....now only an hour or so later, sex with her is now described as 'mundane banging away'!

"Maybe it's you

Oh come on! How could it possibly be him? Look how considerate he is of his partner anticipating her every whim, letting us all know how she likes sex in case we ever meet her. "

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't read it properly (holds up sarcasm card just incase)

We should be forming a queue

So what are you saying? That your a complete fuck? Would tend to agree

Poor man, I feel so sorry for him as the lady is sooooo demanding he cant take the pressure!! Poor little lamb.

By *uriousBristolCplCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Sex is the same

Yes but the way you describe her in your opening post is hardly comparable to the monotony of eating a somewhat bland meal daily. Your opening post suggests that you are eating at a fine restaurant with a stunning variety of options on the menu.

So basically your first post was more fitting for stories and fantasies and she's actually a shit an unadventurous shag - is that it?"

Spot on as ever

Sounds like one cock in her life is enough

You are on here because your partner bores you sexuallt. We're on here to add to our sex lives. Can you not see that's a huge difference?

one thing this thread has done, is made it a lot more difficult for you to get a meet, but has made it dramatically easier for every other single male to get one and for that alone you deserve great credit

My oh my. How do I reply to this thread . I think personally you should let the lady go off and Do your own thing. Sex is about enjoying each other and the Intimacy . You clearly have never talked about fantasies etc. If sex is boring I think it says more about you as a lover than the lady involved. You soub d like someone not getting there own way. Buy a blow up doll because no woman is going to go near you after reading the shit your writing here.

Bristol

WOW!! Fully embrace that 'victim' status

"My oh my. How do I reply to this thread . I think personally you should let the lady go off and Do your own thing. Sex is about enjoying each other and the Intimacy . You clearly have never talked about fantasies etc. If sex is boring I think it says more about you as a lover than the lady involved. You soub d like someone not getting there own way. Buy a blow up doll because no woman is going to go near you after reading the shit your writing here. "

he's got a blow up doll and the conversation is great , but the sex is still a bit lacking.

By *heScotandthegirlCouple  over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

[Removed by poster at 27/04/14 11:33:25]

London & Edinburgh

[Removed by poster at 27/04/14 11:33:30]

London & Edinburgh

Ok to brand me in a negative way for wanting more from a person I see once a week, sexually but your all on here for same reason, you want more sexually out of your lives

this thread and indeed your previously posted comments on other threads does In fact say more about you and your attitude than hers or anyone else's and here in lies the problem. it seems to be everyone else who is either boring or time wasters but the only constant here is you , so maybe it's time to take a step back and consider your attitude and how it affects the responses and experiences you get from others. "

Bristol

"one thing this thread has done, is made it a lot more difficult for you to get a meet, but has made it dramatically easier for every other single male to get one and for that alone you deserve great credit "

so she knows your on here looking for sex with others?

yeah, thought not.

open and honest me arse.

and no, we arent on here because we dont satisfy each other.

we are on here, like many others, to actually ADD to an already great sex life

OP your GF has already expressed that she doesn't want to take part in a 3some... So it would seem that your trying to push your fantasy onto her... She has said no so why not just leave it at that?

You then go onto to say sex is boring!!

It's only boring if you make it boring!!

So give the girl a break

are you seeing her in a 'girlfriend' capacity or just as a fuck buddy?

if it's the former and she's already said no to the idea of another man then either shelve that idea & carry on with the relationship or leave her to find someone else who matches your criteria & vice versa.

you know what....i would loveee to be able to 'mundanely' bang away at a lady once a week!! it beats sitting here jerking myself off every day wishing i had someone regular to 'share' my horniness with. i think you would be best off expressing your frustrations with the lady in question! just because she gets moody with you when you suggest things while having sex doesnt mean she isnt interested could just mean your bringing it up at the wrong time? sit down and talk to each other....you may just be pleasently suprised!! dont go expecting her to agree with all your suggestions right off....things can take time...and people do evolve and change their minds.....but its her you need to be discussing this with!!!

Nothing against you mate as I don't know you but the fact that you are here talking to complete strangers about such an intimate issue tells me that you really should show this poor girl that there is some decency in you and leave her as the dis - respect you have shown her here is so wrong.

Me and my wife swing as we both enjoy the lifestyle, however, nothing can compare or even come close to how we both feel when it's just me and her in the bedroom! From what you said about your lady in your first post I would say you have hit the jackpot. The shame is you will probably realise this when you no longer have her

Definitely the best way to go. Women are to be used for your sexual pleasure. If they don't do what you want, get rid and find one that will.

Clearly I'm totally in the wrong on here and people have clearly taken me as some sort of heartless monster.

I see this person once a week now due to work commitments, I have suggested ways of spicing things up to receive a response that's clearly I'm suggesting something odd.

It has been pointed out the statement of her being very horny, she is but its the same thing each time.

Maybe I'm wrong in wanting more, maybe I should make do with the same sexual thing each week.

Maybe I shouldn't be on here looking for fun going by some of the rude and negative postings received.

Maybe asking the advice of people who are in open sexual relationships was a wrong idea.

Regards to one reply of damaging any chance of getting any one interested in my profile, well the only responce from here is one of people wanting more photos and just talking about doing stuff so clearly this will damage nothing.

I have received some positive messages and thank you to those people.

or you could just make it all about you, you have been given lots of advice the majority of which suggest you have the wrong attitude and are going about things in completely the wrong way you can either accept the advice and try to improve your attitude in which case you may have more success or you can continue to blame everyone else and wallow in self pity saying you were wrong to ask questions , why ask questions if your not going to like the answer ?

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Clearly I'm totally in the wrong on here and people have clearly taken me as some sort of heartless monster.

I see this person once a week now due to work commitments, I have suggested ways of spicing things up to receive a response that's clearly I'm suggesting something odd.

It has been pointed out the statement of her being very horny, she is but its the same thing each time.

Maybe I'm wrong in wanting more, maybe I should make do with the same sexual thing each week.

Maybe I shouldn't be on here looking for fun going by some of the rude and negative postings received.

Maybe asking the advice of people who are in open sexual relationships was a wrong idea.

Regards to one reply of damaging any chance of getting any one interested in my profile, well the only responce from here is one of people wanting more photos and just talking about doing stuff so clearly this will damage nothing.

I have received some positive messages and thank you to those people."

do as you wish, the site is here to enjoy.

but you are now sounding whiney...

good luck in whatever you decide.

Well vastly replies have been clearly against what I have posted, I respect all and what they have said and I now know how jesus must of felt when being nailed to the cross by the romans after being stabbed in the back by the Jewish religious order of the time.

I have had some good positive advice from some members who have emailed me about what I should do and I thank them.

I am only human, I make mistake but at the same time I would like to enjoy life also, both everyday and sexually.

London & Edinburgh

"are you seeing her in a 'girlfriend' capacity or just as a fuck buddy?

if it's the former and she's already said no to the idea of another man then either shelve that idea & carry on with the relationship or leave her to find someone else who matches your criteria & vice versa. "

Well said

"Well vastly replies have been clearly against what I have posted, I respect all and what they have said and I now know how jesus must of felt when being nailed to the cross by the romans after being stabbed in the back by the Jewish religious order of the time.

I have had some good positive advice from some members who have emailed me about what I should do and I thank them.

I am only human, I make mistake but at the same time I would like to enjoy life also, both everyday and sexually.

"

Seeing as we're being religious now ...

Amen !

Finally some agrees with what I said.

Oh what that's the thing, nailing me to a cross

"Well vastly replies have been clearly against what I have posted, I respect all and what they have said and I now know how jesus must of felt when being nailed to the cross by the romans after being stabbed in the back by the Jewish religious order of the time.

"

Can you explain that analogy because you've lost me!

Can you explain that analogy because you've lost me! "

Pass me a map

"Finally some agrees with what I said.

Oh what that's the thing, nailing me to a cross"

I wasn't agreeing ... just moving on, which is what you should do.

The more you react, the more nails there are gonna be that cross ...

The more you react, the more nails there are gonna be that cross ..."

Sounds quite hot in a deeply perverted kinda way

Lol I guess you right, better buy a few more hammers, going to be costly, have you seen the price of good quality nails these days, also do you think I should go for cooper or ringed steel ones, galvanised will last long.

The more you react, the more nails there are gonna be that cross ..."

so you thought you had a supporter but it turns out not ,so to continue your religious analogy do you now feel like Jesus following his betrayal by Judas Iscariot ?

"Maybe I have not reached my sexual peak, I'm still up for fun, regards to being a boring lover, I'm far from it.

"

Oh Christ mate, I rarely think this but I'd quit while you're very far behind.

My sex drive went up massively at 39.

You seem to suggest you offer a lot but you sound extremely self-interested.

For what it's worth our advice would be to maybe re evaluate you attitude , the forums can be a savage place as we well know, in our early days we posted a thread about a situation we had on here and were absolutely slaughtered for our attitude and outlook on things. At the time it hurt to read it and was unpleasant but we read the comments over and over again and took on the advice and criticism given and realised our mistakes and problems and have since adjusted our attitude. As hard as it was at the time we are grateful for the home truths we were given as we have since met some great people who would not have given us the time of day had we continued with our previous attitude. we all start somewhere and all make mistakes and need time to find our feet but it's important not to be as arrogant as to disregard people's help and advice and to fail to see where your going wrong.

By *heHoneymonstersCouple  over a year ago

cambridge

When it comes to the 2 of u its not all about sex, I don't know how attentive u r towards ur lady, but from a lady who really did lie back and think of england in a past relationship because it was all about him to where I am now, 10yrs with my hubby and still every day he can make me wet just from a look or a txt, he loves every single inch of my body and dont I know it, experimenting with sex in anyway is fantastic but as selfish as it sounds us woman like to feel like the most important thing in ur life and once a woman feels that u'd be surprized at the outcomes take a step back and maybe ask what she would like to try however simple it may be, do more outside the house together and send her a few txts during the day

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I fancy a large pizza

oh arent you the nice guy

and with a puff of smoke he was gone , could see that coming a mile off. just wait for the Phoenix profile to appear :-

London & Edinburgh

"and with a puff of smoke he was gone , could see that coming a mile off. just wait for the Phoenix profile to appear :-"

tee hee....

"A lot of ladies need a feeling of security and trust within a relationship to allow themselves to open up, explore, accept that they too are ok to be horny and kinky without being labelled a slag etc

The only reason I am open to 3,4,5..... Lol is due to my amazing husband, his patience, expertise in showing me what my body can do and allowing me to be myself. without this you probably won't get that far "

That sounds like my partner , he's been so good, in teaching me, showing me, and not pushy at anytime, I have only said no to one thing and he understands I mean no......I also feel if he wasn't there then I wouldn't be doing anything

By *ilthygorgeous1Couple  over a year ago

Oxford

Dude You said you've asked her twice and she's said no. So clearly you've got to eat humble pie and come to terms with the fact you are not going to be able to live out YOUR fantasies with this lovely young woman.

And for the record WE are on this site and having fun TOGETHER because WE as a couple are highly sexed, and completely honest with each other. Not because our relationship was lacking something. WE made the decision to play with other people together because WE thought it would be an exciting experience to add to our otherwise fantastic sex lives. If either of us didn't want to do or try something the subject would never be pushed.

wow, he had one he'll of an imagination

By *icurguycovMan  over a year ago

Leeds

a few years ago we were fucking and I mentioned that I would like to watch another guy fuck her. It drove her wild - she had to get a cucumber to use as an imaginary cock! Ever since we have fantasized about it and her orgasms have been transformed. Fucking her after she's pretended to have two other guys is fantastic.

» Add a new message to this topic