FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > the humble kiss.....

the humble kiss.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A stage of foreplay or an overlooked pleasure in its self?

Just something I've been musing on today...

I love kissing...alot! To the point I would like to try having a night dedicated to just that...to explore the depth and range kissing can go to as a stand alone pleasure of the flesh...

What are other peoples views on this? Kissing is just a pleasurable part of sex as a whole or is it worth turning over one night to it? Just one night to see what can be done with a kiss?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Soooooo love kissing . Mmmmm

It's my biggest turn on!

By *rymeplsMan  over a year ago

manchester

A kiss can set the mood

I think kissing is so underrated - I love it and it's part of the sexual encounter for me - in fact I wouldn't play with anyone who didn't want to kiss

By *heScotandthegirlCouple  over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

llove love it....

Ruby x

It's what sets the spine tingling and the juices flowing, sex without kissing, NEVER!

By *hunderstruckMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Kissing is so erotic

I love it and can't get enough

A girlfriend I know wouldn't let me kiss her after I went down on her ? Wtf

I love the taste

Love kissing .... A compatible kisser is a great find but its such a huge turn on that I'm not sure I could just keep it to kissing all night !! I'd get way to worked up !!!!

But would anyone dedicate a night to just the kiss....be able to not take it further than that?

To see how deep it can go...almost the ultimate in tease and denial maybe?

Love the variations of kisses.. whole conversations can be had without speaking a single word.. going from rampant n aggression to soft gentle with a hint of lust

Kiss on the shoulder to say i desire n crave you.. kiss on the forehead to say ill treasure you and look after you.

Accompany that with mood lighting, scented candles, wondering hands and your certainly onto a winner

By *nigmatic1Woman  over a year ago

A seaside town near you!

Kissing should be mandatory...sometimes it can be sensual and loving and other times it can be horny as hell in a 'get your kit off quick' kinda way!!

"But would anyone dedicate a night to just the kiss....be able to not take it further than that?

To see how deep it can go...almost the ultimate in tease and denial maybe? "

if I knew I was having more nights after I could

I could spend the whole week kissing...love it so much..especially when its with someone who knows what theyre doing...a lovely spine tingling kiss...yummy)

"But would anyone dedicate a night to just the kiss....be able to not take it further than that?

definatly....kissing each others whole bodeis would be such an erotic night, exploring and getting to know each other intimately is a wonderful idea....

love kissing. being kissed in the right way is a huge turn on for me

Love kissing , long and slow , deep and passionate . But dedicate a whole night to just kissing ? No way

Love kissing , long and slow , deep and passionate . But dedicate a whole night to just kissing ? No way "

Aww really? Not just one ikkle night?

A seaside town near you!

Love kissing , long and slow , deep and passionate . But dedicate a whole night to just kissing ? No way

Aww really? Not just one ikkle night? "

I'd give it a bloody good shot but I'd have to throw him out before I got carried away!!!!

Aww really? Not just one ikkle night? "

Sorry , I love cum too much to be denied

definatly....kissing each others whole bodeis would be such an erotic night, exploring and getting to know each other intimately is a wonderful idea.... "

I was thinking neck up....the line starts to blur beyond kissing from the chest down I think.....when does kissing become oral I'd you see my meaning? Would it being neck up affect your answer?

Sorry , I love cum too much to be denied "

Well you certainly know what you like good on ya

I'd give it a bloody good shot but I'd have to throw him out before I got carried away!!!! "

I agree it would be a hell of a test to keep it at kissing...especially if the kissing was good ......

if I knew I was having more nights after I could "

Let's say for the sake of it yes....you would have a second night at least with the person...at a time of your choosing.

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

"It's what sets the spine tingling and the juices flowing, sex without kissing, NEVER!"

"Love the variations of kisses.. whole conversations can be had without speaking a single word.. going from rampant n aggression to soft gentle with a hint of lust

Kiss on the shoulder to say i desire n crave you.. kiss on the forehead to say ill treasure you and look after you.

Accompany that with mood lighting, scented candles, wondering hands and your certainly onto a winner "

I couldn't agree more...well put

Thankyou a man that actually agrees its FOREPLAY

Her

By *uby0000Woman  over a year ago

hertfordshire

ive known a young fella five years now he has the loveliest full lips and his kisses are heaven

"Love kissing .... A compatible kisser is a great find but its such a huge turn on that I'm not sure I could just keep it to kissing all night !! I'd get way to worked up !!!! "

this. A great kisser would [and has ] driven me crazy. I just want more

By *eryBigGirlWoman  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

"Love the variations of kisses.. whole conversations can be had without speaking a single word.. going from rampant n aggression to soft gentle with a hint of lust

Accompany that with mood lighting, scented candles, wondering hands and your certainly onto a winner

I couldn't agree more...well put

"

With the right guy it can be heaven. I've spent several hours one night just kissing and touching and teasing which was amazing because it was with a very special guy who's kisses always melted me but I knew that it was only the starter. Think if main and dessert weren't due I'd have felt hungry!! Bringing back nice memories though

By *rymeplsMan  over a year ago

manchester

"Love kissing .... A compatible kisser is a great find but its such a huge turn on that I'm not sure I could just keep it to kissing all night !! I'd get way to worked up !!!!

this. A great kisser would [and has ] driven me crazy. I just want more "

would have to kiss those legs

I couldn't stick to just kissing if the kissing was good, and there would be no point carrying on if it was bad! I do lo ve to kiss though, and it's more than foreplay for me...kissing throughout and after sex can make a meet for me. And I love to kiss a guy after he's been giving me oral and taste myself on his tongue

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

Kissing is the most pleasurable thing when done right, it gets you in the mood for more, makes the desire grow within you for the person you are with

"Thankyou a man that actually agrees its FOREPLAY

Her "

Foreplay. Duringplay. Afterplay.

"I couldn't stick to just kissing if the kissing was good, and there would be no point carrying on if it was bad! I do lo ve to kiss though, and it's more than foreplay for me...kissing throughout and after sex can make a meet for me. And I love to kiss a guy after he's been giving me oral and taste myself on his tongue "

Well said......

"Love kissing .... A compatible kisser is a great find but its such a huge turn on that I'm not sure I could just keep it to kissing all night !! I'd get way to worked up !!!!

this. A great kisser would [and has ] driven me crazy. I just want more "

That's the tease though see.....you can't have more....not on this one night...

Right pucker up.. who fancies a smooch xx

"Right pucker up.. who fancies a smooch xx"

Get yo self over here!

Her

"

being kissed after is important

Love a good snog, puckers up at the ready

Her

being kissed after is important "

I believe it is too....and during....there's a lot of feedback in a kiss...if you care to feel for it.

Kissing to me, is a barometer! I remember fancying a guy for ages in my mid 20's, snogged him at a fancy dress party - he couldn't kiss properly for toffee. That was the end of that crush!

Accompany that with mood lighting, scented candles, wondering hands and your certainly onto a winner "

Well said Martha

I absolutely love kissing! I believe it's an art form so to speak! One that not just anyone is good at! I would absolutely dedicate an entire night to kissing without thinking twice about it!!

When JD and I were dating long distance, I'd walk him out at 11:00pm and not come back in until 4 hours later because we were so into kissing each other time got away from us! When I first kissed him, I thought...finally someone that gets it he loves it as much if not more than I do.

My only complaint now is that in life we get so complacent with how things are we don't take the time we used to on certain things.

Kisses kissing smooches snogs I want them all

"Kissing to me, is a barometer! I remember fancying a guy for ages in my mid 20's, snogged him at a fancy dress party - he couldn't kiss properly for toffee. That was the end of that crush! "

Yeah there's little more dissapointing than finding somebody your kinda hot for kisses like a squid.......it's a very deflating moment....

"I absolutely love kissing! I believe it's an art form so to speak! One that not just anyone is good at! I would absolutely dedicate an entire night to kissing without thinking twice about it!!

When JD and I were dating long distance, I'd walk him out at 11:00pm and not come back in until 4 hours later because we were so into kissing each other time got away from us! When I first kissed him, I thought...finally someone that gets it he loves it as much if not more than I do.

My only complaint now is that in life we get so complacent with how things are we don't take the time we used to on certain things.

Kisses kissing smooches snogs I want them all "

Then go kiss the man like you mean it and keep on doing it till ya can't do it any more!

Like I always say, if you don't enjoy kissing someone, chances are the sex won't be much good either.

By *opinovMan  over a year ago

Point Nemo, Cumbria

There are so many things you do with a kiss - there are few better ways to explore a lover's body to find and tantalize their erogenous zones... I love it!

When your eyes lock together....your gaze never leaves his for a second....you move closer....and closer....then your lips touch and the tingling feelings begin from the tips of your toes all the way up...that kiss!!!! I love it.....

"When your eyes lock together....your gaze never leaves his for a second....you move closer....and closer....then your lips touch and the tingling feelings begin from the tips of your toes all the way up...that kiss!!!! I love it..... "

There's the whole foreplay to the kiss before that though too.....the build up of just being so close...faces touching...just the closeness before the kiss is a thing in its self I think.....

"Like I always say, if you don't enjoy kissing someone, chances are the sex won't be much good either."

This is true.....

"When your eyes lock together....your gaze never leaves his for a second....you move closer....and closer....then your lips touch and the tingling feelings begin from the tips of your toes all the way up...that kiss!!!! I love it.....

There's the whole foreplay to the kiss before that though too.....the build up of just being so close...faces touching...just the closeness before the kiss is a thing in its self I think....."

....the exquisite anticipation...

"When your eyes lock together....your gaze never leaves his for a second....you move closer....and closer....then your lips touch and the tingling feelings begin from the tips of your toes all the way up...that kiss!!!! I love it.....

There's the whole foreplay to the kiss before that though too.....the build up of just being so close...faces touching...just the closeness before the kiss is a thing in its self I think.....

....the exquisite anticipation..."

Yeah....just those long moments ya know? Lips just brushing faces and you can feel each others breath, but not quite kissing...I love that and try and string it out as long as possible....

"There are so many things you do with a kiss - there are few better ways to explore a lover's body to find and tantalize their erogenous zones... I love it!

"

I wasn't thinking about where I was kissing....more about just kissing from the neck up and seeing what depth you could achieve with it if that makes sense

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Love kissing a really well matched kisser - hard to find someone really good though!

By *tillwaterMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Kissing is so underrated and overlooked these days, I love a good kiss

I don't know if you can stop at just kissing. Its a gateway drug

I love kissing but then you get to the point of no return x

By *rtemisiaWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

Her

being kissed after is important

I believe it is too....and during....there's a lot of feedback in a kiss...if you care to feel for it. "

Lip to lip as if your lives depended on it, a fire spitting sparks of insight into just what kind of fuck might follow on that second night... But for this night, the tenderness of butterfly lightness, heartbeats fluttering up into a gathering storm as two mouths brush delicately together. So many subtle touches. So long as your hands are in my hair, so long as your breath takes mine away with the instinct to rut written through it like rock. Never roam lower than my shoulders in twenty four hours.... Make promises with your smiling lips on mine ... Deliver on them later and dream in colour of it ever after ...

Love kissing all parts of a womans body....some i like more than others xx

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

Depends who I am kissing. Sometimes it isn't all that necessary especially in role play. Other times I could just spend the night snogging.

I have always said . I think a social you should both meet . Kiss .if its good carry on for a coffee . Is its not good turn round and go home . Because if the kiss is not good neither would the meet be

By *.nottsbloke..Man  over a year ago

1nottsbloke

I love kissing. Without kissing swinging is a bit to clinical

"I love kissing. Without kissing swinging is a bit to clinical "
sex is clinical, without kissing.

Muggins

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

a kiss leads to another .. then another ... then more .. then a little explore .. then a stoke and a squeeze and a fondle and a tease maybe sex .. maybe not . but thats what is the fun part

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

"When your eyes lock together....your gaze never leaves his for a second....you move closer....and closer....then your lips touch and the tingling feelings begin from the tips of your toes all the way up...that kiss!!!! I love it..... "

Come here you.

"a kiss leads to another .. then another ... then more .. then a little explore .. then a stoke and a squeeze and a fondle and a tease maybe sex .. maybe not . but thats what is the fun part "
(

thumb)

I do love to kiss and lots mmmm. A good kisser makes a meet, a bad one kills it. I've met my share of bad kissers (lady's of course)

"I have always said . I think a social you should both meet . Kiss .if its good carry on for a coffee . Is its not good turn round and go home . Because if the kiss is not good neither would the meet be "

Come here you. "

On my way.....

Kissing is what turns me on. It melts me, and does it make me throb or what lol.

...a kiss tells so much. How much you both want each other. How much you may have missed having those lips on yours. How much you been craving them. Even, how much you hate them lol.

A kiss for me, is make it or break it kind of. A bit harsh that. But, it's usually from the kiss i'd be able to tell if she is really in to me or not.

By *estfrienddaveMan  over a year ago

wellingborough

i love to kiss, and i mean real passionate ones where i can slip my hand through the girls hair and hold her head as i do so.

also like kissing all over the body and neck, such a turn on

By *estfrienddaveMan  over a year ago

wellingborough

"Right pucker up.. who fancies a smooch xx"

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

"i love to kiss, and i mean real passionate ones where i can slip my hand through the girls hair and hold her head as i do so.

also like kissing all over the body and neck, such a turn on "

@ hand in the hair

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Love kissing - kiss kiss xx Z

A seaside town near you!

"I have always said . I think a social you should both meet . Kiss .if its good carry on for a coffee . Is its not good turn round and go home . Because if the kiss is not good neither would the meet be

"

By *rsFine-MrBallsCouple  over a year ago

markinch

Girl , girl kissing here only lol , that knocks a few of the meet list eh lol

"I absolutely love kissing! I believe it's an art form so to speak! One that not just anyone is good at! I would absolutely dedicate an entire night to kissing without thinking twice about it!!

Then go kiss the man like you mean it and keep on doing it till ya can't do it any more! "

Done and done

"Kissing is what turns me on. It melts me, and does it make me throb or what lol.

...a kiss tells so much. How much you both want each other. How much you may have missed having those lips on yours. How much you been craving them. Even, how much you hate them lol.

A kiss for me, is make it or break it kind of. A bit harsh that. But, it's usually from the kiss i'd be able to tell if she is really in to me or not.

"

I came once when kissing. Was so horned up teamed with a little boob fondling. Never happened again like.

Hubby loves kissing so much. He gets very turned on by it. He is also the best kisser ever. Could kiss him for hours.

Then go kiss the man like you mean it and keep on doing it till ya can't do it any more!

Done and done "

Awwwww really? Hope it was deep and brilliant for you guys!! I'm really chuffed!

I love it. Would be happy just to sit indoors doing it all night

"I love it. Would be happy just to sit indoors doing it all night "

There is something about the thought of doing that that peaks my interest......going back to basics and seeing how it can be perfected....explored...

By *eyondCuriousWoman  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Kissing...don’t get me started on kissing! I love kissing women (really not bothered with men other than my own), especially when she’s in to it just as much as me, I could honestly spend all night kissing there’s so much to explore. Long soft kisses where your lips hardly touch...feeling her breath on your face, tongue against lips and then those mad passionate can’t get enough of you kisses. Yes I could snog all night and not get bored!

I love kissing and would be happy to do a night of just kissing. Helps when on bad week so you have to resist temptation!

By *rinity666Man  over a year ago

Away for work abroad long term,

Totally agree... its a must..kiss kiss and more kiss

» Add a new message to this topic