FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Bigger dick

Bigger dick

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I want a bigger dick, does anybody know or have tried any treatments that have worked or failed???? If they did work how long did it take and how big did it go?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ive had loads of dick - least favourite by FAR - is big dick ! Much better to work with what you have and be an " all rounder " - yes please x thinner smaller dick means I can clench hard with my pussy muscles and that make me cum soooooo hard ! Lol x

They don't work.

Just embrace what you have Mr.

Why would you think any part of you isn't good enough? That's a shame.

I bet whatever you have is perfect for you.

By *hyllyphyllyMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Having a big dick isn't all that it's cracked up to be... I even have something about mine on my profile

Only one that works is surgery to sever the tendon that holds an extra inch to two inches of your cock inside your body cutting g that let's it slide out for what of a better phrase and thus give you more insertable depth but you'll point at the ground rather than up as it's the tendon that does that.

Dunno how much it will cost though but no pills or suction or anything else you see on the internet will work

By *homasP80Man  over a year ago

Linwood

[Removed by poster at 27/04/14 23:15:19]

Don't get me wrong mine is ok just average but when ive been to clubs some lads just seem to have massive dicks and then i lose a bit of confidence with the women

By *homasP80Man  over a year ago

Linwood

"I want a bigger dick, does anybody know or have tried any treatments that have worked or failed???? If they did work how long did it take and how big did it go?"

I believe there's an operation that can make it bigger, but I assume it'll be expensive.

Fastest path is to lose weight as the root is deep inside and weight will hinder the full length.

Thumping cervex is not appreciated, so be careful what you wish for ... Width is more appreciated than length.

the only thing that gets bigger i'm sure is the bank balances of those that sell the "miracle" pills

"Don't get me wrong mine is ok just average but when ive been to clubs some lads just seem to have massive dicks and then i lose a bit of confidence with the women "

Don't lose confidence. I'd much rather have an man who knows what he's doing with an average cock than a man who's hopeless with a large cock.

Without sounding smug, mine is bigger than average and from my experience most women don't like big dicks, also its frustrating when when your held back from putting it all in.

if you still want it bigger then use a pump before you go to a club as it will increase in size for a while not length but will swell it out a bit.

Shove it in a jar of gnats, my forearms looked like Popeye's for a day or so after they'd been at me, let us know how you get on!

XXXX

Vacuum developers were all the rage a few years ago..you stick your cock in a plastic tube and then remove the air with a pump.to swell it..I believe it has some medical positives

A big cock is not what every woman is looking for and for prolonged sex it would positively put me off. Stop comparing yourself, it's a route to guaranteed unhappiness because there is always going to be someone you perceive as bigger, better and more worthy.

I dont think bigger is better. But at the same time you need something to work with ideally more than 6 inches

Jelqing. You're welcome.

And no, I don't do it.

By *hyllyphyllyMan  over a year ago

Bradford

"Jelqing. You're welcome.

And no, I don't do it."

According to Cosmo....

Q: The $1 million question: Does jelqing actually work?

Sorry guys, but experts tell us that jelqing is to the penis what chanting, "We must, we must, we must increase our bust" is to making our boobs grow.

"I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but there's not a whole lot of scientific evidence that proves that any of these penile enlargement techniques—from stretching to pills to creams—actually work," Dr. Wider truth-bombs. "And if they work a little bit, the side effect risk far outweighs any potential benefit."

"Without sounding smug, mine is bigger than average and from my experience most women don't like big dicks, also its frustrating when when your held back from putting it all in.

"

Like I always say, pretty much every woman I've ever been with has been able to receive my entire length, simply because I believe in gentleness and going slowly during sex, I think many women would be pleasantly surprised by the size of penis they can enjoy, with a gentle enough lover.

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

I am Mr Average in the trouser dept. I have a friend who loves my size - as it hits her sweet spot (without me really trying).

If the 'girth' fairy offered me a slight enhancement - I'd probably not say no.

Tried pumps etc when I was younger - did nothing for me apart from empty my wallet.

"Jelqing. You're welcome.

And no, I don't do it.

According to Cosmo....

Q: The $1 million question: Does jelqing actually work?

Sorry guys, but experts tell us that jelqing is to the penis what chanting, "We must, we must, we must increase our bust" is to making our boobs grow.

"I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but there's not a whole lot of scientific evidence that proves that any of these penile enlargement techniques—from stretching to pills to creams—actually work," Dr. Wider truth-bombs. "And if they work a little bit, the side effect risk far outweighs any potential benefit." "

Damn, that was a pretty quick answer. Was that on your bookmarks or something?

"Without sounding smug, mine is bigger than average and from my experience most women don't like big dicks, also its frustrating when when your held back from putting it all in.

Like I always say, pretty much every woman I've ever been with has been able to receive my entire length, simply because I believe in gentleness and going slowly during sex, I think many women would be pleasantly surprised by the size of penis they can enjoy,

with a gentle enough lover."

Yup! Too many guys want to go balls deep assoon as they have the head in.

"Shove it in a jar of gnats, my forearms looked like Popeye's for a day or so after they'd been at me, let us know how you get on!

XXXX"

Did someone call my name?

Like I always say, pretty much every woman I've ever been with has been able to receive my entire length, simply because I believe in gentleness and going slowly during sex, I think many women would be pleasantly surprised by the size of penis they can enjoy,

with a gentle enough lover.

Yup! Too many guys want to go balls deep assoon as they have the head in. "

And what's the rush? If you've been fortunate enough to find yourself in the bed of a beautiful woman, go slow, take it easy, enjoy her, it feels wonderful once she's fully relaxed and able to receive my entire length with every thrust x

Best one-off experience I ever had was with a guy with a smaller than average cock, considerably smaller. He wasn't simply relying on a cock to thrill me.

It's all the other stuff a guy offers that makes an experience memorable, not how many inches he's offering.

By *r-UniqueMan  over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

"Ive had loads of dick - least favourite by FAR - is big dick ! Much better to work with what you have and be an " all rounder " - yes please x thinner smaller dick means I can clench hard with my pussy muscles and that make me cum soooooo hard ! Lol x "

I love you. Wish you lived in Wales

A cock's a cock. Yeah, they might come in different shades of colours and in all shapes and sizes. But, they all do the same thing...

...be happy with what you got. But, remember. Don't be silly. Cover your willy.

there are exercises you can do as your dick is simply tissue to hold blood... If you can hold the base of your dick and squeeze upwards every day for 5 minutes it will stretch the tissue slowly but surely and will make your dick hold more blood hence be bigger..but it takes months and months and loads of patience as you will never notice the difference because you see it every day.

Cheers for all the advice guys

"Cheers for all the advice guys"

Think on if you had a huge dick all you would get is welly tops and gapers

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

"Cheers for all the advice guys

Think on if you had a huge dick all you would get is welly tops and gapers "

on the plus side - you do get quite a few women groping you on public transport.

*not that I'd know anything about that*

By *r-UniqueMan  over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

David Cameron. Would get a bigger dick than him

By *eglieanCouple  over a year ago

Torbay

Just look for a woman with a smaller fanny,,, simple,,, and cheaper than Doc bobs big dick pills...

» Add a new message to this topic