FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Have you ever took the chance?

Have you ever took the chance?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have you ever took the chance to allow yourself to become emotionally attached to a fellow fabster, but then discover they were just leading you on?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

No I haven't, has this happened to you?

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

"Have you ever took the chance to allow yourself to become emotionally attached to a fellow fabster, but then discover they were just leading you on? "

No. But there are people I really like, sexually and as people. Best of both worlds IMHO

"No I haven't, has this happened to you?"

It's certainly the impression I'm getting now... ahh well! Live and learn

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No I haven't. There are some fabsters that I have become friends with, and that I like more than others, but I would never allow my emotions to get involved with someone I'm playing with.

I think for some its inevitable... i did after a year and a half of believing in someone. its a mistake i wouldn't recommend anyone repeating

Havnt met enough to make emotional choices!!...

By *rnortholtMan  over a year ago

MIDDLESEX/SUFFOLK

Nope.

I have met some I could have had a deeper relationship with, in other circumstances, but I've never "fallen" for anyone through swinging, if that's what you mean.

Nope.. I sometimes think people get too worried. If you are with people a lot there are emotions involved, it's mostly called friendship.

I'm very loyal and devoted to my close friends and there are a few people from fab that I'd be mortified to hurt in anyway or lose... But that's for me because I have very little family and my friends are the people I turn to And are my constant.

I think though that there are to many on here that will play people if they see emotional attachment.. I have heard many stories and even witnessed the fallout..

I just feel like a silly little girl cause I know I should have known better.

I just don't understand why on a site like this, anyone would feel the need to lead someone on..?

At least in your normal walks of life , you know they're trying to bam you up to get you into bed, but if you've met then on here, they've already succeeded in that department, so surely there's no need for manipulation?

Some people really are an enigma...

If your in a couples profile, then watch him, if its me myself and I

Dump him.

Her

"Have you ever took the chance to allow yourself to become emotionally attached to a fellow fabster, but then discover they were just leading you on? "

No but there and again its something I am really not looking for.

By *eddonistikMan  over a year ago

Manchester

I did, saw each other on a fairly regular basis for some six weeks. They went away on holiday for ten or so days but then never turned up for the next date that we'd arranged. I thought feelings were mutual, evidently not, never answered calls, texts or mails. I have worried that something's happened to them, someone else who knew them contacted me regarding them too wondering what'd happened to them. This scene can get easily dislocated.

"I did, saw each other on a fairly regular basis for some six weeks. They went away on holiday for ten or so days but then never turned up for the next date that we'd arranged. I thought feelings were mutual, evidently not, never answered calls, texts or mails. I have worried that something's happened to them, someone else who knew them contacted me regarding them too wondering what'd happened to them. This scene can get easily dislocated."

I'm sorry to hear that Mr....

Hey ho, live and learn eh?

Manchester

"I did, saw each other on a fairly regular basis for some six weeks. They went away on holiday for ten or so days but then never turned up for the next date that we'd arranged. I thought feelings were mutual, evidently not, never answered calls, texts or mails. I have worried that something's happened to them, someone else who knew them contacted me regarding them too wondering what'd happened to them. This scene can get easily dislocated.

I'm sorry to hear that Mr....

Hey ho, live and learn eh? "

Yep and I can tell you you never get to old to learn

Makes you wonder when someone will just hand out the certificate already eh? ?

Have we not took enough lessons yet? Lol

Manchester

"Makes you wonder when someone will just hand out the certificate already eh? ?

Have we not took enough lessons yet? Lol "

Evidently not but never let it put you off, even when you live in Manchester and fall for someone you're far too old for who lives in Scotland

Haha... bless ye.

These things happen. The heart is a delicate piece of flesh. Many think that because they're on this site they can place their guard down. But, some do get hurt. Be they men or women. Both parties have to be on the same wavelength and be on the same page as to what they are doing here.

...don't let any man or woman take you for a fool or walk all over you. This site is as much of a 'real life' as our life is outside of fab (if that makes sense).

On a different note. Many know that i am here on the site for likeminded kinky friendships. And in that sense, i do care about those i meet and speak to. Just because i met you on a swingers site doesn't mean i would treat you any different to the way i'd treat friends outside of fab.

So, maybe there is some sort of an attachment (of a friendship sense). And if someone was to lead me on or be two faced on here. Well, guess the same applies as it would normally do.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Yup, within about 5 mins of getting on here!! It is so sad as you say that people still feel the need to deceive on a site like this, but they do - just to keep you exclusive or available sometimes. Chin up - NEXT!!

"These things happen. The heart is a delicate piece of flesh. Many think that because they're on this site they can place their guard down. But, some do get hurt. Be they men or women. Both parties have to be on the same wavelength and be on the same page as to what they are doing here.

...don't let any man or woman take you for a fool or walk all over you. This site is as much of a 'real life' as our life is outside of fab (if that makes sense).

On a different note. Many know that i am here on the site for likeminded kinky friendships. And in that sense, i do care about those i meet and speak to. Just because i met you on a swingers site doesn't mean i would treat you any different to the way i'd treat friends outside of fab.

So, maybe there is some sort of an attachment (of a friendship sense). And if someone was to lead me on or be two faced on here. Well, guess the same applies as it would normally do.

"

Well said pops.

Never happened to me, but there is someone at work who I flirt with, and she is getting way too emotionally attached, it's making it awkward...... Especially as we share an office....

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

OP. Unfortunately people can say a lot of things they don't mean just to get what they want. You are only new on this site, just take what people say with a huge pinch of salt. But just remember it's about you in the end - enjoy yourself

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"No I haven't, has this happened to you?

It's certainly the impression I'm getting now... ahh well! Live and learn "

Sorry to hear that, you do indeed live and learn .

Once you've been on the forums a while and witnessed some of the shocking sycophancy that goes on where women are concerned you'll see that some guys just can't help themselves, it happens the other way round too.

It's not a nice feeling hope it doesn't put you off. Onwards and upwards

"OP. Unfortunately people can say f things they don't mean just to get what they want. You are only new on this site, just take what people say with a huge pinch of salt. But just remember it's about you in the end - enjoy yourself "

I maybe should have mentioned that I'm not actually quite new, it's just a new profile..

I've been on here for the best part of a year and the only reason I keep coming back is because of these forums! Love 'em

I'd lost a lot of faith in men due to similar experiences in the dating world, but yup, like a fool, fell for another one... Just thought that because of the nature of this sight, there wasn't any reason to be led on.....

Hey ho...

Thanks for your feedback folks. Lesson learned... again! Haha.

» Add a new message to this topic