FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Sympathy Shag

Sympathy Shag

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by moderator]

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I hope he doesn't read the forums.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I hope he doesn't read the forums."

Was thinking the same

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

Me too. How embarrassing for the bloke!

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

I certainly wouldnt be put off simply because he had a small cock!!

If the guy was as nice as you say....I would still have enjoyed myself!!

I haven't named anyone but guess you should be honest

"I hope he doesn't read the forums.

I haven't named anyone but guess you should be honest"

Doesn't stop him reading about it though

I would hate to have a meet then the guy mention my bits and pieces in the forums

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"I hope he doesn't read the forums.

I haven't named anyone but guess you should be honest"

yeah but as you say he was a 'true gent' & treated you with respect.

I don't understand how it was a meet from hell?

How do you know this guy didn't have magic fingers or a tongue that would have blown your socks off. The guy probably knew he was lacking in the trouser department so may have learnt to compensate in other ways. Did you get right down to being naked and just call it off. That's pretty harsh. Imagine if some guy stripped you out of your clothing and all of a sudden went cold and said no thanks love.

"How do you know this guy didn't have magic fingers or a tongue that would have blown your socks off. The guy probably knew he was lacking in the trouser department so may have learnt to compensate in other ways. Did you get right down to being naked and just call it off. That's pretty harsh. Imagine if some guy stripped you out of your clothing and all of a sudden went cold and said no thanks love."

Couldn't say it better myself

"How do you know this guy didn't have magic fingers or a tongue that would have blown your socks off. The guy probably knew he was lacking in the trouser department so may have learnt to compensate in other ways. Did you get right down to being naked and just call it off. That's pretty harsh. Imagine if some guy stripped you out of your clothing and all of a sudden went cold and said no thanks love."

Agreed, it is uncalled for bet if it happened to her she would be mortified

It's personal choice, OP.

Personally a smaller one wouldn't do it for me either, yes as someone else has mentioned he may have magic fingers/tongue but for me, unless that's the type of meet I'm looking for then I need something extra too.

'Tis a wee but harsh if he's a forum goer, but hey.

I hope you find a meet that does it for you in that department!

Coming from someone who's recently had a bad experience herself x

some things about people are important to us - other things less so - we just ensure the right things are present and correct about a person before progressing - seems you had a good time til 'that moment' -

i would have had sex with him anyway.

He might of been a grower not a shower

"How do you know this guy didn't have magic fingers or a tongue that would have blown your socks off. The guy probably knew he was lacking in the trouser department so may have learnt to compensate in other ways. Did you get right down to being naked and just call it off. That's pretty harsh. Imagine if some guy stripped you out of your clothing and all of a sudden went cold and said no thanks love.

Couldn't say it better myself "

I really hope he doesn't read forums.

Well this post back fired!

By *ecor atorMan  over a year ago

York

Poor lad,

He may have had a tongue like an electric eel.

Mines not massive on slack but when there's blood in it I have no complaints.

Think you may have ideas above your station so get the kettle on love, 2 sugars!

A really nice bloke, dinner, getting on well..............yeah that's some meet from hell that is. If only we could all have awful meets like that.

So what if he wasn't as well equipped as you'd hoped. That's no reason to describe the meet as one from hell. And certainly no excuse to drag the poor fella through the mud in the forums.

Hope he meets someone more deserving of his company.

By *hyllyphyllyMan  over a year ago

Bradford

At least when I slag someone off, I make sure I met them from another site

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

Now what would REALLY make things interesting is if the said 'meet from hell' turned up on this thread and gave his version of events. Our very own 'fab' soap opera!

Lets talk about vaginal exercises and tightening a baggy fanny - trust me with those you can enjoy a cock of any size! Lol

What an awful post - that poor man ! How must he be feeling today and hope to god he dont read forums !

You should be ashamed of yourself

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Poor man. What a shitty way to treat someone after they treated you with such respect.

And I wonder why guys can be sensitive about the size of their cock.

If the gentleman does see this I hope he's not as mortified and upset as I would be.

Way to be discreet and respectful.

1.5 inch cock? That's a bit exact isn't it? How on earth did you measure that?

...what's done is done. But, with a sympathy shag you can tell it's a sympathy shag. Wouldn't do anything for me. Then again. My attraction to someone isn't completely based on physical attributes.

If they had turned me on from the outset, then i would have gone ahead. But, what turns me on is quite different..

This is a piss take post gotta be just for reaction!

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

I don't see how this thread doesn't break the rules tbh.

It's discussing another site member, (which is not allowed evrn if they aren't named) and it seems like airing dirty laundry to me.

I've had timeouts for less than this.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I hope it's not real as it's a shame if someone did really behave in this manner in such a delicate situation.

Attraction is more than cock size...

"Lets talk about vaginal exercises and tightening a baggy fanny - trust me with those you can enjoy a cock of any size! Lol

What an awful post - that poor man ! How must he be feeling today and hope to god he dont read forums ! "

"I hope it's not real as it's a shame if someone did really behave in this manner in such a delicate situation.

"

Mines a large 3 on the hard no complaints yet lol

By *irtyminkyMan  over a year ago

norwich

"Now what would REALLY make things interesting is if the said 'meet from hell' turned up on this thread and gave his version of events. Our very own 'fab' soap opera! "

Replied and said his meet had a fanny like a yawning hippos mouth but some feelings would be hurt. Some blokes have as many body hang ups as some women do and to be knocked on a site such as this involving getting intimate with each. Poor bloke, hope he dont fathom out the thread is about him

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

"I hope it's not real as it's a shame if someone did really behave in this manner in such a delicate situation.

"

Not according to the OP who is a self-confessed size queen (and there's nothing wrong with that - preferences n' all)

But for future meets, perhaps she should insist on a pic of the guy's erect cock so she can reject or accept a meet based on that.

I hope the guy in question on this occasion either hasn't seen this post or, if he has, can see that most people are shocked by the indiscretion that has been committed here.

How distasteful

Glad I've never had a meet with somebody as shallow as you.

That Avatar looks familiar

By *oulou45Woman  over a year ago

Bucks

If your being honest why didn't you tell him your reasons yesterday ? It won't be nice for him seeing it in the forum.

"How distasteful

"

I find the op in very bad taste.. The guy is from this site and I'm sure he wouldn't appreciate this post at all...

Nothing like a bit of discretion hey!!

By *oulou45Woman  over a year ago

Bucks

"Now what would REALLY make things interesting is if the said 'meet from hell' turned up on this thread and gave his version of events. Our very own 'fab' soap opera!

Replied and said his meet had a fanny like a yawning hippos mouth but some feelings would be hurt. Some blokes have as many body hang ups as some women do and to be knocked on a site such as this involving getting intimate with each. Poor bloke, hope he dont fathom out the thread is about him"

I've read some threads / posts in my time but this has got to be the bitchiest yet. If someone stated a thread like this about me I'd delete my profile in an instant. Poor man treated you well, took you for a meal and you then take the piss on a public Forum. Rhag cywilydd / for shame

By *p4u77Woman  over a year ago

Norwich

Honesty about a bad meet that could potentially be bad for others is one thing but to humiliate another member when u have said he was a decent bloke imo is disgusting I don't suppose he wanted a sympathy shag either this post needs removing!

By *hyllyphyllyMan  over a year ago

Bradford

You know it's bad when you're a woman and the forums turn on you... Normally they are "white knights" defending you.

Haven't seen one on this thread.

not herself any favours either - lesson learnt hopefully

By *ivilizedkinkCouple  over a year ago

harrow

This is a terrible thread , a complete lack of respect for a fellow fabbers feelings to air this in a public forum .

By *r-UniqueMan  over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

"You know it's bad when you're a woman and the forums turn on you... Normally they are "white knights" defending you.

Haven't seen one on this thread."

Oh thanks

Perhaps if you'd been more than just a bland dry boring playmate my cock would have actually grown from the 1 1/2 inch to something more substantial!

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"I don't understand how it was a meet from hell? "

"How distasteful

I find the op in very bad taste.. The guy is from this site and I'm sure he wouldn't appreciate this post at all...

Nothing like a bit of discretion hey!!

"

"Oh thanks

Perhaps if you'd been more than just a bland dry boring playmate my cock would have actually grown from the 1 1/2 inch to something more substantial!"

I have met some really nice men in the past,who ive not seen whats in there trousers till got down to it,either in party scene or privately,although can be disappointing if small or any attempt to get hard fails,i couldnt be hurtful,a man can kiss,caress,massage,fingers all sorts to pleasure you,and they enjoy doing just that,so if you ever come accross a man like that maybe give him a chance,its not a sympathy shag if u have had a good time at dinner with them and fancy them,you have to understand not everyone has an anaconda in there trousers and thats coming from a woman that fancys blackmen for who they are but it is assumed because they maybe bbc not all are x

"I have met some really nice men in the past,who ive not seen whats in there trousers till got down to it,either in party scene or privately,although can be disappointing if small or any attempt to get hard fails,i couldnt be hurtful,a man can kiss,caress,massage,fingers all sorts to pleasure you,and they enjoy doing just that,so if you ever come accross a man like that maybe give him a chance,its not a sympathy shag if u have had a good time at dinner with them and fancy them,you have to understand not everyone has an anaconda in there trousers and thats coming from a woman that fancys blackmen for who they are but it is assumed because they maybe bbc not all are x"

Agreed...on one of my meets a while back I had a 'failure to launch' shall we say and the lady in question was brilliant about it, we still had a really good night and we remain mates to this day.

If she'd have handled it like the o.p by simply humiliating me then posting on the forums about it then it would have doubtless become an issue in my mind and become a problem...the lady in question though was luckily a decent and understanding human being and knew there were plenty other ways of having a ton of fun and that's what we did and its never become an issue for me.

Op, you stand a good chance of spoiling a good fella here and the next lady down the line may be missing out because of a complete mishandling of a situation...

Not me as all my meets are for quick sessions, looks doesnt come into the equation or if they got small tits etc

Yes this woman made a huge mistake writing this thread and im not sticking up for her on that,having met her at a social im as shocked as anyone and would hate anyone to say what she has about me if i were the man involved,let alone leave before got started.

It doesent give others the right to insult the op back as now you have behaved exactly the same,two wrongs dont make a right

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Yes this woman made a huge mistake writing this thread and im not sticking up for her on that,having met her at a social im as shocked as anyone and would hate anyone to say what she has about me if i were the man involved,let alone leave before got started.

It doesn't give others the right to insult the op back as now you have behaved exactly the same,two wrongs dont make a right "

I totally agree

"Oh thanks

Perhaps if you'd been more than just a bland dry boring playmate my cock would have actually grown from the 1 1/2 inch to something more substantial!"

Was it you she met? i'm so sorry you had to meet such a b*tchy woman like this.

By *utumnWoman  over a year ago

leeds

During play in a club one of the guys I was playing with looked at the other guy and said quite loudly "god thats small" I stopped play turned to the offender and said "Go now before someone reduces your size and never ever make a comment like that again", a huge round of applause erupted and the offender quickly left the building never to return. Shame on the OP and big hug to her meet.

I've had some great times with men who have all sizes of willys and it is true fellas It's how you use your talents not the size of them!

I stand by my post its preference - no different from saying your size 10 in clothes and being oversized. I have had quite a few inbox me to say similar has happened to them. Its a choice and all about being honest. This is a sex site and we all have preferences. Small is not for me and I state it on my profile no small sized cocks just like some will say no Asian or certain ages no different just a personal choice..

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"I stand by my post its preference - no different from saying your size 10 in clothes and being oversized. I have had quite a few inbox me to say similar has happened to them. Its a choice and all about being honest. This is a sex site and we all have preferences. Small is not for me and I state it on my profile no small sized cocks just like some will say no Asian or certain ages no different just a personal choice.. "

of course it is preference.

you ask for gentlemen, a lady would have handled this a little more dignified.

Maibe check the person u meet had the cock size you wanted first on cam, then this wouldnt have hapaned .

By *ercedes_SLKMan  over a year ago

nottingham

I fully accept that a small cock doesn't do it for as it states on your profile....

That is fine and each to their own. Sadly where you have let yourself down is shouting about it on here......

Having dinner with a "gentleman" is hardly a meet from hell......is it

Each is entitled to their own choices and preferences, it's what makes the world interesting....

Showing yourself as shallow, sadly isn't appropriate behaviour, swingers site or not.....

Shame this thread is still here. The sooner it goes, the better the chances it won't be seen by the unfortunate gentlemen in question.

A woman can change her dress size...poor fucker can't change his cock!

Her

you didnt have a meet from hell he did . you got to meet a kind nice respectful gentlemen he got to meet you

"I stand by my post its preference - no different from saying your size 10 in clothes and being oversized. I have had quite a few inbox me to say similar has happened to them. Its a choice and all about being honest. This is a sex site and we all have preferences. Small is not for me and I state it on my profile no small sized cocks just like some will say no Asian or certain ages no different just a personal choice.. "

I'm always cynical when people being slated on the forums apparently receive PMs of support...

But this isn't about preferences, everyone has those, it's the vile tone of your opening post

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

Some of the best " sex " I have enjoyed has been without penatration x I think the op has demonstrated a narrow mind and insensitivity x

Unintelligent use of the word preference too . One may prefer red wine this does not mean we can't enjoy vodka .

In life we all make mistakes, I don't assess people on their mistakes but rather on how they deal with their mistake

Op made a mistake not assessing the member was big.enough to stretch her she dealt with it from my perspective in a very poor needless manor x continuing would not have been sympathy it would have been wise and open minded

Classy, Very very Classy

Gimp

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"

Small is not for me and I state it on my profile no small sized cocks ........."

But you do qualify that by saying 'Unless you've got a tongue like.....' thus you leave the door open for some poor guy thinking he could pass muster by being good at oral!!

Its still the ops wrong for not checking out the size before the meet.

"Its still the ops wrong for not checking out the size before the meet."

I've never asked the size of a guy before a meet but I see what you mean considering her profile even if it is confusing.

I went on a meet yesterday. She seemed like such a nice lady so I suggested drinks and dinner first. All was going well (or so I thought), as we started to get naked she went across to her bag (I thought she was going to pull out her purse) but instead she threw £30 at me and left the room.

"Its still the ops wrong for not checking out the size before the meet.

I've never asked the size of a guy before a meet but I see what you mean considering her profile even if it is confusing. "

YEs its kinda confusing the profile to, they should state what size they are after .

lol she as hidden her profile now very sad must be her meds kicking in lol

"you didnt have a meet from hell he did . you got to meet a kind nice respectful gentlemen he got to meet you "

Possibly the worst, most distasteful thread I've ever seen on here.

"I went on a meet yesterday. She seemed like such a nice lady so I suggested drinks and dinner first. All was going well (or so I thought), as we started to get naked she went across to her bag (I thought she was going to pull out her purse) but instead she threw £30 at me and left the room. "

Hugs brother. Hugs.

"I went on a meet yesterday. She seemed like such a nice lady so I suggested drinks and dinner first. All was going well (or so I thought), as we started to get naked she went across to her bag (I thought she was going to pull out her purse) but instead she threw £30 at me and left the room.

Hugs brother. Hugs.

that will teach people to appreciate coxk picks lol.

"

"I went on a meet yesterday. She seemed like such a nice lady so I suggested drinks and dinner first. All was going well (or so I thought), as we started to get naked she went across to her bag (I thought she was going to pull out her purse) but instead she threw £30 at me and left the room. "

LMAO

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

if there are any positives come out of threads like this, it is nice to see that the same reaction happens when a women/men/couples posts something so disingenuous.