FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > is my profile rubbish ?

is my profile rubbish ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uirkling OP   Man  over a year ago

Macclesfield

Hi, everyone!

I've been on that website for a while now, I've never really insisted on messaging a lots of you, I'm more use to go to clubs when there is a gangbang or other venue theme for single guys. However, the few I've messaged never repply to me, just a no thanks reply would be better than just seeing your message being deleted..

So I would like your opinions about the state of my profile.. Be honest and tell me if its that bad..

Thanks all

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Macclesfield

Ooh. Sade, nobody is even looking at it.. Please guys, I would like your opinions..

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Probably best posting this in the lounge or advice areas, to be honest.

However, it isn't that bad. The pics show some variety, although the arms length selfie isn't that flattering.

The blurb could be improved

Macclesfield

"Probably best posting this in the lounge or advice areas, to be honest.

However, it isn't that bad. The pics show some variety, although the arms length selfie isn't that flattering.

The blurb could be improved "

Good thanks for your post, will create a topic in lounge.. Yes should ask someone to take better pics for me. Regarding the text I will try to improve it, English isn't my native tang..

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

aller à un fabuleux sociale et obtenir des vérifications récentes. être plus précis sur ce que vous pouvez offrir à un couple. pourquoi devraient-ils choisir? si vous lisez votre propre profil, pensez-vous 'il sonne sexy?

» Add a new message to this topic