FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Travelodge fun. Toddington services

Travelodge fun. Toddington services

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I had a late meeting near Luton at the weekend which wouldnt finish till after 11pm so id booked a room at the Travelodge on Saturday night so i could get straight on to the motorway back north first thing Sunday morning. Id booked in three ish picked my key up and buggered about signing in and sorting my car reg number into their computor (which i can never remember) than dropped my bag in, showered called a cab and away i went.

After the meeting the taxi dropped me off back at the hotel, i got out paid the driver as i turned round to go in a fella, early fiftys who was standing outside of the front door asked me if id got a light, i said sorry dont smoke, walked past him an in, after putting the TV on and pouring myself a drink i realised id left my wash bag in the car, so nipped back out and past the bloke who was still stood at the entrance but now smoking, as i walked back from my car he made conversation saying he liked my car, so stopped an had a quick chat about this and that turned out he was waiting for someone, at that point his wife wearing a clinging black dress, size 12/14,large boobs with a big smile from a mop of blonde hair appeared from the hotel across the carpark smiling then briskly asking him why hed not finished "his bloody fag" and "thank god he's turned up" putting her hand on my arse giving it a tap and squeeze

"No no love this isnt Chris" embarresed she quickly withdrew her hand, laugh saying "sorry" I replied "You can call me Chris anytime" She looked at her husband smiled turned to me and said fancy a drink in our room then watch me fuck my husband? With a big smile I said lead the way.

More later.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic