FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Dogging do's and donts

Dogging do's and donts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Am wanting to try and go out dogging one night but as never done this is there do' sand don't I should know about and how do you know if other people are up for other ppl joining

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't bring your dog, or get your cock out in front of a dog, or don't get your cock out in front of a hungry dog.

I don't do dogging but that shit is just common sense.

"Don't bring your dog, or get your cock out in front of a dog, or don't get your cock out in front of a hungry dog.

I don't do dogging but that shit is just common sense. "

I'll try and remember your usefully help there thanks for your input

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Talk to people. Get out of your car and chat. Show you aren't a nut job. Go to the driver's side of cars, don't stare in the ladies side. Each location has different customs, but generally flashing lights is regarded as naff.

Also, never play in a main car park, but go somewhere quiet, let them suggest a place.

By *G CoupleCouple  over a year ago

kent

"Talk to people. Get out of your car and chat. Show you aren't a nut job. Go to the driver's side of cars, don't stare in the ladies side. Each location has different customs, but generally flashing lights is regarded as naff.

Also, never play in a main car park, but go somewhere quiet, let them suggest a place. "

By *G CoupleCouple  over a year ago

kent

we was dogging friday night, there was a guy there who followed us about for a while, he even followed us to the local shops (fairly well lit car park) got out of his car and started to dog us there? following people unless asked is also a big no no.

a polite hello can go a long long way

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"we was dogging friday night, there was a guy there who followed us about for a while, he even followed us to the local shops (fairly well lit car park) got out of his car and started to dog us there? following people unless asked is also a big no no.

a polite hello can go a long long way"

Crikey! Following someone is a huge NO. No matter how much your balls need emptying, don't do that. It puts the wind up people and before you can say 'I've not get a carpet in my boot to wrap your bodies in,' they'll have gone home

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"Am wanting to try and go out dogging one night but as never done this is there do' sand don't I should know about and how do you know if other people are up for other ppl joining "

If its your first time going and you find a busy car park maybe best to park up there for a while and watch what goes on?

See what the other people do, and then take it from there?

If you got some night vision gear, would come in handy to take it along.

"we was dogging friday night, there was a guy there who followed us about for a while, he even followed us to the local shops (fairly well lit car park) got out of his car and started to dog us there? following people unless asked is also a big no no.

a polite hello can go a long long way"

well I will not follow ppl about lol a little shy to it all just something I have a fantasy about I know a local dogging site just at the woods not far from me so going have just go see what goes in lol

What about dogging without a car - We've been thinking of trying it but don't drive but were thinking turning up and seeing if someone wants to invite me into their car while my other half watches (he likes to watch) - Is that frowned upon?

By *uy4couplesMan  over a year ago

south kent

one thing that really p's us off as a couple is when your parked up discreetly and a idiot of a stupid dogger drives in the car park and puts his full beam on your car just to see who's in it,

wtf is all that about,

if that happens witch is quite a bit,

we tend to drive up the other end of the car park, park discreetly than ten mins later the same guy or someone eles does the same thing, just because some doggers are lazy to turn their lights out to side lights so you can still see where you're going,and park up and get out and have a wonder like your suppose to do.

let us remind the lazy doggers that do that,

you're scari_g couples away,

stop doing it and turn your lights out, and don't shine them at a couple or anyone in a car if you want some fun then try being a lot more discreet,

we heard through the grape vine that a place we used to visit quite a lot became very hostile hence we never went there again, but a true dogger had it out with a guy that kept doing the same thing shining his lights in cars and ended up getting a rather large pasting,

firstly your scaring off the couples, and secondly it pissis a lot of people off

read the rules on dogging.

I'm like the OP always wanted to try dogging but shy... I've heard of a few spots, if anybody can tell me for definite spots around erdington/Sutton area of Birmingham I'd really appreciate it

By *aith boyMan  over a year ago

Worthing

"one thing that really p's us off as a couple is when your parked up discreetly and a idiot of a stupid dogger drives in the car park and puts his full beam on your car just to see who's in it,

wtf is all that about,

we tend to drive up the other end of the car park, park discreetly than ten mins later the same guy or someone eles does the same thing, just because some doggers are lazy to turn their lights out to side lights so you can still see where you're going,and park up and get out and have a wonder like your suppose to do.

stop doing it and turn your lights out, and don't shine them at a couple or anyone in a car if you want some fun then try being a lot more discreet,

we heard through the grape vine that a place we used to visit quite a lot became very hostile hence we never went there again, but a true dogger had it out with a guy that kept doing the same thing shining his lights in cars and ended up getting a rather large pasting,

firstly your scaring off the couples, and secondly it pissis a lot of people off

read the rules on dogging. "

i've had some great times dogging. Rarely the village idiot turns up and tried to spoil it for people. If you're new. keep your distance and watch and listen to whats going on The lady will more than likely tell you (as a group) what she wants. this probably wont be the last time people turn up so don't rush it.

"one thing that really p's us off as a couple is when your parked up discreetly and a idiot of a stupid dogger drives in the car park and puts his full beam on your car just to see who's in it,

wtf is all that about,

read the rules on dogging.

i've had some great times dogging. Rarely the village idiot turns up and tried to spoil it for people. If you're new. keep your distance and watch and listen to whats going on The lady will more than likely tell you (as a group) what she wants. this probably wont be the last time people turn up so don't rush it."

think I'll just need go and see what happings will need try hook up with a lady that knows the scene x

"What about dogging without a car - We've been thinking of trying it but don't drive but were thinking turning up and seeing if someone wants to invite me into their car while my other half watches (he likes to watch) - Is that frowned upon?"
am sure you could go without a car I would not mind a husband watching or other ppl kind off exiting x

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"I'm like the OP always wanted to try dogging but shy... I've heard of a few spots, if anybody can tell me for definite spots around erdington/Sutton area of Birmingham I'd really appreciate it "

Would advise people not to publicly post locations on the forums, as i did that with a location in cannock and got a 24 hour forum ban for it. Maybe best for people to private message locations to each other.

Agreed this is a major problem.All it does is result in locations being swamped with guys who trawl the internet.

» Add a new message to this topic