FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Too damm gorgeous :)

Too damm gorgeous :)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago
Forum Mod

When someone gets in touch with you or you come across a profile where in your opinion the people concerned are clearly absolutely gorgeous,do you think...no I won't get in touch as they are out of our league what on earth are they contacting us for?

Or do you think whoopeee get in there!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"When someone gets in touch with you or you come across a profile where in your opinion the people concerned are clearly absolutely gorgeous,do you think...no I won't get in touch as they are out of our league what on earth are they contacting us for?

Or do you think whoopeee get in there! Option number two for sure - they've seen your pics and read your profile, so why not?

"

Were a bit nervous... but then remember all those stories how all the page 3 girls never got laid or met nice people cause they were thought of as untouchables.. but were secretly gagging for it.

No harm in chatting and seeing we think...

This is a funny one cause on the one hand you are thinking 'Whoar!' but on the other hand maybe feel a wee bit intimidated. I personally don't want to shag someone who would fight me for the mirror in the morning but that's me just assuming cause they are gorgeous they be full of it and vain too!!

If they are interested in you I would go for it but stick to usual criteria (feel comfortable, makes you laugh etc) whatever is personal to you.

Enjoy.

Wilma xx

Always reply to a message received and wink at those we think are lovely, and hope for a return wink. lol

"Always reply to a message received and wink at those we think are lovely, and hope for a return wink. lol

"

;)

"Always reply to a message received and wink at those we think are lovely, and hope for a return wink. lol

;)"

lol

;)

lol"

Mwah wink mwah

Ooops think I hijacked the post - sorry!

By *lackboaWoman  over a year ago

greenock

good point....i think i do both things....think that if they are gorgeous then why are they interested in me?.....and then on the other hand...think, oh well...go for it....not all guys are hung up on the way a womans face falls....but then i only have a pic of my bum on show...they get to see the face much later......AND.....do the guys like being winked at???.....E xx

I'm hugely insecure and would think 'nahhh - too good looking' and would politely decline.

... unless they were really kinky and into 'burkah sex' lol

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

beauty is only skin deap ...met some great people from the beauty set and an equal amount of them who are lovely on the outside but ugly on the inside ...and of course vice versa with people who i personally never found particularly attractive on the outside but who are gorgeous inside and can light up a room with shear personality

i think we are all equal and what you gain on the swings you lose on the roundabouts ..so no . i do not get concerned ...

pd

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

The ones i tend to avoid like the plaque r the ones who state on their profile how gd looking they r ........yes we r all entitled to ur opinions but i would never describe myself as drop dead gd gorgeous and almost 100% perfect cause i dont think anyone truly is .....but some descriptions some have on come get a grip at the end of the day we r all here for the same thing its not a beauty padgend i always look for down to earth genuine people who think more of others than they do of themselfs .....

swinging with the right ppl has to be a combination of who u r attracted to and personality xxxx

luv jacs

xxxxx

By *ichNjudyCouple  over a year ago

stoke on trent

"

"

Oh most definitely count us in with the 'whoopeee' brigade!

We have on occasion been contacted by some couples whee one of us couldn't believe their luck. Not that it always amounts to great sex though. it must be said.

Mind though we have clear enough pics on public profile to know really that anyone contacting us looking to meet must be really interested in the idea already

"

The ones i tend to avoid like the plaque....

"

lol Plaque. You mean like maintaining good oral hygiene.... pmsl

xxxxxx

Ju & Rich

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

ooppps meant the plague lol

hmmmm tricky one it's not really always how they look it's a brain n inside I still like although yes looking at a gorgeous person or mearly average I don't really think yeah hello call me I'm even just same to me .Though one thing I totally can't abide is I send pix upon request then wheather I see there's or not there so darn pushy for a meet .total put off mwah tgc Namaste x x

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, once met a couple where the guy litraly put a horse to shame!

I realy did thing "holy shit why would she want to play with me"

Result, she bounced on me for hours while he stayed semi hard and wiggles didn't realy get anything neer what she expected..

Sometimes it's far better to be a grower not a shower! and besides i'm bloody gorgeous in a dark room and wiggles makes up for when its light :P

"hmmmm tricky one it's not really always how they look it's a brain n inside I still like although yes looking at a gorgeous person or mearly average I don't really think yeah hello call me I'm even just same to me .Though one thing I totally can't abide is I send pix upon request then wheather I see there's or not there so darn pushy for a meet .total put off mwah tgc Namaste x x "

Eh?

have to admit if i think i not got a hope i leave it alone , doesnt mean if i do message people though that i think i have to be in with a chance either though .

Hiya, i'd like to say that I would most likely avoid them but that's probably not a good thing but in my mind couples who are too attractive are really intimidating for me, hubby would prob be fine as he's very confident.

If we did meet an absolutely stunning couple then the personality would need to be there too. I have met a couple before and not really been attracted to the guy but he has literally 'laughed' me into bed with his gsoh and personality.

Also i think people that are/think they are gorgeous don't think they need to make an effort in the bedroom as they think that the way they look is everything they need to contribute, after all us ugly folk need to make more of an effort lmao

But in all seriousness, i think it's best to get in touch and see what happens, best to regret what you did do than what you didn't!

xx

we reply and try to meet attractive peeps if they message us. Don't think attraction is just in the face, we have met some stunning couples who have had no sex appeal at all and then some that we were not sure about who oozed sexiness. Personality ultimately is where the sexual attraction can be found.

"have to admit if i think i not got a hope i leave it alone , doesnt mean if i do message people though that i think i have to be in with a chance either though . "

Ach no pain no gain! How do you know for certain that you've not got a hope? everyone has different tastes and though you may not think you are gods gift (not judging btw) women may look at you and think phwoar, he's hot! lol

x

"hmmmm tricky one it's not really always how they look it's a brain n inside I still like although yes looking at a gorgeous person or mearly average I don't really think yeah hello call me I'm even just same to me .Though one thing I totally can't abide is I send pix upon request then wheather I see there's or not there so darn pushy for a meet .total put off mwah tgc Namaste x x

Eh?"

PMSL!

XXXX

We were once contacted by a couple who were absolutely stunning,we couldn't believe it.

The first thing that came to mind was "This is a wind up".We thought,what are they contacting us for?

We did feel a bit intimidated,self conscious or whatever.

However,we started chatting and they were fine,really down to earth.

Unfortunately they left the site before we had time to meet.

XXXX

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I have been there... I do think what would they want with me? very flattered but I keep thinking 2why?

I am intimidated by really attractive profiles up to a point, it does feel like i am batting "above my average" at times..

so I do think twice or three times before replying to them

I was at chams one evening and there was a cpl who obviously put themselves on the "to damn gorgeous list"

Yes they were attractive bodily and in face but my god....

Try conversing with them was a nightmare.

Incapable of talking about anything than themselves, preening and as far as im aware they didnt play all night, preffering to stand and be admired.

nice on the outside can often mean not so nice on the inside.

To wrapped up in vanity is not a nice attribute in my book.

"I was at chams one evening and there was a cpl who obviously put themselves on the "to damn gorgeous list"

Yes they were attractive bodily and in face but my god....

Try conversing with them was a nightmare.

Incapable of talking about anything than themselves, preening and as far as im aware they didnt play all night, preffering to stand and be admired.

nice on the outside can often mean not so nice on the inside.

To wrapped up in vanity is not a nice attribute in my book."

Were working on it lol...

Could not agree more, to much vanity is just plain Ugly..

Ok some pride maybe.. we take a pride but we do know the difference. Besides.. NO one is perfect no one!

Dont forget wat people are on this site to do.I just wish we could all be able to contact whoever and get an answer that is nice, most of them are so stuck up they think their poop dont smell, IT DOES and it spoils it for the lovely people on here

"Dont forget wat people are on this site to do.I just wish we could all be able to contact whoever and get an answer that is nice, most of them are so stuck up they think their poop dont smell, IT DOES and it spoils it for the lovely people on here"

Ours doesn't...... Were made of sugar and spice and all things nice..

So ner..

well im far fae the barbie look an its not stopped me being with soem real cute guys or cpls and those cples an lads i have been with have met me b4 hand at socials i ahve been to an have been very approachable si i for one can say im never intimidated by " good lookin" people .

its each to their own an im all me an if peeps dont like what they see then tough its them missin out an not me

way to look at it peeps lol their loss your gain xxxx

sioux

Very true

Im a big lass, ok in candlelite and never ever been short of a fella.

All the bits i hate , they seem to love and visa versa

Its our diversity and differences which makes us special

Well to be honest our version of gorgeous and someone else's perception maybe two very different things. I really dont like when peeps tell you on their profile how gorg they are it does put me off.

We are not perfect in any way shape or form but we obviously think each other are gorgeous or we wouldnt be together.

We love confident but very down to earth people who are up for a laugh and make you feel relaxed.

Theres clearly someone for just about anyone out there...

Take a look at The Jeremy Kyle show ...

Beauty is indeed skin deep... Some, fair enough, are inside out but its still skin deep..

im no beauty queen either, but iv had some god damn sexy men who love the way i look ..........so spose its who u r not how ya look xx

I've been in this situation....

Thought "why they messaged me??" and meant to respond but didn't ......

All I can say is "mint munchies!!"

xxx

"I've been in this situation....

Thought "why they messaged me??" and meant to respond but didn't ......

All I can say is "mint munchies!!"

xxx"

nice manicures !!! xxx

"im no beauty queen either, but iv had some god damn sexy men who love the way i look ..........so spose its who u r not how ya look xx"
you are so on the mark there...

Anyway even if you may think that they are out of your league being gorgeous and great looking whatever isn't everything .They have contacted you as they may like what they see themselves .Why not go for it enjoy yourselves your a lovely couple I see your posts everywhere tgc x x x

If a bi single fem comes on and she is devilishy hot we always tend to think its a faker !

Forum Mod

"If a bi single fem comes on and she is devilishy hot we always tend to think its a faker !"

I agree with that,especially one with a friends list as long as your arm and not a single phone cam or meet verification lol

"If a bi single fem comes on and she is devilishy hot we always tend to think its a faker !"

so only the ugly ones are genuine?.......lol...Thanks for the tip! lol

its got to be whoopeee get in there

We are both pretty confident people, and have we feel enough experience to pleasure the people we meet, and I guess it can be a little daunting specially as we are mature couple ,and we get messaged by young people, or we see younger fitter people and think wil lthey want to meet us?..but at the end of the day ,we are all just people looknig for fun and friendship,so we say, go for it, you might be lucky !.

By *ishnchipsMan  over a year ago

Kingston

In swinging circles where the sexual side of human interaction is emphasised, I think that a good attitude trumps good looks every time. I feel so strongly about this that I have mentioned in my profile that I am looking for a good attitude over perfect looks. Some of my best swinging memories have been with people of average looks, but with whom I have managed to create an incredibly sexy atmosphere. Indeed, like Pavlov's dog, I have learned to associate the "couple next door" with great sex and I tend to contact them in preference to the beautiful people.

I have never been intimidated with looks as they are in essence relatively unimportant.

Most people have something lovely about them and many of the most attractive people if they are vain, can be very disappointing in bed.

I am much more attracted to a persons overall persona.

I spend a fair bit in the gym but am in no way vain or self obsessed. However, when I have approached people and got talking, they have freely admitted they felt a little self-conscious and thought about not replying/playing etc for this reason alone. As someone said, its what`s on the inside that counts so don`t judge the whole package on the cover. x

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! I don’t claim to be a pretty boy but I know I look younger then I am and think that some times people see that and might be put off from contacting me

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"When someone gets in touch with you or you come across a profile where in your opinion the people concerned are clearly absolutely gorgeous,do you think...no I won't get in touch as they are out of our league what on earth are they contacting us for?

"

I'd mail you for a meet - but you're too damn gorgeous!

Forum Mod

I'd mail you for a meet - but you're too damn gorgeous!"

XmwahX lol

oi lol Im HOT and not a faker

were all too dam georgoeus i just dont know how god could make so many beautiful people like us lol xxxx

look............

I cant help it ok, its a curse sometimes, i cant help bieng too damned gorgeous ok

ahem !!!

its ok ya know to disagree

was taking the piss anyways. lmao

By *1dKingColeMan  over a year ago

east london

"its ok ya know to disagree

was taking the piss anyways. lmao"

Fishing for compliments Peaches?

Ok, you’re gorgeous, sexy, desirable, and I would!

LOL

xxx

noooooooooooo

and i hates fishing too

all them wriggly things in me hands

oh yuck !!!

yeah i have to agree with alot of wot you all said. been there and said exactly the same thing. perhaps thats just us girlies being insecure, because when you do meet up with the people you find that they are exactly the same as yourselves. can i ask, without fear of sounding completely blonde and stupid, but wot is burkah sex, you see i like to try everything, and would hate to think am missing out on anything haha

Forum Mod

burkah sex? would it having sex while you're wearing one?

Covered from head to toe? lol

By *ichNjudyCouple  over a year ago

stoke on trent

We had one of them ninja women knock at our door but we didn't answer it, no I just peered through the letter box and said 'let's see how you f#ckin like it' lol

xxxx

j&r

Recently I invited a girl to a swap night with a lovely, genuine couple who happen to be very good looking.

I'm not bad, but the girl I invited lost her confidence rapidly and ended up backing out, making me look flimsy/fake and generally causing everyone some hassle.

Surely if you're a swinger then it's about sensations and fun, rather than being obsessed with appearances? I thought it was lads who were supposed to be shallow?

Forum Mod

"Recently I invited a girl to a swap night with a lovely, genuine couple who happen to be very good looking.

I'm not bad, but the girl I invited lost her confidence rapidly and ended up backing out, making me look flimsy/fake and generally causing everyone some hassle.

Surely if you're a swinger then it's about sensations and fun, rather than being obsessed with appearances? I thought it was lads who were supposed to be shallow?"

So you're saying she lost her confidence because the other couple were too good looking? or did she back out for other reasons?

By *ishnchipsMan  over a year ago

Kingston

Usually girls invoke their period to get out of situations such as this. At least she was being original!

Cant you just use the same addage as people do for ugly ones?

You dont look at the mantlepiece when your poking the fire.

Or maybe, excuse me love can you get on all fours and bury your face in the pillow, your good looks are putting me off.

personaly i think no one is better than anyone we are all here for the same thing xx

"personaly i think no one is better than anyone we are all here for the same thing xx"

exactly, and i find that 4 ply wool is best

all over the place

"Usually girls invoke their period to get out of situations such as this. At least she was being original!"

A good period doesnt stop me ...bring it on i love a woman on heat

"Usually girls invoke their period to get out of situations such as this. At least she was being original!

A good period doesnt stop me ...bring it on i love a woman on heat "

I thought they had banned blood sports? lol

all over the place

"Cant you just use the same addage as people do for ugly ones?

Or maybe, excuse me love can you get on all fours and bury your face in the pillow, your good looks are putting me off."

piloow burying or biting is essential actions at my place or the neighbour goes on one ...imagine our fun at parties with all the woen holding a pillow in there mouths like naughty puppies ....ohh how we laugh !!!

all over the place

"Usually girls invoke their period to get out of situations such as this. At least she was being original!

A good period doesnt stop me ...bring it on i love a woman on heat

I thought they had banned blood sports? lol"

nahh i prefer the drag method and remove offending obsticals that way

Or maybe, excuse me love can you get on all fours and bury your face in the pillow, your good looks are putting me off.

piloow burying or biting is essential actions at my place or the neighbour goes on one ...imagine our fun at parties with all the woen holding a pillow in there mouths like naughty puppies ....ohh how we laugh !!!

"

daft muppet

all over the place

daft muppet"

its quite obvious by your flippant remark, you lack knowlege of urban group sex ,orgies ,and environmental officers with db meters and fixed penalties ....huh...flounces to the back of the forum

daft muppet

its quite obvious by your flippant remark, you lack knowlege of urban group sex ,orgies ,and environmental officers with db meters and fixed penalties ....huh...flounces to the back of the forum "

indeed I have no expereince in such activities. tosses hair in a , like I care fashion.

all over the place

daft muppet

its quite obvious by your flippant remark, you lack knowlege of urban group sex ,orgies ,and environmental officers with db meters and fixed penalties ....huh...flounces to the back of the forum

indeed I have no expereince in such activities. tosses hair in a , like I care fashion."

then please keep you muppetrist comments limited to subjects of which you are an authority...removes hat and wig flashes huge smile and falls over

By *eedHugsMan  over a year ago

Huntingdon

No one ever winks at me lol...and very few reply to emails having seen my attached full body pic...does it worry me? Do I get suicidal? I know I'm gorgeous and my Gran thought I was gorgeous lol...that's all that matters. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...and one day I will get winked...meet...have fun...and maybe a new relationship will form. I live in hope anyway!!!!

Nothing ventured , nothing gained! I always take the time to message ppl out of my league or i wouldnt have no one to message . If a female sends a wink but you read their profile and says strickly no men! how do i take that??

Well these days , you have to blow ya own trumpet a little as no one else will eh

Onwards and Upwards i say

"Usually girls invoke their period to get out of situations such as this. At least she was being original!"

not that i have ever used the period excuse. but am just wondering now i dont have any (periods that is) do i just say am having a hot flush....lmao

Just beware if I message you I am neither an Adonis or a model, but honest, discreet and like a laugh so if you can bare to chance just one eye to look at me say hello back please!

I might have to try and blow my own trumpet as cant get anyone else to pmsl

"I might have to try and blow my own trumpet as cant get anyone else to pmsl "

hey i can play a catchy tune on a oboe....lol

xx

By *igerMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"

Just go for it I guess! They can only say no! xxx

Just go for it I guess! They can only say no! xxx"

exactly, then you stalk them, make thier life a misery and eventually kill them...simple really...more than one way to fuck them!...lol

By *entadreadMan  over a year ago

Essex

Go for it, he who dares wins... (if you are a couple)they who dare, win.

"Go for it, he who dares wins... (if you are a couple)they who dare, win."
oooo can i win please ,, lol and i dare ,, lol kisses jo

By *rSparklyspunkMan  over a year ago

Gateshead

[Removed by poster at 21/06/09 11:47:59]

Gateshead

If a gorgeous girl read my profile and got in touch with me I'd faint to start with then when I came round think they must've gone mad!!

Only then would I think well the least you can do is reply and then see what happens! Woohoo but I bet it would be a case of mistaken identity.

A lot of comments saying beauty is only skin deep. Have a feeling a lot of the people ive messaged are gagging for the gorgeous ones cos all i get is 'youre not what we're looking for', especially from the old 'age looks unimportant' people. Obviously you dont want people who are dog lugly but half the time im not sure people actually do know what they want. Women are quite often heard saying personality,sense of humour and confidence are more of turn on, so why knock me back before they even talk to me? especially ones that have given me an MSN address then never log on to chat?

for those ladies that say a sense of humour is most important one question - Ken Dodd and Brad Pitt are standing on your doorstep, which one do you invite in for fun??

brad pitt...yuk!

although ken dodd doesnt do it for me either! lol

I met a guy who looked like a male model and i indeed thought ' why the fuck does he want to meet me?'. He really was breathtakingingly ( is that a real word?)handsome. But jeez did he know it, he kept saying '' all these fat women keep mailing me and i reply and say have you seen my pics, do you really think you have a chance?' That attitude was an instant turn off.

Im not in bad shape for forty something , but id never say that on my profile. And if i see someone has put '' we are a good looking couple etc'', i just pass them by.

Gateshead

Well it just happened to me the other week!! Mailed a girl way out of my league; made her laugh with messages chatted a bit over messages for week or so and going great; she asked for face pic and BINGO next message thanks but your not my type.

Didn't realise I was that ugly ha ha never mind such is life.

By *entadreadMan  over a year ago

Essex

"Go for it, he who dares wins... (if you are a couple)they who dare, win. oooo can i win please ,, lol and i dare ,, lol kisses jo"

I dare you, , u tease! You would def win.

By *ikebradford1974Man  over a year ago

bingley

im hoping this explains why no one ever replies to my messages, im off now to find a mirror!!!!!!!

[Removed by poster at 24/06/09 14:33:41]

We avoid profiles where the people are all like 'we're a sexy couple'...'we're gorgeous' or 'we want gorgeous people to play with' etc .. sheesh , stop licking yourself you're not chocolate ! lol

" . . . . . . sheesh , stop licking yourself you're not chocolate ! lol"

PMSL - That's the funniest thing/put down I've heard in a while.

I've just perved your profile (and pics) so speaking of licking . . . . . . . . .

Had my mother been a little more chaste, I could have been still under 45

oops - that was dammie posting.

ha! bet now you're wondering who posted the message earlier ? eh ? lol .. now , let's see... dare I tell lick-inclined Dammie ??? hmmmm ?? lol

lol .. only kidding on , it's only little old me , Nina ! ....and there ends my daft post hijacking and ditracting from the matter at hand lol

Agree totally. Think if people appear or portray themselves as beautiful it becomes intimidating. We describe ourselves as mr and mrs ordinary. Always find it a bit odd if people describe themselves as stunning/beautiful as well and find it quite offputting. Wouldn't want to meet anyone who describes themselves that way.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Agree totally. Think if people appear or portray themselves as beautiful it becomes intimidating. We describe ourselves as mr and mrs ordinary. Always find it a bit odd if people describe themselves as stunning/beautiful as well and find it quite offputting. Wouldn't want to meet anyone who describes themselves that way."

Couldnt agree more, anyway beauty is in the eye of the beholder, they may think there good looking and i may think not lol, unless there planning on shagging themselves how can they possibly know what someone else finds stunning

"Agree totally. Think if people appear or portray themselves as beautiful it becomes intimidating. We describe ourselves as mr and mrs ordinary. Always find it a bit odd if people describe themselves as stunning/beautiful as well and find it quite offputting. Wouldn't want to meet anyone who describes themselves that way.

Couldnt agree more, anyway beauty is in the eye of the beholder, they may think there good looking and i may think not lol, unless there planning on shagging themselves how can they possibly know what someone else finds stunning"

well i think in my case its more like

beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

im a ordinary guy not that gd looking but i can make peopel laugh and some of these so call prity peopel are shallow or incacure

An sum peepol jus carnt spell

i know my typos are bad sos

Disappointed now, saw the title and thought it was a thread about me..

"Disappointed now, saw the title and thought it was a thread about me.. "
It is isn't it?

"i know my typos are bad sos"
Sorry - couldn't resist - I'm in a norty mood tonight

"i know my typos are bad sosSorry - couldn't resist - I'm in a norty mood tonight "

Just hold that naughty mood....

"i know my typos are bad sosSorry - couldn't resist - I'm in a norty mood tonight

Just hold that naughty mood.... "

How long for babe?

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

"

I have had a meet with a cuckold couple and the female could easily be a model. She was stunning. She was out of my normal league lol so I just went for it and enjoyed it lol

What jacs says "cumplaywithme".

well i just thought it was a woman thing...my guy would jump in there as quick as a flash...

but hey when the tables where reversed and it was a gorgeous guy, he soon shut his gob...lol...

but evry person has different tastes, it would be a boring world if evryone liked the same...

i always think everyone is more gorgeous than me, i have to be really good at remembering that i find women in all shapes and sizes very sexy so theres no reason why that wouldnt be reversed :o)

By *4tCouple  over a year ago

warrington

"

we are ugly fookers but get our share

» Add a new message to this topic