FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Sarcasm

Sarcasm

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm a sarcastic mare .

I'm sure some people would have been better off if I had simply deleted their messages.

It is all done with tongue in cheek though (upper cheeks)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Blimey a sarcastic woman on fab, such a rarity nowadays

Do they reply?

"Do they reply?"

Often cos they think it's interest hehe.

Pmsl

Me too

"Blimey a sarcastic woman on fab, such a rarity nowadays "

Not all women are like that. I treat people in a respectful way, same as I'd wish to be treated.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I do too sometimes - if I laugh out loud I generally comment!

Tact is for those who lack the wit for sarcasm.

It's on my favourite tshirt.

I enjoy the sarcasm of the ladies on here especially if they get my sarcastic tone of my initial message, I guess sarcasm massages the ego somewhat, your right though sometimes it's better not to reply! I can think of occasions when I shouldn't have responded lol

I am sarcastic in the forums and sometimes do raise a smile when it is misconstrued.

In a PM tho I think the context is a little off kilter and it becomes less sarcasm and more wind up.

For that reason, I think Pm's should be both concise and definite in their content.

Absolutely nothing wrong with a bit of sarcasm.I use it all the time at work especially with little upstarts who have been in their job a couple of weeks who think they can tell me to do mine!

"Blimey a sarcastic woman on fab, such a rarity nowadays

Not all women are like that. I treat people in a respectful way, same as I'd wish to be treated. "

Don't get me wrong I enjoy the sarcasm once an initial understanding has developed and I can't expect anything less because my initial email can be taken as either, rude, sarcastic or funny. Without intonation many comments and messages are misinterpreted anyway. Luckily I have no ego to bruise so whatever's said to me has no effect in the enjoyment of this hobby

"I am sarcastic in the forums and sometimes do raise a smile when it is misconstrued.

In a PM tho I think the context is a little off kilter and it becomes less sarcasm and more wind up.

For that reason, I think Pm's should be both concise and definite in their content."

If someone contacts me and they are outside my preferences then they are wasting their own time contacting me so are fair game. I don't solicit messages but it is my choice as to whether I answer and how.

We are all hedonistic and are here for our own pleasure. That can include interaction with others by whatever permissible form

By *.nottsbloke..Man  over a year ago

1nottsbloke

I like sarcasm and am skilled other it am able to take it many that dish it out cannot take it

"I am sarcastic in the forums and sometimes do raise a smile when it is misconstrued.

For that reason, I think Pm's should be both concise and definite in their content.

If someone contacts me and they are outside my preferences then they are wasting their own time contacting me so are fair game. I don't solicit messages but it is my choice as to whether I answer and how.

We are all hedonistic and are here for our own pleasure. That can include interaction with others by whatever permissible form "

I agree with you on all counts.

I just don't see the 'fun' in it for either party.

But there ya go, it'd be a boring old world if we all played by the same rules I guess.

We are all hedonistic and are here for our own pleasure. That can include interaction with others by whatever permissible form

I agree with you on all counts.

I just don't see the 'fun' in it for either party.

But there ya go, it'd be a boring old world if we all played by the same rules I guess."

Measuring by your own yardstick you cannot see the fun but at least you're aware that others have different yardsticks .

"I like sarcasm and am skilled other it am able to take it many that dish it out cannot take it"

My family uses different forms of sarcasm. If I couldn't handle it I'd be in emotional agony constantly .

By *.nottsbloke..Man  over a year ago

1nottsbloke

Can I take your yard stick and smack your bum with it?

By *hyllyphyllyMan  over a year ago

Bradford

I am so sarcastic. What makes it worse, is I tend to say things out loud... normally in supermarkets

"Can I take your yard stick and smack your bum with it?"

"Blimey a sarcastic woman on fab, such a rarity nowadays

Not all women are like that. I treat people in a respectful way, same as I'd wish to be treated.

Don't get me wrong I enjoy the sarcasm once an initial understanding has developed and I can't expect anything less because my initial email can be taken as either, rude, sarcastic or funny. Without intonation many comments and messages are misinterpreted anyway. Luckily I have no ego to bruise so whatever's said to me has no effect in the enjoyment of this hobby"

Oh absolutely. Sarcasm can be funny. And often misunderstood...

I just meant when it is used in a condescending way.

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

I'm never sarcastic.... I never blame it on the intellect of the people who cannot understand the meaning of what I say

When it is used in a condescending way it just shows the lack of intelligence, sensitivity and ego of the person dishing it out.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I'm a sarcastic mare .

I'm sure some people would have been better off if I had simply deleted their messages.

It is all done with tongue in cheek though (upper cheeks) "

No shit, Sherlock

(steve said sarcastically)

» Add a new message to this topic