FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Hotel costs??

Hotel costs??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone we was just wondering when the time comes is it being cheeky or not to ask for a contribution towards cost of a hotel

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eyondCuriousWoman  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

when meeting no one should pay than the other, unless you are meeting a fem on her own

then its good to offer we would

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

When I've ever been asked if it's okay to pay towards meeting I never think it cheeky it's only fair

"when meeting no one should pay than the other, unless you are meeting a fem on her own

then its good to offer we would"

No its not cheeky should be split equally between each person.

"Hi everyone we was just wondering when the time comes is it being cheeky or not to ask for a contribution towards cost of a hotel"

Are you booking it just for a meet then leaving?

or planning on staying the night? Because if you're going to be staying then I'd say it was a bit cheeky, yeah...

We meet a couple at a hotel and we always split the cost, it's only proper in our opinion. Unless its something out of the blue and we ask, then we cover the cost

One reason I won't do hotel meets is I'd want to pay half and can't really afford to so I'd only do this with someone special and with notice. I think if its one man and women they should half it and if its a couple meeting either a make or female the couple should pay half and the other person should pay half ... But that's just me

"Hi everyone we was just wondering when the time comes is it being cheeky or not to ask for a contribution towards cost of a hotel

Are you booking it just for a meet then leaving?

or planning on staying the night? Because if you're going to be staying then I'd say it was a bit cheeky, yeah..."

Fair point!

Our first ever meet we booked a hotel. Guy. Never offerd a single penny towards cost of room

We now will always ask to split costs.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks everyone

Well depending on location if it's near us we'll head home afterwards but if travelling far we would be spending the night there

"Our first ever meet we booked a hotel. Guy. Never offerd a single penny towards cost of room

We now will always ask to split costs. "

I had this with a meet before xmas. I'd booked the room, met him in the bar, he never even bought me a drink, oh the cheek of it lol. I had mentioned going halves before we met but nothing. I only meet in hotels now if I'm staying in one for other reasons.

"One reason I won't do hotel meets is I'd want to pay half and can't really afford to so I'd only do this with someone special and with notice. I think if its one man and women they should half it and if its a couple meeting either a make or female the couple should pay half and the other person should pay half ... But that's just me "
we meet lots of guys in hotel rooms some travel quit far as well they always pay for the room so yes ask them in sure your worth it

By *lle adie 2Woman  over a year ago

newcastle upon tyne

The guy I was my fb off here, he paid because it was business expenses.

We went away for a weekend so we went halves...

I'd pay half every time if I was using room all night and the guy wasn't getting expenses

I know I'm worth it but wont let then pay for it as I said I'd want to pay half I'd feel better that way

"Our first ever meet we booked a hotel. Guy. Never offerd a single penny towards cost of room

I had this with a meet before xmas. I'd booked the room, met him in the bar, he never even bought me a drink, oh the cheek of it lol. I had mentioned going halves before we met but nothing. I only meet in hotels now if I'm staying in one for other reasons."

Iv had this too. Hence my profile now saying il only do hotel meets if they are covering costs as I wouldnt usually stay over in hotels. Seems to stop the single guys who wan a quick cheap shag messaging me. But If I meet n all goes well il offer to pay next time

Always fair to go halves I think

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

"Hi everyone we was just wondering when the time comes is it being cheeky or not to ask for a contribution towards cost of a hotel"

The last thing you need to worry about is hotel costs.

The main thing you need to worry about is enough dry knickers.

newcastle upon tyne

"One reason I won't do hotel meets is I'd want to pay half and can't really afford to so I'd only do this with someone special and with notice. I think if its one man and women they should half it and if its a couple meeting either a make or female the couple should pay half and the other person should pay half ... But that's just me we meet lots of guys in hotel rooms some travel quit far as well they always pay for the room so yes ask them in sure your worth it "

Sorry I think since you are a couple you should offer to go halves. You're getting twice the enjoyment, in my opinion

"when meeting no one should pay than the other, unless you are meeting a fem on her own

then its good to offer we would"

Am I reading that right? Single fems shouldn't have to contribute?

newcastle upon tyne

"One reason I won't do hotel meets is I'd want to pay half and can't really afford to so I'd only do this with someone special and with notice. I think if its one man and women they should half it and if its a couple meeting either a make or female the couple should pay half and the other person should pay half ... But that's just me "

I agree 100%

newcastle upon tyne

[Removed by poster at 30/04/14 21:07:12]

newcastle upon tyne

[Removed by poster at 30/04/14 21:07:05]

"One reason I won't do hotel meets is I'd want to pay half and can't really afford to so I'd only do this with someone special and with notice. I think if its one man and women they should half it and if its a couple meeting either a make or female the couple should pay half and the other person should pay half ... But that's just me we meet lots of guys in hotel rooms some travel quit far as well they always pay for the room so yes ask them in sure your worth it

Sorry I think since you are a couple you should offer to go halves. You're getting twice the enjoyment, in my opinion"

I've only had one meet in a hotel. He paid for the room and I paid for dinner

I think if either party is staying then they should pay. I wouldn't pay towards a room someone else was staying in

If we've booked a hotel somewhere for the night and we end up having a meet we'd never expect payment.

If however a meet is arranged and then we say we'll book a hotel usually we share but it's not an expectation that someone else must pay. Not everyone we meet has a lot of financial freedom, we don't make a deal out of money.

And no, we're not wealthy! Just sensitive to situations.

I had this with a meet before xmas. I'd booked the room, met him in the bar, he never even bought me a drink, oh the cheek of it lol. I had mentioned going halves before we met but nothing. I only meet in hotels now if I'm staying in one for other reasons.

Iv had this too. Hence my profile now saying il only do hotel meets if they are covering costs as I wouldnt usually stay over in hotels. Seems to stop the single guys who wan a quick cheap shag messaging me. But If I meet n all goes well il offer to pay next time "

That's a good idea

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

"I think if either party is staying then they should pay. I wouldn't pay towards a room someone else was staying in"

Exactly. If you are staying you should pay. Even if you are a single female lol

» Add a new message to this topic