FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Spotting swingers on holiday!

Spotting swingers on holiday!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We don't want to book into a hotel or anything but just booked our holiday to Egypt.. Love the thought of swinging somewhere hot and warm where the drinks flow, we are quite friendly but how do you pose the question or see if they are already swingers... Difficult choice, or maybe just a night out and picking up a single guy....? Any advice appreciated ??x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I should try to arrange something before you go. Spotting swingers is like trying to find rocking horse pooh.

We were on holiday a few years ago and met a Swedish couple. We got on really well but just couldn't bring up the question. Unrequited passion and still regret not asking them directly if they fancied coming back to our room for a night cap.

Cyprus here we come in 2 weeks. Opportunities are a lot less likely this time as we are with family but maybe we'll be able to sneak out and find some hot peeps to shag one night. One can but hope eh.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know we had the same situation in Mexico lots of flirting from both parties but couldn't bring it up... Hard, well we are going to a couples only hotel in November so never know x

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

We are in Normandy for two weeks at the beginning of June. It would be nice to meet some people with like minds and perhaps have a little playtime, but it hasn't happened yet, so not banking on it!

We did play at Cap d'Agde a few times, but that is a little like shooting fish in a barrel! But mostly, we just go on holiday to errr.... Go on holiday! If it happens, great, if not, great too...

By *WcplCouple  over a year ago

Tameside

There should be a dedicated thread or "sticky" for this subject so that people can display when and where they are going so that possible meets can be arranged ........ Just dont give out your address .

For the record, we will be close to Bodrum in Turkey in mid July

There are sections on the forum for it...

If you type in the search forums box the holiday destination you're going to loads come up saying when and were they are going

By *WcplCouple  over a year ago

Tameside

I should explore the forums more .... Thanks

By *ickle66Couple  over a year ago

Colchester

We have just booked to go to cap d agde end of June. Never been before but hopefully will have some naughty fun. X anyone else going this year? X

"We don't want to book into a hotel or anything but just booked our holiday to Egypt.. Love the thought of swinging somewhere hot and warm where the drinks flow, we are quite friendly but how do you pose the question or see if they are already swingers... Difficult choice, or maybe just a night out and picking up a single guy....? Any advice appreciated ??x"

You need to meet a couple who you actually like and get on with socially for any chemistry to kick in. Arrange to meet on the beach/pool, then dinner and drinks in the evening. Relax and let the days unfold.....I find that normally my wife will get the other woman alone and broach the subject by saying how attractive her husband is and in another circumstance she would love to bed him. Based on the reaction, things can normally move on from there. We always find a couple to play with while we are away sometimes as a foursome or do a complete swap and spend the whole night with the new playmate. We are in Aruba in June and will home in on a lovely couple.

I'm off to Menorca next week.

Have to see if anyone is out there. Lol

By *amplemeMan  over a year ago

Washington

By using the "who's near me" tab I met a lovely couple last year in Turkey...

That's always an option!!

By *arehamMan  over a year ago

handforth

I am in crete first three weeks in June any takers?

» Add a new message to this topic