FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > white cuckold couples degrade black bulls with big cocks

white cuckold couples degrade black bulls with big cocks

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i have been using fab swingers for some time now and i have perused many profiles and chatted with lots of people in the chat rooms. it does not take long to notice that people can have very different sexual preferences. however, some are more common than others.

occasionally, i come across a cuckold couple in the chat rooms. i chat to these people just as i chat to any other user. in general conversation, i ask them what they are particularly looking for and they always give the same answer: ‘BBC’. it is also common for these couples to express their preference for, and only for, BBC on their profiles. if it's not ‘BBC’ then it’s either ‘big black dick’, ‘hung black guy’, ‘big black cock’ or my personal favourite ‘BBC only’. some profiles have several or even all of these phrases!

the cuckold couple reduce a black man, a human being, to nothing more than a big black penis. a human being that has thoughts, feelings, emotions and ambitions has, within the cuckold relationship, the status equivalent to a kitchen utensil: valued when needed but otherwise ignored.

however, is this acceptable? the cuckold couple will claim that the black bull, with huge penis, enters into the relationship voluntary. furthermore, the terms of the relationship are explicitly stated before the relationship begins. moreover, the black bull has no obligation to stay in it and is free to leave whenever he wants.

in my personal opinion, it is acceptable to treat the black bull with contempt because his function is to serve the cuckold couple. also, he is generously compensated for partially forfeiting his humanity: he gets to have casual sex with another man’s wife!

what do you think about my comments? is the black bull a human being or just a big black cock?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *exyLancs2Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

The last paragraph sums up how it works

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not our opinion at all the size of the penis is secondary to the image that we seek that image is the one portrayed in popular music by guys such as usher and jay z to name two

The Bull is a means to an end. The couple want him and he wants to fuck the white wife....seems to me that everyone is getting what they want out of the situation. No one is being humiliated, dehumanised but simply having great sex.

By *lackMetalMan  over a year ago

Centre

To some extent, black men are fetishised by cuck couples. It's alright to have a fantasy but when the fantasy gets out of control and people lose sight that they are dealing with a person and not a cock, then I take issue.

However, I think your comments that you understand that we have to give up our humanity to be in that relationship suggests what your true thoughts are about black men. It smacks of double standards and an underlying belief that you the poster, thinks we are sub human.

Change your subject matter to single female, single guy or maybe even another couple.

Any committed couple who chooses to enter the swinging lifestyle with a view to acting out fantasies by temporarily inviting others into their sex life probably go through a similar thought process as the couples referred to in the Op.

They're not looking for love, commitment and longevity. In theory they already have that, they're looking for a means to an end, fun.

Sometimes the over analysis of fun takes all the fun away

By *.nottsbloke..Man  over a year ago

1nottsbloke

your obsessed with black cocks every day it seems you start another thread

Physiologically analysing this would open up a can of worms so big the forum would go into meltdown!

By *rnortholtMan  over a year ago

MIDDLESEX/SUFFOLK

I've always had qualms about this.

We're all here for sex, but while I wouldn't see this as a place for anyone wanting what I might term a "serious" relationship, I hope I would always have respect for those I meet.

All types can float my boat. I guess I should head my ad "Equal Opportunities Swinger." Some particular kinds of play are a particular turn on. But limiting playmates because of race always worries me, as it does smack of ideas like untermensch or Mandingo.

Yes, we may all get what we want, sexually, but surely we also all deserve respect as human beings?

We don't objectify anyone on the site and the fact that we've met black men is purely practical.

To give another angle to this.

The fact is in some cases the search on this site can also force people down a particular route. We have a preference for a well hung guy but it's difficult to find guys like that. We like them to have personality and look after themselves but we're primarily looking for guys with certain attributes.

We use the site to search for 'hung' or 'BBC' to find vwe guys and we find the BBC term brings up more guys with more reviews so we end up meeting more of those type of guys.

Actually as an aside the guy we have met with the biggest cock was white and we find that lots of reviews of bbc tend to exaggerate how big the guys cock actually is. So we don't prefer bbc over bwc it's just that BBC is easier to find on here.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

One trick pony...... That is all...

How many threads can you start on the same topic in a 2 week period

"The Bull is a means to an end. The couple want him and he wants to fuck the white wife....seems to me that everyone is getting what they want out of the situation. No one is being humiliated, dehumanised but simply having great sex. "

i disagree with your comment where you state that no one is being humiliated.

Unfortunately, people do not understand the significant difference between ‘swinging’ and a ‘cuckold relationship’.

swinging is a form of a non-monogamy relationship i.e. they have given each other permission to have sexual intercourse with other people.

A cuckold relationship is different altogether. a cuckold can be defined as a husband that accepts and even encourages his wife adulterous behaviour. interestingly, the cuckold fetish involves him deriving great pleasure from being humiliated by his wife’s infidelity. for this reason psychology regards the cuckold fetish as a form of masochism. also, the cuckold remains faithful to his wife.

i agree with your point that ‘everyone is getting what they want out of the situation’. however, you are wrong to claim that no one is being humiliated because the cuckold is. the cuckold may derive great pleasure from it, but he is still being humiliated.

By *ptimusDMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

You obviously have a lot of time on your hands because you've practically spent the past few weeks living in the forums and bringing up the same topic in one form or another, over and over and over again.

If you're so fascinated by the subject, have you considered doing a PhD on it?

At least you'll stop appearing weird then.

Ever thought of setting up your own web site on BBC lovers

"The Bull is a means to an end. The couple want him and he wants to fuck the white wife....seems to me that everyone is getting what they want out of the situation. No one is being humiliated, dehumanised but simply having great sex. "

i also want to take this opportunity to disagree with you regarding your comment that no one is being ‘dehumanised’

i believe that in the cuckold relationship the black bull is regarded as a sexual object rather than a human being. his function is to humiliate the cuckold by having sex with his wife. typically, the black bull is not selected on his intelligence or sense of humour, but on the size of his cock. therefore, the black bull is just a big black cock and only a big black cock i.e. he is not human in the cuckold relationship

You're right if he was lbc they wouldn't of asked him to join them, they asked him because he has a big cock

"The Bull is a means to an end. The couple want him and he wants to fuck the white wife....seems to me that everyone is getting what they want out of the situation. No one is being humiliated, dehumanised but simply having great sex.

i also want to take this opportunity to disagree with you regarding your comment that no one is being ‘dehumanised’

i believe that in the cuckold relationship the black bull is regarded as a sexual object rather than a human being. his function is to humiliate the cuckold by having sex with his wife. typically, the black bull is not selected on his intelligence or sense of humour, but on the size of his cock. therefore, the black bull is just a big black cock and only a big black cock i.e. he is not human in the cuckold relationship

"

Don't agree. The big cock only gets people to the party. It doesn't ensure they get to play. For most couples there has to be some connection with the person (black or white).

There are probably people who don't care but most will make sure that they fancy/get on with the person. Also just because a couple meet a guy it does mean cuckold (which you define as wife unfaithful husband faithful). In our case husband can play too with couple or single girl.

If guy were being objectified then sure they can handle that themselves.

"You obviously have a lot of time on your hands because you've practically spent the past few weeks living in the forums and bringing up the same topic in one form or another, over and over and over again.

At least you'll stop appearing weird then."

what are you going on about ? the last time i created a thread was over 7 days ago. how does that portray me as living in the forum? you spend more time here than i do.

By *mmie2014Man  over a year ago

London

"Sometimes the over analysis of fun takes all the fun away"

Lol!

"

Also just because a couple meet a guy it does mean cuckold (which you define as wife unfaithful husband faithful). In our case husband can play too with couple or single girl.

"

i assure my that my definition of a cuckold is technically correct. if you look on the internet you will see that i am correct.

yes, if a couple were to meet a single guy at a party then that would not make the husband a cuckold.

a cuckold is a cuckold because….he is a cuckold. he is never allowed to have sex with no one but his wife. the wife is allowed to have sex and does have sex with other men. the cuckold likes being humiliated: he watches his wife have sex with other men, preferably men with big cocks.

i would say you and your husband have a ‘swinger’ relationship rather than a ‘cuckold’ relationship.

lol, my thread is not about the ‘swinger’ relationship, it’s about the ‘cuckold’ relationship.

swinging and cuckolding are not the same

"The Bull is a means to an end. The couple want him and he wants to fuck the white wife....seems to me that everyone is getting what they want out of the situation. No one is being humiliated, dehumanised but simply having great sex.

"

I still disagree....everyone is in on it and no one is getting anything other than what they want. It's called fun.

"You obviously have a lot of time on your hands because you've practically spent the past few weeks living in the forums and bringing up the same topic in one form or another, over and over and over again.

what are you going on about ? the last time i created a thread was over 7 days ago. how does that portray me as living in the forum? you spend more time here than i do.

"

Not that I am interested in your opinions.....

however a quick look reveals you DO have an obsession with BBC, if you click the green arrow by your name you will see the previous threads you created/posted.

They are ALL to do with BBC...

Get some more interests perhaps, go outside....BBC Does not mean Bloody Boring Cock....

i disagree with your comment where you state that no one is being humiliated.

Unfortunately, people do not understand the significant difference between ‘swinging’ and a ‘cuckold relationship’.

swinging is a form of a non-monogamy relationship i.e. they have given each other permission to have sexual intercourse with other people.

A cuckold relationship is different altogether. a cuckold can be defined as a husband that accepts and even encourages his wife adulterous behaviour. interestingly, the cuckold fetish involves him deriving great pleasure from being humiliated by his wife’s infidelity. for this reason psychology regards the cuckold fetish as a form of masochism. also, the cuckold remains faithful to his wife.

i agree with your point that ‘everyone is getting what they want out of the situation’. however, you are wrong to claim that no one is being humiliated because the cuckold is. the cuckold may derive great pleasure from it, but he is still being humiliated.

"

But your original point was that the black man was being humiliated. Make your mind up!

[Removed by poster at 20/05/14 15:12:28]

however a quick look reveals you DO have an obsession with BBC, if you click the green arrow by your name you will see the previous threads you created/posted.

Get some more interests perhaps, go outside....BBC Does not mean Bloody Boring Cock...."

most men like ……… lesbian sex. however, i do not.

do i have to chat about something that i am not interested in just to have a broader discussion.

the other threads do not interest me so i create my own.

i do not force anyone to read my threads so i don’t understand what the problem is.

i do not like lesbian sex so i do not read threads on lesbian sex.

if you do not like BBC then why are you reading a thread that has something to do with BBC ???

"

But your original point was that the black man was being humiliated. Make your mind up! "

no, my original point is that the black man is being dehumanised in the cuckold relationship. it's the cuckold that is being humiliated. the cuckold is the husband.

lol read my original post

Would I be wrong in assuming that on the whole, no one gives a flying fuck! lol

I don't think the guy will care if he's being "dehumanised" or not. Guys generally don't care as long as they're getting sex.

I do understand what the OP is saying though and I agree to a certain extent.

"Would I be wrong in assuming that on the whole, no one gives a flying fuck! lol"

i will say it again……..i don’t like certain subjects so i create my own threads.

if i see a subject i am not interested i just don’t go on it

if people don’t like my threads …….why do people click on them and read what i have posted?

also, i have never been nasty to anyone here, as far as i am concerned you people are bullies !!!

That's it, I'm convinced. I'm immediately gonna write to my MEP and start a campaign for the better treatment of bulls who enter into a cuckold couples relationship.

I'll accept cash, cheques and paypal for donations to the campaign funds.

Oh your back mr handy

I've met a lot of cuckhold couples and bulls, I find there are alot of people that like to get in on the fantasy.

most real bulls will have a regular cuckhold couple, which they have chosen as they all connect, personalitys ect aswell as size.its a mutual relationship and can be exclusive

in the party scene it can be more a greedy wife with dominent men, whilst husband watches or told to stand in the corner.i have seen it many a time

Déjà vu....

Someone clearly needs a new hobby...

By *.nottsbloke..Man  over a year ago

1nottsbloke

the term cuckold comes from the cuckoo bird laying its eggs in another birds nest. bunny ears is a sign of cuckold that is meant to be a horny stag shagging all the doe's he can.

Wow. Just wow...

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

"Wow. Just wow..."
exactly this!

"Déjà vu....

Someone clearly needs a new hobby... "

Or a good seeing to by a BBC!!

Black&White Utopia

"i have been using fab swingers for some time now and i have perused many profiles and chatted with lots of people in the chat rooms. it does not take long to notice that people can have very different sexual preferences. however, some are more common than others.

occasionally, i come across a cuckold couple in the chat rooms. i chat to these people just as i chat to any other user. in general conversation, i ask them what they are particularly looking for and they always give the same answer: ‘BBC’. it is also common for these couples to express their preference for, and only for, BBC on their profiles. if it's not ‘BBC’ then it’s either ‘big black dick’, ‘hung black guy’, ‘big black cock’ or my personal favourite ‘BBC only’. some profiles have several or even all of these phrases!

the cuckold couple reduce a black man, a human being, to nothing more than a big black penis. a human being that has thoughts, feelings, emotions and ambitions has, within the cuckold relationship, the status equivalent to a kitchen utensil: valued when needed but otherwise ignored.

however, is this acceptable? the cuckold couple will claim that the black bull, with huge penis, enters into the relationship voluntary. furthermore, the terms of the relationship are explicitly stated before the relationship begins. moreover, the black bull has no obligation to stay in it and is free to leave whenever he wants.

in my personal opinion, it is acceptable to treat the black bull with contempt because his function is to serve the cuckold couple. also, he is generously compensated for partially forfeiting his humanity: he gets to have casual sex with another man’s wife!

what do you think about my comments? is the black bull a human being or just a big black cock?"

you say all this , yet in your profile you are seeking a " black master" lol you do amuse me!

You have obviously no idea what the word 'cuckold' means. It has nothing to do with humiliation and is just describing a man who has an adulturous wife. The guy doesn't even have to know what his wife is up to.

If you are going to use terms then make sure you have a brief understanding of what they actually mean before you witter on about them.

Enjoy your time on the forum naughty step, I do believe that posting content of messages will result in a timeout............

By *hubnwife_36dd_ukCouple  over a year ago

chester

"Enjoy your time on the forum naughty step, I do believe that posting content of messages will result in a timeout............"

?

There has been only 1 black guy invited into or swinging life style and we would hope he had as much pleasure out of it as we both did without the feeling of being used or degraded, at the end of the day we all know what we are letting ourselves into and at no point do we press gang the guy into it

By *dventuroususCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

Op, it is very clear you are obsessed with bbc, it is also very clear you have got your definitions from the internet and have never sampled them or do you really understand them.

I love these generalisations based on no experience......the OP may well be correct in how some cuckold couples operate.....but miles away from reality for others.

I can see where he's coming from. I'm not sure if you can troll your own threads. If you don't like what he posts ignore him. People do objectify black guys, is that worse than people targeting fat girls? Or girls with big tits? Who knows, or cares?! One thing though is his almost "columbo" esq tone really pisses me off. It's like watching an allie g interview! Good questions that can make you think, but written in a child like manner. Maybe he should start some "snog, marry, avoid" threads to get back into your good books?

Peace out!

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I've just read a lot of bull in black....

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Please leave the people alone to discuss the OP as it seems some want to even if you don't.

I just say I have a TBC TINY BLACK COCK! Nah its not degrading at all I suppose if members have BBC ONLY on there profile its there preference & desire for it

The fact that a single guy is calling himself "bull" means that he is happy with the rules of the game...he knows that the couple is using him for their excitement...

At the same time the "bull" is using the couple because he gets excitement by fucking and using someone's wife.

I don't see where is the problem.

Also I think the term BBC is mostly used wrongly, not actually referring to the cock itself but to a masculine, strong man very likely with a good size cock.

"The fact that a single guy is calling himself "bull" means that he is happy with the rules of the game...he knows that the couple is using him for their excitement...

At the same time the "bull" is using the couple because he gets excitement by fucking and using someone's wife.

I don't see where is the problem.

Also I think the term BBC is mostly used wrongly, not actually referring to the cock itself but to a masculine, strong man very likely with a good size cock.

"

very well explained think we all use people for the type of fun we want. All partys benefit and nobody is forced into it . Therefore cuckhold couples are not degrading bulls, there both wanting to be there equally for both their enjoyment

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Déjà vu....

Someone clearly needs a new hobby... "

No, he needs to get a life!

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

OP have you contacted all

The black guys who have BBC on their profile or even in their username to berate them for dehumanising themselves or whatever you called it?

I've seen some black guys comment on

Threads like this before saying that they don't like being called bbc I expect those guys wouldn't meet the couples who request it on their profiles.

Those that do clearly have no issue with it. So everyone's happy!

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

Apart from you.

I tend to have good fun with my meets, regardless of if they have BBC on their profile etc

and to be honest, OP, I'm more offended u should think you think I'm desperate to get some guys partner so much that I want to be 'degraded'....stupid comment.

in my opinion your consistent threads are getting a bit boring, and I have to say..I'm not entirely convinced this IS something u actually like...feels sinister to me.Its more degrading thats all u think about that black people on the site are just here for sexual porn taboo reasons.

"Would I be wrong in assuming that on the whole, no one gives a flying fuck! lol"
well done couldn't have put it better mysef .....

Get a life

Black&White Utopia

"I tend to have good fun with my meets, regardless of if they have BBC on their profile etc

and to be honest, OP, I'm more offended u should think you think I'm desperate to get some guys partner so much that I want to be 'degraded'....stupid comment.

in my opinion your consistent threads are getting a bit boring, and I have to say..I'm not entirely convinced this IS something u actually like...feels sinister to me.Its more degrading thats all u think about that black people on the site are just here for sexual porn taboo reasons."

"I tend to have good fun with my meets, regardless of if they have BBC on their profile etc

in my opinion your consistent threads are getting a bit boring, and I have to say..I'm not entirely convinced this IS something u actually like...feels sinister to me.Its more degrading thats all u think about that black people on the site are just here for sexual porn taboo reasons."

And probably watches to much porn,

If that's possible

"

But your original point was that the black man was being humiliated. Make your mind up!

no, my original point is that the black man is being dehumanised in the cuckold relationship. it's the cuckold that is being humiliated. the cuckold is the husband.

lol read my original post"

I did read your original post. So being dehumanised, treated with contempt, being left out of the equation other than for cockcouldnt be considered humiliating?

"To some extent, black men are fetishised by cuck couples. It's alright to have a fantasy but when the fantasy gets out of control and people lose sight that they are dealing with a person and not a cock, then I take issue.

However, I think your comments that you understand that we have to give up our humanity to be in that relationship suggests what your true thoughts are about black men. It smacks of double standards and an underlying belief that you the poster, thinks we are sub human. "

couldn't agree more, well said.

I might not like the repetitiveness of these threads as much as the constant "snog, fuck, avoid" ones but not sure you can call OPs opinions stupid. I also don't agree there is a sinister tone because he is not black. He has just as much right to comment as anyone else.

" in my opinion your consistent threads are getting a bit boring, and I have to say..I'm not entirely convinced this IS something u actually like...feels sinister to me.Its more degrading thats all u think about that black people on the site are just here for sexual porn taboo reasons."

Bloody hell why don't you get laid more instead of getting so fixated with black men

All you do is post about black men all the time & you always over analyze everything. Try exploring the meaning of fun a bit more & get a life orjust get laid !

in my opinion your consistent threads are getting a bit boring, and I have to say..I'm not entirely convinced this IS something u actually like...feels sinister to me.Its more degrading thats all u think about that black people on the site are just here for sexual porn taboo reasons.

I might not like the repetitiveness of these threads as much as the constant "snog, fuck, avoid" ones but not sure you can call OPs opinions stupid. I also don't agree there is a sinister tone because he is not black. He has just as much right to comment as anyone else."

essentially what is typed was:

I should be thankful for getting into the wifes pants, so I should accept that I can be dehumanized(or degraded, quite similar)...because I'm so lucky getting into white pussy.

read that back and see if it sounds stupid...does to me.

"Apart from you. "

unfortunately, i do not think you have read my original post correctly.

the second to last paragraph has been reproduced here for your convenience.

'in my personal opinion, it is acceptable to treat the black bull with contempt because his function is to serve the cuckold couple. also, he is generously compensated for partially forfeiting his humanity: he gets to have casual sex with another man’s wife!'

if you read this paragraph you will realise that i am actually perfectly OK with black guys being labelled as a BBC.

Something I have never understood that someone can enlighten me on is why the preference for BBC but not in a relationship with a BBC.

My preference for relationship tends to be same as preference in sexual partners. Is there a "he/she is great for sex but not for a relationship" and how can that come from a position of respect for the person who is good for sex but not for a relationship?

"Apart from you.

'in my personal opinion, it is acceptable to treat the black bull with contempt because his function is to serve the cuckold couple. also, he is generously compensated for partially forfeiting his humanity: he gets to have casual sex with another man’s wife!'

if you read this paragraph you will realise that i am actually perfectly OK with black guys being labelled as a BBC."

" he is generously compensated for partially forfeiting his humanity: he gets to have casual sex with another man’s wife!'",

I'd tell them to fuck off its thats what they thought of me really.

Black&White Utopia

"Something I have never understood that someone can enlighten me on is why the preference for BBC but not in a relationship with a BBC.

My preference for relationship tends to be same as preference in sexual partners. Is there a "he/she is great for sex but not for a relationship" and how can that come from a position of respect for the person who is good for sex but not for a relationship?"

I Am! On both counts

"Apart from you.

if you read this paragraph you will realise that i am actually perfectly OK with black guys being labelled as a BBC."

Surely any man meeting a cuckold couple is being dehumanised in your opinion then... Why would it only be black men meeting a cuckold couple who are dehumanised?

Black&White Utopia

"Apart from you.

treat others with contempt because they get to have sex with wifey?!!! Oh my! Trust me it deff dont work like that, however you try to justify it! LMFAO! ( try that at a BMFC party..... Dare ya!!! Hahaha )

"Apart from you.

if you read this paragraph you will realise that i am actually perfectly OK with black guys being labelled as a BBC.

Surely any man meeting a cuckold couple is being dehumanised in your opinion then... Why would it only be black men meeting a cuckold couple who are dehumanised?"

because the black bull is getting something he really shouldnt...the white wife.

"Something I have never understood that someone can enlighten me on is why the preference for BBC but not in a relationship with a BBC.

My preference for relationship tends to be same as preference in sexual partners. Is there a "he/she is great for sex but not for a relationship" and how can that come from a position of respect for the person who is good for sex but not for a relationship?"

I have a preference for darker men both in and outside the scene but then i would not in my right mind refer to a man as a "bull" as i am not a cow.

"Apart from you.

Surely any man meeting a cuckold couple is being dehumanised in your opinion then... Why would it only be black men meeting a cuckold couple who are dehumanised?"

Because it would not suit the OP's apparent obsession with BBC if he included white bulls in his theory. The guy has freely admitted that he gets off on watching interracial porn and that he is fixated on "seeing a white woman's vagina being stretched out by a bbc".

No guy white or black would get involved in anything whatever the context that would result in degrading themselves - No way

"Would I be wrong in assuming that on the whole, no one gives a flying fuck! lol

i will say it again……..i don’t like certain subjects so i create my own threads.

if people don’t like my threads …….why do people click on them and read what i have posted?

also, i have never been nasty to anyone here, as far as i am concerned you people are bullies !!!

"

Awww Bless

Gimp

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Would I be wrong in assuming that on the whole, no one gives a flying fuck! lol

"

This

If you are not interested in the mans threads then don't open them as the title gives it away as to what it is about.

Lot's of you would be the first to complain if someone was doing it to you.

I don't claim to have a preference for BBC, but do choose to have sex with black guys only, yet I am married to a white guy, so feel I am qualified to answer your question. In short I don't see it that black guys are great for sex but not for a relationship. It just so happens that I met and fell in love with a white guy. You can't choose who you fall in love with. I'm not that shallow. When looking for sexual partners, I'm looking for a specific thing because that is what turns me on and I find attractive. However, love can be found regardless of all the physical attributes. That is why I choose to have sex with those I find sexually attractive. I'm not looking to find a life partner. I have that already. So I disagree. My preferences for a life partner are not necessarily the same as those for a sexual partner.

By *cd and scruffCouple  over a year ago

Rochester

but surely, regardless of penile size and skin tone this whole site, and indeed swinging to an extent dehumanises the people involved and reduces their input purely to their genitalia.

the single guy looking for fun has no interest in the spiritual or social wellbeing of his intended meet, he is looking for either a night of no strings passion or a guilt free quicky.

the couple who are looking to invite a single guy into their bedroom are looking for someone who will look good fucking the mrs or in the photos and who is going to turn up and get it up.

yes manners and respect are important as is the ability to hold a conversation but at the end of the day the only thing we all want is the physical enjoyment of each others bodies. i wonder if the skin tone issue may have been introduced to provoke a response but i see that as a minor issue, if not totally irrelevant to the issues raised about the dehumanising of our fellow swingers.

My preference for relationship tends to be same as preference in sexual partners. Is there a "he/she is great for sex but not for a relationship" and how can that come from a position of respect for the person who is good for sex but not for a relationship?

I don't claim to have a preference for BBC, but do choose to have sex with black guys only, yet I am married to a white guy, so feel I am qualified to answer your question. In short I don't see it that black guys are great for sex but not for a relationship. It just so happens that I met and fell in love with a white guy. You can't choose who you fall in love with. I'm not that shallow. When looking for sexual partners, I'm looking for a specific thing because that is what turns me on and I find attractive. However, love can be found regardless of all the physical attributes. That is why I choose to have sex with those I find sexually attractive. I'm not looking to find a life partner. I have that already. So I disagree. My preferences for a life partner are not necessarily the same as those for a sexual partner."

Not sure if I am reading your response right. Why can't a choice for life partner be consistent with preference for a sexual partner? I understand the bit about not helping who you fall in love with bit but the last sentence sounds like a choice to have different set of preferences.

[Removed by poster at 20/05/14 23:25:18]

I don't claim to have a preference for BBC, but do choose to have sex with black guys only, yet I am married to a white guy, so feel I am qualified to answer your question. In short I don't see it that black guys are great for sex but not for a relationship. It just so happens that I met and fell in love with a white guy. You can't choose who you fall in love with. I'm not that shallow. When looking for sexual partners, I'm looking for a specific thing because that is what turns me on and I find attractive. However, love can be found regardless of all the physical attributes. That is why I choose to have sex with those I find sexually attractive. I'm not looking to find a life partner. I have that already. So I disagree. My preferences for a life partner are not necessarily the same as those for a sexual partner."

same for me but was in a relationship for 27 yrs with a white guy.he knew I liked blackmen and we came here as a couple for us to meet couples and him to watch me with blackmen. Now im on my todd I prefer blackmen, if I choose to date in future more than likely will be a blackman,who knows x

im also bi but wouldn't date a woman I would be a lesbian not bi, I only share a woman with a man not alone

I don't claim to have a preference for BBC, but do choose to have sex with black guys only, yet I am married to a white guy, so feel I am qualified to answer your question. In short I don't see it that black guys are great for sex but not for a relationship. It just so happens that I met and fell in love with a white guy. You can't choose who you fall in love with. I'm not that shallow. When looking for sexual partners, I'm looking for a specific thing because that is what turns me on and I find attractive. However, love can be found regardless of all the physical attributes. That is why I choose to have sex with those I find sexually attractive. I'm not looking to find a life partner. I have that already. So I disagree. My preferences for a life partner are not necessarily the same as those for a sexual partner.

Not sure if I am reading your response right. Why can't a choice for life partner be consistent with preference for a sexual partner? I understand the bit about not helping who you fall in love with bit but the last sentence sounds like a choice to have different set of preferences."

not a different set of preferences, just my preferences are more specific for casual sex.

"No guy white or black would get involved in anything whatever the context that would result in degrading themselves - No way "

How very PC.

Black&White Utopia

"No guy white or black would get involved in anything whatever the context that would result in degrading themselves - No way

"

weather they would or not ( maybe there are men out there where this would float their boat?) As a woman I would not want to be with a man who let others treat him with contempt, be that sexually or generally

"

not a different set of preferences, just my preferences are more specific for casual sex. "

This is probably the bit I have difficulty with. If I said fat women were my preferred casual sex partners but not for a life partner, I might struggle to argue that I respect fat women.

Not that you need to your preferences to me or anyone else.

"

not a different set of preferences, just my preferences are more specific for casual sex.

This is probably the bit I have difficulty with. If I said fat women were my preferred casual sex partners but not for a life partner, I might struggle to argue that I respect fat women.

Not that you need to your preferences to me or anyone else. "

are fat people fat for life???-not always.I think I'd see the attraction there to have something more if I found someone sexually attractive.

I certainly have never really seen people as BBC,BBW..or any other acronym..I dont hunt for a particular type of one group(albeit being female)

they only people I probably wouldnt consider for anything more than sex/fun are those a bit older than me..I'd imagine its very unlikely even those in my 50+ age group would want a relationship with a 38 year old..especially if he might still be thinking about having children

FWIW I think that whole "big black cock" and "black guys only" thing etc is very weird and deeply unattractive.

Get some more interests perhaps, go outside....BBC Does not mean Bloody Boring Cock....

do i have to chat about something that i am not interested in just to have a broader discussion.

i do not force anyone to read my threads so i don’t understand what the problem is.

if you do not like BBC then why are you reading a thread that has something to do with BBC ???"

He has got a point,

if you do not like BBC then why are you reading a thread that has something to do with BBC ???

He has got a point, "

has a point , but then so do I...as I disagree with aspects of whats posted.....I'm sure if I made several MILF SEX threads(no matter how positively they were intended),the more and more I go on about MILF SEX some may suspect I have no real genuine interest in them as people.

The way the Op has worded some of the thread, has basically made me think getting to shag a white woman(mainly the wife of a white man),should be my prize for being dehumanized by them, as this in some way should be something that shouldn't happen, but only as some form of taboo kink.

Even though the OP in previous threads has acknowledged in his other threads that interracial relationships are on the rise...he still equates this to BBC SEX..rather than people genuinely having affection for another person..for them being them...despite a difference in colour.

London

Are you serious?!! There are people on site that would fuck anything with a pulse but would not be seen dead in public with them ie "straight" men who meet tvs.

London

"No guy white or black would get involved in anything whatever the context that would result in degrading themselves - No way "

I beg to differ!

London

"but surely, regardless of penile size and skin tone this whole site, and indeed swinging to an extent dehumanises the people involved and reduces their input purely to their genitalia.

the single guy looking for fun has no interest in the spiritual or social wellbeing of his intended meet, he is looking for either a night of no strings passion or a guilt free quicky.

the couple who are looking to invite a single guy into their bedroom are looking for someone who will look good fucking the mrs or in the photos and who is going to turn up and get it up.

yes manners and respect are important as is the ability to hold a conversation but at the end of the day the only thing we all want is the physical enjoyment of each others bodies. i wonder if the skin tone issue may have been introduced to provoke a response but i see that as a minor issue, if not totally irrelevant to the issues raised about the dehumanising of our fellow swingers."

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"You have obviously no idea what the word 'cuckold' means. It has nothing to do with humiliation and is just describing a man who has an adulturous wife. The guy doesn't even have to know what his wife is up to.

If you are going to use terms then make sure you have a brief understanding of what they actually mean before you witter on about them."

this

"No guy white or black would get involved in anything whatever the context that would result in degrading themselves - No way

weather they would or not ( maybe there are men out there where this would float their boat?) As a woman I would not want to be with a man who let others treat him with contempt, be that sexually or generally "

Think you've escalated from degrading as in de-grading a man from an alpha to a beta position for the purposes of sexual fun, with the term contempt, like I have contempt for child molesters etc. Two words that don't mean the same.

"

Not that you need to your preferences to me or anyone else. "

No that isn't what I'm saying at all. When looking for a life partner I couldn't give a damn what they look like really. It's attraction on a much deeper level. For casual sex it's more superficial.

By *un_JuiceCouple  over a year ago

Nr Chester

If there is any reduction of black guys to just being a plaything for a white couple (and I'm sure in some cases that does happen just as it happens to single females), then are you not equally to blame OP?

You're fetishisation of them as a tool for fucking white women just for you to get your rocks off as you watch. And then dressing it up in psychobabble like it's some sort of great social debate about interrace relationships.

It's not. It's about you having an unhealthy obsession. One you are unlikely to see in person very often, if at all.

Some people will treat others with respect and others will use them. It's down to the person in question to decide if they mind or are happy to go along with it to their own ends.

By *mmie2014Man  over a year ago

London

This is an example of the many posts that have taken a suspect topic, and produced thoughtful, well reasoned comments. Truly, pearls do come from shit.

By *elrose57Couple  over a year ago

reading

lot of talk going on in here ,,thought this was a swinging site,, get on and get some swinging done,, everyone here is in here for sex, no matter what colour, just enjoy we do, we swing with single guys, and we know just how hard it is for single guys on here,, so thank you guys,

By *lackalphabullMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Its really obvious that we are all not here for the same thing,its also fair to see the black bulls cock is more like a garden gnome more than a kitchen utensil,sub consciously the black man as always been an intrigue for european culture not just sexually or physically and in a sense superior built.

the cuckold couple reduce a black man, a human being, to nothing more than a big black penis is also incorrect as this often starts with the male counter part of these couples initiating contact to see there misses with a black bull , where as if he was able to fulfill her desires the bull would not be needed by definition a bull is a breader amongst the heard in nature, it has become more acceptable and fashionable for Europeans to explore there interest in other cultures where as 50 years ago this would not be the case openly what the writer misses is the dynamics and essence the black bull possesses in and out of the bedroom! and also the fashion aspect of our society today. men who are comfortable with there own size and sexuality see the bull as a specimen to be admired and would ask to compare them selves to come to terms with there own inadequacies. a woman would tell you you don't need a big cock of what ever colour to make her orgasm as her desire is in her mind tap into it and game over. guess black bulls understand this better.

Lets face it we all want a bigger , house , bigger car , bigger boat , bigger breast in a masonogist world the hater is always the one with the smallest cock

London

So a black man is always the bull?!!

...okie dokie!

I am sure if the bbc feels degraded or unhappy he can walk out

No one is forcing him to participate.

Any man or woman invited into a couples bed is the couples plaything no matter what the scenario.

I think the internet porn regarding cuckold is not hoe it happens .

"Its really obvious that we are all not here for the same thing,its also fair to see the black bulls cock is more like a garden gnome more than a kitchen utensil,sub consciously the black man as always been an intrigue for european culture not just sexually or physically and in a sense superior built.

the cuckold couple reduce a black man, a human being, to nothing more than a big black penis is also incorrect as this often starts with the male counter part of these couples initiating contact to see there misses with a black bull , where as if he was able to fulfill her desires the bull would not be needed by definition a bull is a breader amongst the heard in nature, it has become more acceptable and fashionable for Europeans to explore there interest in other cultures where as 50 years ago this would not be the case openly what the writer misses is the dynamics and essence the black bull possesses in and out of the bedroom! and also the fashion aspect of our society today. men who are comfortable with there own size and sexuality see the bull as a specimen to be admired and would ask to compare them selves to come to terms with there own inadequacies. a woman would tell you you don't need a big cock of what ever colour to make her orgasm as her desire is in her mind tap into it and game over. guess black bulls understand this better.

Lets face it we all want a bigger , house , bigger car , bigger boat , bigger breast in a masonogist world the hater is always the one with the smallest cock "

thank fuck I'm not a black bull..cos I didnt

Come out, Come out where ever you are! ......Sniff sniff..... I smell black men! Terrible terrible black men! Time to lock then in my converted "black men cage on the back of a wagon" contraption! Mwah ha haa! Oh! I have plans for these men! Such terrible plans! I will force them to pleasure my own wife while I watch on......helpless....Ah the degradation they experience will surely destroy them all! (lightening flash, thunder sound effect, mad cackling laughter, fade to professor pots singing P.O.S.H.)

"i have been using fab swingers for some time now and i have perused many profiles and chatted with lots of people in the chat rooms. it does not take long to notice that people can have very different sexual preferences. however, some are more common than others.

what do you think about my comments? is the black bull a human being or just a big black cock?"

FFS the European court of human rights will be getting involved next Who gives a fuck apart from the black bull that is! What about the white cuckold? He doesn't even get to be a cock.